Archive > The Amazing Race

TARF8 ( Family) Spoilers

<< < (2/28) > >>

cinni:
the disney start makes sense for a family edition. i hope that they have to do at least one task there before they head out. maybe ride "it's a small world"?  :)*

i'm also pretty sure that i don't want to see recycled reality folks again. let's get all new people to get to know.

puddin:
Palpatine & Willard are the same poster at Met forums , what he was posting is that his son has tattoos like Lex  =]/

lol cinni , I love its a small world ..i'm glad that it  survived after all these years   .

Pedaler:
Hi all!  Ah, a topic I can post on.

I don't believe the Disney stuff.

Disney owns the ABC television network.  Viacom owns the CBS television network.

CBS would not film on a competitor's property and also would not be allowed to.

If CBS wants to film at a family amusement park, Viacom has their own http://www.paramountparks.com/

puddin:
Hey Pedaler , I know Disney is ABC but it still maybe a possability that Florida is the starting point ? Just a thought .

Pedaler:

--- Quote ---Florida is the starting point ? Just a thought .
--- End quote ---

Puddin, could be.  The Daytona Beach item might be true.

I think fans just like to throw out places that they think would be a good starting point.  For example, I could say that a good place to start out is the Kennedy Space Center.  The closest airports are Orlando and Daytona Beach (both 60 to 70 miles away).

I just hope someone posts photos like last race from the Los Angeles and San Juan airports.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version