Author Topic: Julie to reveal the secret  (Read 3853 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Julie to reveal the secret
« on: July 09, 2005, 11:29:03 AM »
I read that Julie is saying that she will reveal to the world the pairs of people in the house, but the bad thing, I think, she will also tell the HGs that everyone has a pair living in the house! I don't like that idea, but Tuesday night, the Houseguests will find out that everyone has a pair in the house!!!

What does everyone think of that??

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Julie to reveal the secret
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 12:24:37 PM »
Well if Julie reveals it to all the HG's then, the best twist ever will turn into the suckiest twist ever :wedgie:  .
and Rob ..if this happens Tuesday night non-live show then we will know about it through the feeds ..

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 02:22:21 PM »
Well, this is what I read, but I just can't believe they would do that, it would make it really sucky! I agree!

Maybe they won't on Tuesday, who knows, but I am sure I read that!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 03:29:44 PM »
let me guess where you read it...ummmm Spam___?  :whsl:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 10:00:58 AM »
She said at the encd of the season premier that she will reveal to us the pairs...if they reveal to the house guests then it is not a twist at all.  It must me a typo Rob she is tellign us....but surely she is not telling the house guests.  That will really make people nto trust one another.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 10:50:40 AM »
Julie to Reveal All Pairs

Julie Chen was on the local news here in Kentucky, WKYT CBS 27, wednesday morning. She confirmed that when she reveals to the viewers about the secret pairs, she will also reveal to the HGs that everyone has a secret partner. She said, "it will cast suspision". This could get interesting.

There you all go! LOL, I know, it looks like a good twist gone bad! But we will see what happens. We will know the pairs either tomorrow nite, or Thursday nite!

Rob

Offline chatterz

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Bite Me
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 10:56:14 AM »
Wouldn't you have to be, like, stupid not to realize that others in the house are paired up?  C'mon.  They already know.  They might not know who, but they're already looking. 

Offline FullMonte

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 11:00:36 AM »
Wouldn't you have to be, like, stupid not to realize that others in the house are paired up?  C'mon.  They already know.  They might not know who, but they're already looking. 

Why would they know?  Do you think that last season Adria and Natalie "knew" that everyone else was twins who were switching out regularly?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 11:18:39 AM »
Well atleast they are just saying everyne has a pair not who the pairs are.  Wonder if they decided to do that since most are suspecting pairs

Offline chatterz

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Bite Me
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 11:23:44 AM »
Why would they know?  If you were told that you and your partner would be guaranteed twice the money if the two of you made it to the end, wouldn't you start thinking that others were told the same thing?  I would.  Why would you think you were the only special ones?  I dumped the live feeds this year because I can't seem to get them to stop skipping, but I've read some transcripts and there's talk already in the house about who else is paired up.

Offline tlallstar6

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • meh
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 11:28:03 AM »
some of the pairs already know abou tall the other pairs.

Michael and Kaysar
Eric and Maggie
James and Sarah
were all discussing the pairs and they had all of them right pretty much.

Janelle and Ashlea think that hwen Ashlea goes, the twist will be ruined..... {l{  they dont think theres any other pairs yet.  haha

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 11:28:14 AM »
I think they are realizing in the house there are pairs, but aren't quite sure. This years group, I think, is much more smarter than last years group. If they had twins this year, like they did last year, I think they would have been found out early!

Last years group was a bunch of idiots! But that is just my thoughts!

Rob