Author Topic: S11 Filming  (Read 6867 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S11 Filming
« on: June 18, 2005, 10:25:10 AM »
Ulti @ sucks confirms that the 18 contestants will arrive on location June 22 nd and filming to begin on June 27th  :) . Expect Snewsers Contestant Confimator to be up shortly after that .

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
Re: S11 Filming
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 08:05:43 PM »
thanks, puddin!! (|
i always said i could talk a fat guy out of his last bag of doritos

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 08:09:40 PM »
Your welcome socklover123  ]**]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 09:34:03 PM »
Actually I am wrong  , the Contestant Confirmator will be up after filiming is done , around August 5th .

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 12:49:37 PM »
so is that when they are going to revea }bH{l the new castaways?? i m so excited for the new season - can't wait

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 02:30:48 PM »
I'm not sure socklover ? but with the Confirmator we should know all about the 18 contestants before CBS reveals them  {l{  !! I can't wait either  {**}

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2005, 08:39:15 PM »
have they done the confirmorator thing with all the other survivors?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2005, 08:53:56 PM »
for some reason I only remember the Confimator for 9 &10  *(^ ?

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 11:49:40 AM »
well, i guess that's because survivor wasn't ALL that famous until kind of recently. in fact, i only picked it up after watching the finale of the 1st season.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2005, 10:47:45 PM »
I wonder what kind of weather they are having now.  Are they close to any of those hurricanes I see in the news?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2005, 12:13:24 AM »
I just read about  flooding in Guatemala City  :shocked:

Guatemala: Floods Information Bulletin No. 1The Federation’s mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization and its millions of volunteers are active in over 181 countries.

In Brief

This Bulletin (no. 01/2005) is being issued for information only, and reflects the status of the situation and information available at this time . The Federation is not seeking funding or other assistance from donors for this operation at this time.

The Situation

The annual rainy season in Guatemala has brought heavy rains to the country’s capital, Guatemala City, which has caused landslides and flooding and destroyed homes and infrastructure. To date, the extreme weather has caused seven deaths as people were buried under a landslide. The National Coordination Committee for the Reduction of Disasters (CONRED) has declared a red alert in the capital city and disaster relief personnel have been mobilized to respond to the needs. Shelters in various areas of the city are providing assistance to more than 1,000 people who have been affected by the floods or live in high-risk areas, particularly those living on the slopes of ravines or near rivers.

The municipality of Guatemala City manages the shelters in the area and is providing relief goods to the affected population. CONRED has also provided food, drinking water, blankets and mattresses to the shelters. Relief personnel have been working to rescue victims of the floods and recover bodies from landslides.

The national authorities are working to repair roads and clear away debris. The National Police is working to ensure the security of the affected areas of the city, which have been largely evacuated given the high risk of flooding and landslides.

Red Cross action

Volunteers from the Guatemalan Red Cross are working to provide assistance in all of the affected areas throughout the city. Operations carried out to date include:

- Supporting the management of the various shelters set up in Guatemala City

- Distributing medicines to the municipal authorities and patients in affected areas

- Providing assistance to patients suffering from respiratory or dermatological illnesses

- Transporting affected persons to shelters and health centres

- Evacuating residents from high-risk areas

- Supporting the carrying out of damage and needs assessments

link~
http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/RWB.NSF/db900SID/ACIO-6EFSFV?OpenDocument

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2005, 03:37:48 AM »
 I hope the survivors are all safe and sound & the weather will improve.  They can send CO some of their rain. It is sooo dry and hot here & I have no AC.  Been purdy miserable recently.  Thanks for the article, puddin.
 ]**]

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2005, 09:23:43 AM »
Havent spoke in a while but I have a friend in the southern part of Guatemala, sounds kinda bad down there.  Plus if the survivors are in very close proxmity to Lake Yaxha which Ihave learned is Croc infested, yea that right infested as in slap full of could be bad.  If the lake over flows there will be crocs dang near everywhere in the park probably it could even be enough to stop the game, somthingthat has only happened once before.  Hmmmm maybe the rumors of Skupin being down there are true???? maybe a higher power doesnt want him to ever finish a survivor?????
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2005, 01:12:56 AM »
Oh really?? Mike Skupin might be on S11.  Hmmm...hadn't heard that rumor...
Well, here's hoping he and all of them are OK...that they survived the bad weather and crocs!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2005, 12:35:50 PM »
WOW Crocs every where...thath is not good.  Hope they are okay in the bad weather.  But hey you know MB will say this is good for TV...Rain, Rain, cold crabby moods ~ it will mix up the alliances.   But hope it is not too much as you know how we are, we want our eye candy