Author Topic: Is Michael a pussy?  (Read 3325 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Is Michael a pussy?
« on: July 18, 2005, 03:03:02 PM »
Is it just me, or is this fight an issue a non-issue?

Supposedly, Michael asked about assault charges on Eric and Eric has been talking to the BB attorney on the situation. I don't even think Eric touched him?

A off duty sheriff is also on hand in case something else happens!

I want your thoughts on this, because to me, it just seems so blown out of proportion!

Rob

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Is Michael a pussy?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 03:47:39 PM »
I think Michael is doing it  because all the others keep bringingi tup...they will not let is jsut go away ~~i.e. Ivette.  I think it is alos a last ditched effort to not leave on Thursday, he thinks if Eric goes then he will stay.

I think they just keep bashing him and this is the only way he can get back at them

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 03:59:37 PM »
okay question.....did the fight start about the pics on the fridge...if so I think it is the dumbest thing.  I do not disagree with Michael for saying they should not be there...Eric has the who HOH room with all of his stuff he does not need to put his pics on the fridge to remind everyone that he has things from home and they do not.

yes I knon some of you are thinkit is just a picture.....but think about it you have not contact from freinds and family and trying to play a game.  People are not going to be eye to eye on everything.  I think Eric wanted to seal Michale's fate since he was not sure he had the voted.  The whole You came at my family.....Whatever it was a picture not like he was hitting on his wife or soemthing.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 04:47:42 PM »
I am not sure what exactly happened, but I am sure the pics on the fridge probably was part of the problem, but a problem has been brewing for a while I think!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 05:38:25 PM »
how I see it

Jenny had the hots for Michael but he shot her down ..he had his eye on Janelle
Jenny was hurt by this ..you could see it on her face...shes insecure
well when Janelle let michael know that she wasnt interested in him ( at the time) Mike then started turning his attentions towards Jenny ..he even went as far as snuggling up to her in bed ( in the gold room where she was also sharing a bed with Ashlea at the time , howie shared his bed with beau ..Mike was suppose to sleep on the ottoman but they were teasing him that he must have a small peepee because he always covers it ) he snuggled with Jenny to prove that he wasnt hiding anything ..
anyway the next morning the " core " asked if she had done the nasty with Mike ..she said no that he had climbed into bed with her ..April told Jenny that she was proud of her
now something happened that we were not shown ..jenny said that mike had punched a wall ..between that and michaels karate /martial arts stories the girls started telling eric and james that mike is a lose cannon and they were now fearing for there lives and safty ..they also did not like that mike was so touchy feeley with them ( as we saw on tv /editing )
this is when eric started his .." we must get him out of the house , the girls do not feel safe around him" tirade

So Janny & Michael were in the Gold Room the day that Eric put them up for NOM ..they were saying alot of things and michael did say something about eric having alot of nerve hanging his childrens pictures on the lower refridgerator and that he should keep that crap in his own room ..( they said alot but it was funny and was not meant to be heard by the other HG's ) but Jenny and James were eaves dropping ..mike knew there was someone out there and kept getting up to check
I saw Jenny & James with my own eyes listening
so I think Michael was being loud because perhaps he wanted it to get back to the other HG's .
( honestly i think jenny was jealous because mike & janny had been getting closer and spending alot of time in the gold room alone )

this night eric was upset because BB had not given them his well earned beer & wine as of yet ( he needed one to relax )
I didnt see this part but somewhere jenny had told eric what mike had said

now the beer and wine arrive but I think mike finds it before the other HG's even know about it
he brings a few glasses of red wine into the gold room for he & janny ..well howie comes in so mike gets him a glass of wine.. howie doesnt want the wine but a beer
so mike gets howie a beer and one for hiself while janny drinks their wine

meantime james goes outside and says the beer & wine are here
they all go in the kitchen to check it out and howie is in the refridge getting like 3 more beers to take into the gold room
there are only a few left but some of them settle for the white wine ( eric has one beer as far as I can tell)

yapette comes into the back yard and is pissed that michael burped in her face
she goes on for at least an hour about it ...this is what im going to tell him you wait and see
they all laugh and tell her dont do say anything without warning us ..we want to be there to hear it
so she says shes going to tell him after she blow drys her hair
she stops in the kitchen to tell maggie the story ..maggie tells her that she would let it go

so yappette heads into the bathroom but kaysar & beau are in there having a private convo ( which later turned out to be kaysar telling beau that he & janelle think that beau & ivette knew each other before they entered the house )

so soon after howie makes his way to the back yard
eric yells " sure join us after you drank all the beer " or something like that

( this maybe where & when jenny tells eric what she had heard mike say something about his kids pictures )

beau comes out upset and soon alone with ivette tells her what kaysar had said in the bathroom
ivette tells beau that its going down tonight eric joins them
eric & and yappette say they are going to start a fight with mike when he comes out ..yapette says he is dead man walking

out comes kaysar  yapetter is about to flip on kaysar says he wants to walk away as she starts to talk. eric tells kaysar that he should probably walk away because he might not want to be around soon
( at this time eric is pumpedup , he is flexing his chest muscles and his veins are popping out ..his eyes are darting around )

and out comes Janelle followed soon by michael
then the **** hits the fan

now yesterday James & crappy were in the kitchen talking about Jenny ..they are starting to think that Jenny made up some of what she said ..especially the part about Mike punching the wall ..crappy says something was odd about they way that she hugged him she said " thanks God he didn't hurt you "
James agrees and says thats just one more gray picture on the wall ..they agree she will be out after janny & kaysar

Now Eric says that he never and would never have touched /hit michael ..he says he has his children to think about
I do think Michael was doing things to annoy the " core " but still and all Eric did come after him it was premeditated ..they also have yapette to blame for pumping him up as well as Jenny .

In my eyes crappy would have hit Michael if he was not held back .

My only wish now is that Michael had taken a shot from Crappy for us

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2005, 03:21:02 PM »
(^.# (^.# (^.#  I am loving that excellent take Puddin..thanks mucho for the synopsis..sounds right on to me.   (^.# (^.# (^.#

"My only wish now is that Michael had taken a shot from Crappy for us"

]][

I'm praying Michael gets immunity and they put some1 like Jenny up..Janelle stays..jenny goes.Yapette would be (after Eric) my #1 nutbar pick to get the old heave ho out ya go :999: this week.

yea I know that's a dream.   :)ZZZ:)  :sleep:

As for the pictures..put them around your neck if you must..but refrigerator art is only okay if everyone has pictures. Maybe they should do crayon drawings of each other..Eric in a mommy dearest outift with hanger and all maybe..
 (~)

:headhunter:  But truly I'm so ready for the underdogs to put a coup into play...the ensemble can then read Mama Eric the riot act in unison.  (:;) :headhunter:

Oh Ya

Eric =  :killmenow:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2005, 08:41:54 PM »
corrected , now that i see the show I know that it was Rachel that overheard what michael said about erics family in the gold room , not jenny , but i do have pictures of Jenny eavesdropping too so..
whatever