James
Janelle
Jennifer
Kaysar
Maggie
Michael
Rachel
Sarah

Author Topic: Your least Fav BB6 HG ?  (Read 5091 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Your least Fav BB6 HG ?
« on: July 09, 2005, 07:57:26 PM »
 )< please vote , you can select up to 4 HG's .

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Your least Fav BB6 HG ?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 10:20:23 AM »
April is in the lead! I like her!!!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 12:00:29 AM »
I can't stand April..shes a two faced back stabbing bitch  )< . All she does is put everyone else down for being fake or whatever but then goes around talking about her giant fake tata's and hoochie slingshot panties  ,.( STFU APRIL !! Same goes for Ivette  B:)  B:)  B:)  B:)

Offline chatterz

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Bite Me
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 01:02:48 AM »
Eric seems a bit too intense for close liiving quarters.  Unless he can loosen up soon, he's asking to be booted out the door. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 01:11:46 AM »
Hi chatterz   :t-up:  Yes Eric too .. if he makes it to the final four along with Ivette & April I will hang myself  (%#
hes so annoying ..no personality at all too paraniod .. )<

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 05:46:56 AM »
Same goes for Ivette  B:) B:) B:) B:)       

can that girl possibly talk any more than she does?

I want to see her gone,  simply for that reason.... |(
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 01:25:53 PM »
  {l{ I now have the habit of switching feeds when her loud mouth comes on because she is that annoying..eric calls her YUCA =Young Urban Cuban American ..I call her Mouthette  )<

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 04:54:26 PM »
fits her to a t!

love it!   ((^
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

PenguinsDance

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 07:17:54 PM »
I voted for Eric, Michael, Howie and Ashlea.  I just don't like what I've been reading about them on the live feeds.  Eric is playing WAY too hard and that could mean trouble for him.  Michael and Howie are disgusting and Ashlea, well, it sounds like she won't be there much longer anyway.   :nods:

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 09:24:20 PM »
To bad I couldn't vote for Howie and Eric four times each!
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 09:33:24 PM »
 {l{ lol Howie ..at least hes funny but Eric I despise so much that I cannot even look at him and can barely even listen to the sound of his voice ..and thats pretty bad  }}

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2005, 12:23:54 PM »
I was liking Papa Eric in the beginning but this guy needs to get a clue and fast. Wow if someone started telling me when to eat and who to 'rah rah' |*|  for in the competitions I'd
F=R=E=A=K   O=U=T.  :(*8

I'm tellin ya he and his squeaky clean gang is making me a huge Janelle..Beau..Michael & Kaysar fan. Later for the straighter goodie-2-shoes..bring on the diverse!
  :splits:

“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2005, 01:25:21 PM »
Eric seems to essentially be everything I hate about some americans.  He has this mentality that the world owes him a favor, or for that fact that BB owes him something.  Outside of that you have Ivette, April, and Maggie who are like his little pawns that he pushes around.  I just hope one of them is setting him up for a big hard fall.  Im sick of seeing a a sissy firefighter cry every two seconds about something and then try to pick a fight.  IMHO he should have got the boot from BB after they way he treated Michael with the whole fight thing.  He completly started it and then actually came at him.  As for Mike hes getting set up with a bad rap the girls are saying he harassing them yet they play along the entire time when hes around.  In my opionion most are playing a very dirty game up to this point.  Basically I firefighter from Boston is making himself look like a whinning baby who has got his way all his life.  I do not think Crappy is in anyway a leader nor do I think that the guy has any dignity.  At this point im thinking that Kaysar is one of the only ones who really has a grip on life at all ( this is mostly taken from his comments about war). At this point If I were Mike not only would I take his family pictures off the fridge i would place them in the toliet and crap directly on them, then leave them there for the rest to see.  I hope Eric knows that much like Tom Westman (survivor 10) he is making firefighters ( what should be a very honorable job) look like crap.  While Tom strongarmed a 21 year old kind into believing that he was horrible for telling a lie, Eric has put a complete disgrace not only to firefighters but also people from Boston.  And I would love Eric to read this cause he will just cry.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2005, 05:52:24 PM »
What CJ said !!  )') -*^
thank you for summing that up CJ.. you wrote what is in my head  =]/

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2005, 02:55:47 PM »
Aint that the truth Puddin..well said CJ. This goes to show how alot of the guys who 'serve & protect' have issues. Not sure why that is exactly..I get that their jobs are stressful, et al. But the strongarm techniques don't go over well with me when they're on the job..let alone in a reality show game. I too hope someone is playing him..or at least will say something like really SOON! I know if I were in that house I'd have be planning a coup from the time he uttered "Can I talk to you all for a minute."

Who died and made Eric firechief?

kindergarten baby wash your face in gravey..na na na nana.

((^
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2005, 05:23:41 PM »
lol  @ shang ((^

whats really funny is that eric has no idea of what the majority of us think of him
hes always patting hiself on the back
also since he does most of the cooking ( his choice ) he thinks that he will get hired for a cooking show ..as a matter of fact he beleives that he will have several offers once BB is over , Good Lord  |(

I cant wait untill he is ousted and reads what all of us have been saying about him ..is he ever in for a wake up call   ]][