Author Topic: 'Big Brother 6': Sexuality, Deceit  (Read 3362 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
'Big Brother 6': Sexuality, Deceit
« on: July 06, 2005, 10:26:50 AM »
CBS) Secrets, lies and strategies are all part of the new season of Big Brother.

Host Julie Chen, who's also a co-anchor of The Early Show, says 14 houseguests, the biggest cast ever, will compete for up to $1 million, double the usual jackpot.

From a firefighter to a fashionista, from a waitress to a weatherman, the new Big Brother cast brings together a potpourri of pet peeves and personalities.

Sarah, a retail manager from Chicago declares: "I am going to win because I want to buy lots of shoes!"

Meteorology student Howie, also of Chicago concedes: "I can be deceitful, obnoxious, loud, overbearing."

Rachel, 22, single, and a horse breeder from Colorado asserts, "I really don't care for people that are messy, or slobs," then chuckles.

Ivette, 25, a waitress in Miami Beach observes, "Believe it or not, some girls might be annoyed at the fact that I'm gay, and because they think that it's a phase or that I do it just to be cool and look cute."

Ashlea, a 22-year-old fashion design student from Plantation, Fla. observes, "I hate backstabbers, like slimy little people."

One thing's for sure, with a record 47 cameras and 76 microphones, the backstabbing and back-scratching will not go unnoticed.

Chen toured the redesigned Big Brother house with former cast mates Drew, who won "Big Brother 5," the show's previous incarnation, and Diane, who competed in it.

"Check out the shower!" exclaimed Drew.

"Guys and girls don't take showers together," Diane retorted.

"Yes, they do in here!" Drew responded.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/06/earlyshow/leisure/celebspot/main706711.shtml

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 'Big Brother 6': Sexuality, Deceit
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 10:29:03 AM »
Video here

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 11:38:56 AM »
so they are all couples ~ in one way or another...you think that will help or hender?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 01:17:39 PM »
hender because in the long run only one person can win the $ so you just know there are going to be some hurt friendships .