Author Topic: Houseguest Dirt - The HGs past  (Read 17095 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Houseguest Dirt - The HGs past
« on: June 29, 2005, 11:32:38 AM »
Janelle Perzina - Has been in the movie Bruce Almighty
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1376117/

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Houseguest Dirt - The HGs past
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 11:40:09 AM »
The only thing that comes up for Rachel Plencner is horses! I don't know if it can be the same one:
https://www.usef.org/content/competitions/compDisplay/compDisplay.php?cid=52&year=2004&section=

She got 2nd place! She is the owner of the horse!

Rob

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 11:46:40 AM »
Kaysar Ridha - freshman, biological sciences

Picture of him at the bottom of the page on the following site:

http://www.newu.uci.edu/archive/1998-1999/spring/990412/n-990412-UCInq.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 11:52:28 AM »
Janelle Perezina

Our Miss World Superbike Janelle Turns Down Playboy
Dec 8th -Our offical SBK Fast Dates World Superbike and Ducati Corse girl Janelle Pierzina is featured front and center in this month's December issue of Playboy magazine in a full page picture with Playboy publisher Hugh Hefner and about 50 other bikini clad girls as a lead-in to Playboy's 50th Anniversay Playmate search. It's quite obvious in the group picture that our beautiful Janeelle is the prettiest girl of the bunch, so we called the former Miss Minnesota contestant and asked her what's the deal, is she going to be a Playmate or what....

" About the Playboy thing...........your so funny. Ok, the lady that invites me to all the playboy parties called me and a bunch of my girlfriends to come up to the mansion for an afternoon get together. She said we would be poloroided, and that this year they are looking for a girl who will pose for the magazine in a bikini, so of course my friends and I were like, "Hell, why not, we've already been up there at least ten times (for parties)."

So we went. There were like tons of camerea crews, news reporters and lots of girls. I had no idea we were just there for publicity!!! Of course they asked me to be in the front of the picture with Hef, but I was kind of embarrassed because I knew I would never pose. I mean my agent Tracy has already talked to Playboy's Marilyn about me posing. I just don't feel comfortable doing that, you know???

I mean, I would totally do it for a movie or acting or something, but not just not playboy. I would pose for playboy after I had more acting! credits, or a small part in a movie, plus, I would get more money. Hopefully not too many people saw the magazine. Oh, and I guess the whole posing in a bikini was just bull****!! It was just to get us to coup to the mansion. LAME!!!!

Anyways...... Lots of hugs and kisses, your little angel, Janelle xoox "

Well, Playboy couldn't get her but we did! See a lot more pictures of her in Meet the Models and Fast Dates and Iron & Lace News sections. Plus, Janelle Pierzina is featured in all of our 2004 and upcoming 2005 FastDates.com Calendars, and in some very sexy pictorials in our Members Corner.

Also, check out Janelle's test of the Ducati 999S HERE.

http://www.fastdates.com/PitLaneNews2003.11.2.HTM

more pictures here~
http://www.fastdates.com/MeetModels/04JanellePerzina/Janelle01.HTM

« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 04:46:58 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 03:07:09 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 03:21:09 PM »

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 03:43:55 PM »
Not exactly "dirt" but found this on Google about Ivette Corredero: http://www.awcsofla.com/womnine.html
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »
Good job Spooky  |#'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 08:21:49 PM »
more  Janelle Perzina  pictures ~ ( some adult content )

http://www.xposed.com/xposed_girls/janelle_perzina.aspx?page=1

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2005, 09:22:15 PM »
I told Rob that I thought Beau was Gay  >*&

Interested in Meeting People for:
Dating Men

Hometown: I was an Army Brat ....everywhere.
Schools:
IFAC
Professional Partier, Marketing, Fashion

Companies:
Cafeteria, Circa 39, Beauville Inc, Grandeur Decisions Inc.

http://www.friendster.com/useropen.php?uid=1140576

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2005, 11:44:32 PM »
more on Beau ~
That's when Beau Beasley happened to strut by. If you don't know Beau, he's Cafeteria's very pretty, always up-and-at-'em marketing director. When I finally met him, I was a little surprised by the fact he was black and gay. Apparently it's a common mistake. 

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/issues/2004-06-17/buzzin.html

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2005, 04:55:23 PM »
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2005, 05:08:26 PM »
Do you think this is him Spooky? hes much better looking in the lower  picture  ;;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2005, 05:18:50 PM »
I think it's the same guy [^/ but he does look much cuter in the bottom pic.....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2005, 12:52:49 AM »
Rob sent me this , not sure why he didn't post it  , good stuff  :t-up:  ??

The Official Big Brother 6 Blog, featuring Michael Donnellan
I'm in the house, broadcasting directly to you!
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Short hiatus

I'll be back, next time you hear from me will be from inside - they haven't told me exactly how this is going to work yet, although they did say they're attaching a clue for you to this post. I don't know why you need a clue, but then suddenly I feel like I don't know anything...

I'm going in...

Wish me luck...

posted by Michael at 9:32 AM 5 comments   

Friday, July 01, 2005
Why the early sequesteration?
First of all, allow me to introduce you to my new word, "sequesteration". It's sequester with an "ation" at the end. It means "to be sequestered." I'm assuming this becomes a pop culture phenomenon and everyone's using it when I get out of the house.

Anyway, the short answer to that question is that it's to do all the promo interviews and intro stuff for the show, and also to make sure all the waivers and such are complete. The part where you sign your life away - you know - "we can make you cut off your own ears and you can't sue us." They make sure all of my personal loose ends are taken care of; checks for bills prewritten and sent off, etc. I think it's also to get us accustomed to what we're going to go through in the house; lack of TV, music, movies or what's hard for me especially, the means to work on any of my artwork.

So the other day I asked for some sort of mental stimulation. Anything. I really want to keep my brain working. The interviews are fine, but you can only answer "what's your strategy (say something catchy!)" so many times before you need something new.

One of the producers said she'd help me out and would be back soon. About 15 minutes later she returned with a bag. Victory! I open the bag...finally...oh boy, what's in here? What's in here...??

A paddle ball game, 3 packs of gum, and a cow candle.

Read that again:

A paddle ball game, 3 packs of gum, and a cow candle.

I don't mean to seem ungrateful, but I said "I need some mental stimulation" not "go down to the hotel gift shop and buy something to keep your 6 year old busy."

What am I supposed to do with this stuff? Do they think I'm freaking Macguyver?
posted by Michael at 7:22 AM 0 comments   

Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Things are picking up
I did a bunch of interviews today. I assume everyone else did, too. I caught a peek of this chick who I think might have been another contestant. She looked at me the same way I looked at her, which was a big "I don't think I'm supposed to be seeing you" face. She was brunette, big smile, great body - exactly my type. Regardless of whether she's in there or not, she was nice to look at.

Not sure who the interviews were for. I know some were for the show and then one for E!. I was sitting in front of a huge E! logo and I'm a pretty good detective like that. Someone from Entertainment Tonight was there, also - I guess for later or another day. I tend to snoop around when they tell me to sit still (which I'm not good at) and saw a guy with an Entertainment Tonight binder. I don't think I was supposed to see it, but I have no special face for that.

All in all, things are picking up. I was allowed to work out today. I'm not nervous, but am very anxious and ready to start.
posted by Michael at 5:47 PM 0 comments   

Top fears about the house
5) Embarrassing my family. Not that I'm a scumbag or a weirdo or something, but sometimes a little info is too much, right? My parents live in Italy - chances are they won't be able to see the show, anyway. Plus, internet speeds are archaic over there, so hopefully they can't manage the internet feed. I'd rather they watch the thing on tape (after the fact), with me and the fast-forward button right alongside them.

4) Some horrible twist like, "everyone has to tie their arms behind their back for a month" or that Geico commercial with the tiny house. (Which I thought was a real show the first time I saw the commercial. Talk about crushed. Why hasn't anyone made that for real yet?)

3) Trap doors.

2) Going to the bathroom.

Okay, this really deserves its own little paragraph, because this was almost the one that made me back out. I know it's not going on TV or the internet, they promised me that. But even knowing that the people taping behind the walls can see is really gross. I'm not even thrilled that they can watch me shower, but the toilet? Maybe I'll try to come up with some sort of device to put over myself to block the camera.

And finally...

1) Julie Chan (Chan or Chang?) slaps me when I try to hug her.
posted by Michael at 10:41 AM 0 comments   

Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Tom Cruise
I'm just sitting here wasting away in the hotel, so I may as well chime in on this Tom Cruise thing. First of all, I've been out of the real world for three days already, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Maverick has taken over a small South American country, where he's gathering a small yet powerful army of devoted followers.

Actually, that's about all I think on it. He's clearly moved into another level of "sanity" that I'm not familiar with. I don't know how this will affect my opinions of his movies, because I'm trapped in this hotel room by myself, with an occasional visit from a scared room service person or one of the producers. If anyone wants, they could go over to the Big Brother house next week and yell over the wall if War of the Worlds was any good or not.

btw they told us our identities would be revealed to the public tomorrow, so let me apologize to anyone I lied to about going to Europe this summer.
posted by Michael at 9:27 PM 0 comments   

I'm rethinking going on BB6
What I did in the 2 days before being sequestered:

1) Ate 3 huge meals, 3 moderate sized meals, 2 snacks
2) Went out to club with friends
3) Bought new clothes
4) Finished up a drawing
5) Hunted humans
6) Worked out
7) Had sex with 2 different girls in same day

What I've done in the two days since being sequestered:

1) Stared at wall
2) Had picture taken
3) Ate 4 small meals of questionable quality
4) Said hello to room service guy, to which he responded "I'm not supposed to talk to you."
5) Imagined hunting humans inside hotel
6) Told myself unfunny joke

Frankly, I can do any of these things outside the BB6 jurisdiction, except maybe getting the room service person to avoid me. That's apparently the kind of special treatment you can only get as a reality show contestant.
posted by Michael at 3:25 PM 0 comments   

Big excitement this morning
We took our portrait thing for the show, which I guess goes with our "key of death" or whatever it's called? I don't know - they gave me all these DVDs of past seasons to watch, but I kept getting caught up in other stuff. I watched a little of BB3, but that dude Josh made me want to strangle myself. Regardless, they put my hair in super-slick mode for the pic - I'm not that into it, but whatever. I wonder if I should have shaved the goatee? I welcome your opinions, although I guess it's too late.

Later on, we did what I'm calling "dance for the camera, monkey!" They said it was for promos/commercials/etc. Basically, get in front of the camera and do something to show your personality. It was pretty funny, but I can't imagine it coming out as anything but silly looking. Hilarious for people that know I'm kind of a jack-ass already, but anyone else is going to wonder what's wrong with me.
posted by Michael at 2:02 PM 1 comments   

Monday, June 27, 2005
Summer of Secrets?
Indeed! Stay tuned to this station!
posted by Michael at 6:38 PM 0 comments   

Sunday, June 26, 2005
Last one, I swear
First of all, if you note, I chose to go with the 'a' option in terms of capitalization. I don't know what the official rule is, but my blog is staying casual if I have anything to say about it.

They'll be here for me soon, so I really do have to run. Haven't even packed yet...you might say I have "time management issues". Shoot, plus I have a movie to take back to Blockbuster. ("Equilibrium" - Christian Bale (the new Batman) is in it. It was okay.)

In closing, let me say I hope everyone has a great summer, and that I'll see you soon. Or you see me soon. One or the other - let's leave things open, because frankly, you're cute and I want to see you again. I'm looking forward to the BB6 house and hopefully meeting some cool people. I assume I'll at least be able to make one friend, right?

I miss blogging already! It was a fun, exciting 35 minute era of my life. If I can find a way to blog from inside Big Brother using only the power of my brain and no computer, I'll do it lol.
posted by Michael at 3:30 PM 0 comments   

So I'm looking at this blog
I'm tempted to post more. I always thought blogs were kinda dumb, but it's actually kind of cool. I have a few questions if anyone can help me:

1) How does Blogger make money? I feel like I'm stealing blog space.

2) Can you swear in your blog? I don't know. Do I designate my blog as family friendly? If I had a blog, which I do now, I'm pretty sure I'd like kids to be able to read it.

3) Am I supposed to capitalize the words in the post title, like it's a book? For example, which of these is correct:
a) So I'm looking at this blog
b) So I'm Looking At This Blog

4) Is my blog searchable? Does it show up on Google?

5) Can I take my blog public? Frankly, after only 1 and a half posts, I'm seeing this blog as becoming pretty lucrative. This post is probably worth 50 bones alone. 45 at a minimum. I'm soliciting opinions, here. Make an offer on the blog and it's yours.

6) Just as an observation, the Blogger spellcheck doesn't know the word "blog". Am I the only one that finds that strange?

After typing all of that, I just remembered I'm not going to have internet access for 3 months. All this valuable blog info is going to go to waste. Damn.
posted by Michael at 3:20 PM 0 comments   

Hello and goodbye
Welcome to my blog. My name is Michael Donnellan, visual effects artist, sculptor, painter, web designer - really anything and everything to do with art.

Why this blog? Well, I'm about to leave on an exciting "thing" which I think I should leave nameless. Okay, fine, I'm going on Big Brother 6. I'm sure someone will find this later, though, so I want to leave verification that I was and am, in fact, sane.

That's the meaning behind "hello and goodbye". After today, no more internet access for awhile! Wish me luck!

Michael

PS if you're a girl and you're over 18, hi.
PPS feel free to send me an email and I'll try to respond when I get out.
posted by Michael at 3:03 PM 0 comments   
http://michaeldonnellan.blogspot.com/