Author Topic: Thought this was intersesting ...'Fake HG's'  (Read 2230 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Thought this was intersesting ...'Fake HG's'
« on: July 05, 2005, 08:17:16 PM »
RNL EXCLUSIVE - You Heard It Here First!
04 Jul 2005 In an effort to verify that everything inside the Big Brother House was workable and ready to go, Shapiro et al. decided to have 'fake houseguests' enter the house for a period of time. These HG's lived the life that our real HG's will soon live. The had competitions, checked out the house, searched for secrets and more. RNL has the exclusive interview from one of the HG's who actually lived in the new house for this test period. Below are a few questions that several of our very own posters asked and our HG's answers.

Did he/she know beforehand about the 'secret' bedroom or did they find it
accidentally?

We never knew about the secret room while we were there, we figured it out after we left and had it confirmed later.

How do you get a job like that? It would be fun just for a week or so?
I got it through a friend who was a Production Assistant. It was a LOT of fun. I made thirteen new friends and we have already hung out and kept in touch on the phone and by email. We actually all have plans for the 4th and are getting together for a party and one's house to watch the first episode.

What are all the hidden things in the house that might be revealed as time goes
on?
THAT I cannot tell you. You will have to watch and find out. There are certain things that I am just not allowed to talk about. Contract and all, YOU understand.

What dates were you in the house for a run through?---(note--these might be thepeople we watched through the fishtank last week)
We were in the house from Monday, June 20 - Saturday, June 26th. YOU WATCHED US THROUGH THE FISHTANK??? You'll have to tell ME about that and what YOU know. Hee hee.

Can you give us an idea of some of the competitions for POV, HOH and food
competitions that will be taking place this year?
The first competition was for HOH and it was a question and answer game with A and B answers and blue and red paddles. The second was a food comp. where we had to bounce balls off of a platform and into the corresponding plastic columns that represented different food categories, and the third was the veto comp where we had to toss these things onto a wheel with corresponding names of people in the household.

Is there a washing machine? Or do they have to do it manually like before? No, there is a brand new Neptune frontloading washer AND dryer. Pretty spiffy

I would like to know about the back yard.. what is it like?
The backyard is HUGE! There is a pool, not A LOT bigger than the previous ones, but a little, a Jacuzzi, a couple of eating tables the washer and dryer, a foozeball table, a big round seat, and the grass is fake. It's plastic and it is SOOOOOOOOOO hot on your feet. It would burn our feet so badly we could never go outside without shoes on. Also, there are these little trap doors all around the perimeter. When we asked production about them, they joked and said "that's where the ferrets comeout. And then they never told us their real purpose. Hmmmm........

Are there any sound proof walls? NO, absolutely NOTHING is sound proof in that house.

Can you hear others in another room if you put your ear to the door?
There are no "doors" in the house except the one to the bathroom "stall" and the HOH room, and I supposed if you wanted to hear what was going on in there you could, but none of us really tested it out.

What kind of jelly is in the storage room
? Grape
Let me know if you have any other questions and HAPPY VIEWING!

source~
http://www.realitynewslive.com/