Author Topic: is ivette a shemale  (Read 4879 times)

acylus

is ivette a shemale
« on: July 13, 2005, 03:11:32 PM »
is ivette a shemale?, (re test you should know before BB6 starts)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: is ivette a shemale
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 03:44:32 PM »
 ((^

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 10:45:18 PM »
Maybe you should watch the live feeds, to see if you can catch a glimpse.  8-)'
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 03:07:53 PM »
lol..is there supposed to be a 'she-male' in the BB house this season? If so..and don't laugh here..but something about Janelle Pierzina strikes me as off. She's beautiful..feminine and all that..but.. *(^

I say this because I once knew a she-male who if he hadn't told me he was one..I would never have guessed. Janelle reminds me of this person except he was a brunette. This friend was tiny..had small bones..beautiful features..small hands..nothing about him said 'male,' or gave clues to his being male. And belive me after I found out I looked at every possible feature that could give him away. Thre just wasn't one..except the obvious of course..and when I saw that..well this gal just shook her head in complete and utter disbelief.  |(

I kid you not. (%#

As for Ivette..I think se's just a good ol gay gal.  (~)

Shanghi
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 03:19:38 PM »
Hi Shang..  :<( , actually Rob ( our Rob ) thinks the same thing ..he says that Janle is a transexual ..me I dont agree  (%#

Ivette has to be a girl, I was checking out her hairline and features ..also she has her period if that counts  :)* ( so she says ) , cripes they tell us how many times a day they have pooped ..nothing is much of a secret in this house .

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 06:18:06 PM »
Heya Puddin..   ]**] 

I don't feel so alone now in my thinking thatnsk to Rob (Hey Rob)..Something about Janelle..what can I say..my eyes tell me one thing..my instinct another. Let's just say if a guy was sitting around pulling daisy petals to see if Janelle loved them...it would sound something like this

:blume:"He loves me..he loves me not..he loves me..he loves me not!" :blume:
                                                                      /*^

Janelle lists hockey and football as 2 of her fav sports..hints of fond memories of days gone by perhaps.

*(^

]][  As for Ms. Ivette...I'm with you on that one Pud..she's all girl..maybe doesn't want to be..but is nonetheless.

Maybe the 2 are paired..Janelle and Ivette or Beau and Janelle..too obvious?

Guess we'll find out soon enough...enjoy the show tonight

*%#
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 06:53:33 PM »
Hi Shang!! Something about Janelle stuck me as off too! Something isn't right there! I don't know what it is either, but she just seems weird!

I am glad that I am not the only one either thinking of this! I also agree about the sports thing! How many people who look like Pamela Anderson play HOCKEY AND FOOTBALL! Just don't add up to me!!

Rob

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2005, 12:00:13 PM »
Hey Rob..how goes it..yea I just don't know about Ms. Janelle. After watching her more though she sure as hell looks good if she is a he.

Then I was thinking maybe she's just a different sort of gal..you know..not your average cutesy blonde type thing...and that's what's striking us a 'different.'   [^/

Like I said..the more I'm seeing of her the more I'm thinking maybe not..maybe it's something else..but WHAT??

Oh Chit..I'm hedging a little now cause she's just so darn wellput together..but there's definitely something.

we have a while yet to figure this one out.

Shang   *(^
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2005, 12:21:43 PM »
It sure is confusing! She just seems really fake to me, but I know that some people like her! LOL

Anyway, I hope we find out soon!!!

Rob

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2005, 03:25:32 PM »
 ]][ sure as hell is
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.