Archive > Survivor 11: Guatemala

Contestant Spoilers ...

<< < (2/13) > >>

puddin:
More contestant specs here .

puddin:
Corvis's blog/Survivor Thoughts From Iowa  has also picked up SP's/survivorphoenix spoiler about two former contestant's returning for S11 .
Popular and gritty, huh?

How about Mike Skupin and Gretchen Cordy ?

but I was at Mike's site and his last entry was the Sat/the 25th of June and according to SurvivorFevers calendar the S11 cast left on  June 22 . I guess we can keep our eye on Mikes message board .

puddin:
I should let you know that I was banned from Sucks when I sent someone a personal message inquiring about the Bobby Jon info a few weeks ago , no big deal I only post there when I have something to say , it was easy enough to get back in( big deal  /]* )  but needless to say I won't be renewing my ezboard gold anytime soon   {l{ .   anywho  </] you read the spoiler here first .

some Bobby Jon info posted here

--- Quote ---JelloRocks

Re: Possible Contestant?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I asked Coby about this, and here's his response:

"Jello- I have heard there is some return players this season as well...hmmmm....who could it be?"

Sounds like a confirmation to me -- he just can't give any specifics . . .   
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---ChrisRL6

Reply   Re: Possible Contestant?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I found out that Bobby John works at PFChangs in Santa Monica and I called and they said that he had been gone for a couple of weeks and that he had gone back home....to Survivor WOO! 
--- End quote ---

puddin:
SurvivorFever Spoiler ~

Survivor Guatemala - Potential Preseason Show Spoilers

Filming begin Monday, June 27 in the Peten region of Guatemala, more specifically in Yaxha-Nakum-Naranjo National Park. 
Maps Here >>       Calendar Here >>

18 contestants are reported to have been chosen for Survivor: Guatemala.

Several reports that 2 former Survivors from Survivor: Palau will participate in some way, unclear if they will be tribe members or mentors or if they actually get to compete in some way.  We've been told that the two are the very popular Stephenie LaGrossa and Bobby Jon Drinkard  (::)

Other contestants are unknown but we have reason to believe the cast will include a 20-something female from the mid-west with short blonde hair.  A cheerleader/sorority girl/dancer with a 4.0 GPA.   
More details soon.

http://www.survivorfever.net/s11_spoilers.html

Riverrat:
As much as I liked them both I don't want a repeat unless it all past survivors that got booted early or whatever. They probably will get voted off again so why doesn't MB just have another personality contest for a million like he did with Rupert?  }}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version