Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Richard Rigged??

<< < (2/3) > >>

puddin:
I never thought I'd admit this but Mindi & Richard were more enjoyable to watch , rigged or not and I would love to have seen him and Mindi " make out " if they had won  :kuss:  ;)  .
Chuck was a more of a grouch than a nerd ,Caitlilan should have hit him harder in the stomach when she had the chance  _-^.. maybe he was so sour because he did not have Scarlet to hang out with anymore ?

PenguinsDance:
I watched this show too.  I agree Richard HAS to be an actor.  He's a cross between Jerry Lewis, Gomer Pyle, and Gilligan....IMO.   {l{

When I saw him on Punk'd I had a feeling he was probably a plant for 'Geek'.   :(*8

RudyRules:
Uh...Punk'd??  uh..and that would be....?   *(^

Hey Penguin...love your Richard combo of 3 celebrities!  I've been wracking my brains out trying to remember if or when I've seen Richard or someone similar to him before B n' G! 

Does anyone think Richard was really playing the piano?  Or was that staged?  If he really does play, WOW...he is GOOD!  Loved it...no matter who was playing!  |#'

puddin:
Punkd is a Ashton Kutcher show Rudy ..and yeah I think Richard reallt played the piano
lol @ Peguin  ((^ , good descriptions of Richard !!

RudyRules:
Ashton Kutcher...hmmm...never heard of him.  So Punk'd is a sitcom?

Well, it sure looked like Rich was really playing the piano!  Wow, and I thot my son Jack played The Maple Leaf Rag better than anyone!   {l{

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version