Author Topic: Who's Teamed Up ???  (Read 8964 times)

Offline sweetcarebear

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Who's Teamed Up ???
« on: July 08, 2005, 10:16:29 AM »
Hi Everyone !!  :<(

I am very exciting that the new season of BB6 has finally kicked off !! The twist this season is very interesting indeed. Having watched the 1st Episode, I've been trying to figure out who's teamed up with who, before its revealed. I haven't been watching any feeds either, so my question is, for those of you who have, have you've been able to kinda guess as to what houseguests are teamed up together ????

KFWill

Re: Who's Teamed Up ???
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 12:51:30 PM »
I haven't watched the feeds, but here's what I think:

Howie & Sarah
Rachel & James
Janelle & Ivette
Ashlea & Beau
Maggie & Eric
April & Jennifer
Kaysar & Michael

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 12:55:30 PM »
Well, I think they confirmed the Kaysar & Michael because they were looking in the bathroom, and then they shook hands, that was confirmation for me!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 01:07:27 PM »
I'm still trying to figure it out ..every time I think I got it they say something that makes me think I'm wrong  {l{

some guesses

James & Sarah ?
Eric & Maggie ?
Rachel & Howie ?
Ksysar & Michael?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 02:56:28 PM »
Ivette & Janelle??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 05:55:30 PM »
what other message boards are saying

Michael  & Kaysar
Sarah & James
Janelle & Ivette
Ashlea & Beau
April & Jennifer
Eric & Maggie
Howie & Rachel

Offline KFWill

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 06:10:27 PM »
Sarah made the comment in diary that "that James guy is hot" -- so I don't know if they're paired up

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 09:29:11 PM »
Sarah & James kissed in the gold room they are BF & GF
Ashlea & Janette and Ashlea said..we'd never hang out with these people at home and earlier Jan called her Lea .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2005, 01:13:18 AM »
April & Jenn..they are onto the pair thing !

so
Ash/Janelle
Sarah/James
April/Jenn

almost for sure

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2005, 10:39:51 PM »

:nods:
Ash/Janelle
Sarah/James
April/Jenn
Maggie/ Eric
Howie /Rachel ..he never hits on her
Beau /Ivette
Mike/Kaysar

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2005, 09:34:14 AM »
Rachal & Howie brother & sister??

PenguinsDance

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2005, 09:52:19 AM »
Puddin,

I think it's a possibility that they are related ~ same smile???   [^/

Well, it didn't take long for the HGs to figure out what's going on with the pair thing.  I wonder if CBS will show any of the suspicions to us.   *(^

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2005, 10:26:03 AM »
I don't think that Michael  & Kaysar are probably related, but I think they all have a very tight bond!

Ash/Janelle
Sarah/James
April/Jenn
Maggie/ Eric   (Maggie just remarking on how good Eric's kids are, and how great of a family he has, and is asking him about his friends!!!)
Howie /Rachel
Beau /Ivette
Mike/Kaysar

I think that these are the pairs! Puddin is right, Howie never hits on Rachel! He is a horn dog, and he got caught 'relieving' his hormones the other nite! LOL. I thought he said he didn't do that to himself! LMAO

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2005, 11:59:51 AM »
 {l{ lol Rob..also last night Eric was talking to Rach about Howie and said that he really likes Howie and could see that it hurts when people make fun of him..but then today when Eric was talking with Magg they both agreed that Howie may just be putting on an act ..I totally agree  ]][
also Rach mentioned last night that Howie had put his hand on her leg and that she warned him to back off and that is why he doesn't mess with her ..nice try  Rach but they don't buy it .

Me

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2005, 07:38:40 PM »
I know James and Sarah. Yes They are BF + GF

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2005, 09:20:22 PM »
Cool, how do you know them??

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 09:44:13 PM »
Awesome Me  |#' I think they are just adorable  ]**]

Offline chatterz

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Bite Me
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2005, 01:22:23 AM »
It's amazing to me that CBS thought this lame Summer of Secrets theme would be difficult for any of the houseguests to figure out.  Of course if they are a pair, then they're going to be looking for the other pairs.  This was just too easy and predictable.  I don't understand how CBS thought this would be interesting beyond the first week for the show.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2005, 10:17:33 AM »
I need to catch up...so the guest already know there are pairs??

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2005, 02:03:28 PM »
They haven't showed that they know, Texan. Julie said she wasn't saying until Thursday.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2005, 01:21:14 AM »
Elkhart native on 'Big Brother'
Published: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 -- The Truth, A1
Last updated: 7/11/2005 11:20:31 PM
By Jodee Shaw
Truth Staff
ELKHART -- An Elkhart native made her mark on reality television, winning the "Head of Household" designation on the first episode of "Big Brother's" sixth season.

Rachel Plencner, 33, who bested the other 13 house guests to win the coveted title Thursday, grew up in Elkhart, graduating from Central High School in 1990.

It was a thirst for adventure that prompted Plencner to move to Colorado three years ago, said friend Vicki Gaddis of Thornton, Colo., also an Elkhart native. Gaddis added it was fate that led Plencner to the "Big Brother" house.

"Big Brother" contestant Howie Gordon listed Plencner as one of six potential candidates to be his teammate. Gordon and Plencner had met through a mutual friend, Elkhart native Francine Lamble.
Gordon had auditioned for "Big Brother" after appearing on a previous reality show, "Elimidate."

"Rachel went out to the interview, but she initially had no intention of being on the show," Gaddis said. "When she was chosen, she really struggled with the decision.

"She didn't want to lose her job," Gaddis explained. "And she didn't know if she wanted that kind of national exposure."

The pair weighed the pros and cons several times. "Eventually Rachel decided to go for it," Gaddis said. "She saw it as a once in a lifetime experience. She knew she'd never get another opportunity like this."

Rachel also believes in fate, Gaddis continued. "Since she didn't pursue being on the show, since it just kind of fell into her lap, Rachel felt like maybe she was supposed to be there."

Still, the prospect of losing her job as a computer program analyst was daunting, Gaddis said. Plencner's company has promised to hold her job for five weeks, but no longer. If she does well on "Big Brother," Plencner could be in the house for up to three months.

And Gaddis thinks Plencner will do well. "Rachel has a great personality. And once she figures out what she wants, she's very persistent," Gaddis said. "She is a go-getter."

Gaddis pointed out that Plencner moved to Colorado without knowing anyone there. "I admire that about her," Gaddis said. "She's very adventurous."

Gaddis' assessment of her friend's chances were confirmed during the first episode, when Plencner's orange team won the first competition and she went on to outlast six other contestants balancing on a surfboard. Plencner remained on the board for more than two hours.

What Plencner doesn't know, Gaddis reported, is that she and Gordon are not the only secret teammates. They were informed before they moved into the house they would be the only team. But Julie Chen, the show's host, announced to viewers Thursday that there are seven "secret" pairings.

Another twist is that the winner will receive $1 million, twice the amount promised to contestants.

Other than those details she gleaned from the first episode, Gaddis said she doesn't know much about the season. Plencner signed a privacy affidavit prior to the taping and is prohibited from contacting anyone on the "outside" while she remains in the "Big Brother" house.

Gaddis said the last time she saw Plencner was June 25, only a couple of weeks after the interview, when representatives from "Big Brother" arrived in Colorado to whisk Plencner away.

"The first thing they did was confiscate her cell phone," Gaddis reported. "For the first week, she had to remain at a hotel. She couldn't even leave the room."

Gaddis said she knows that must have been tough on her friend. "Rachel's so sociable," she explained. "Not being able to talk to anyone for a week probably about drove her insane."

In addition to communicating with her friends from home, Gaddis said Plencner will also miss her chocolate Lab, James Brown, and the Arabian horses she shows.

But Gaddis said Plencner is hoping that a little loneliness now could turn into a personal relationship somewhere down the line.

"Rachel's always joked around, and it's probably one of the reasons Howie put her on his list, that she would like to be the next Bachelorette," Gaddis said. "She might have been persuaded that if she was on 'Big Brother,' more opportunities could come her way."

Elkhart resident Robert Plencner said it felt strange watching his sister on television Thursday night, but he was proud of how well she fared. "She did pretty good, getting 'Head of Household' and all," Plencner noted.

He declined to make any predictions on the show's outcome, pointing out there are at least two people against Rachel, the two she proposed kicking off the show.

Prior to this season, he had never watched the show, Plencner added. "This gives me a reason to watch it, but I don't really understand it yet," he stated.

He said he's surprised Rachel is on the show. "I just never thought she would do something like that," he said. "That's what makes it so bizarre to watch her."

What will he do if she wins the $1 million? "I'll congratulate her," he said, adding he wouldn't think of asking for a cut. "She's the one doing the show. It's all hers."

http://www.etruth.com/News/Content.aspx?ID=352206&page=

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2005, 09:35:19 AM »
good article

PenguinsDance

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2005, 02:05:21 PM »
Not that we didn't all ready suspect Maggie and Eric paired, but did you notice he talked about working in Las Vegas and wore a LVFD hat last night?  Maggie's emergency room tech job is in Las Vegas.    ]][

Offline megan614

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2005, 06:50:08 PM »
I really think I have everyone correct because of conversations I viewed on the livefeed(which I prolly watch too much of!!) 

Ashlea and Janelle
Ivette and Beau
Maggie and Eric
Sarah and Howie
Rachel and James
Kaysar and Michael
Jennifer and Rachel

and some of these teams are being wayyy tooooo obvious about all of this in my opinion!!  But its so much fun to wait and see what happens tomorrow night.  Is it just me or do they keep saying their going to "reveal the secret identies of the pairs" but then put it off to the next episode? They said on Thursday on Tuesday,and then when Tuesday came  they said on Thursday????? :wow:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2005, 07:16:33 PM »
Hi  Megan  }*

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2005, 10:42:44 PM »
Not that we didn't all ready suspect Maggie and Eric paired, but did you notice he talked about working in Las Vegas and wore a LVFD hat last night?  Maggie's emergency room tech job is in Las Vegas.    ]][

I thought they looked like brother and sister to me.  *(^
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip: