Archive > Survivor 10: Palau

'Survivor' winner to emcee local round of model search

(1/3) > >>

puddin:
'Survivor' winner to emcee local round of model search

"Survivor: Amazon" TV show winner Jenna Morasca, 24, of South Fayette, will emcee a preliminary round of her national model search -- Model Challenge USA -- at 7 p.m. today in the Westin Convention Center, Downtown.
More than 50 area women, age 18 and older, are expected to compete in swimwear and evening gowns before 10 finalists answer individual questions to determine the winner.

"Survivor: Palau" contestant Ian Rosenberger, 23, of Economy, Beaver County, will help judge the contest, a warm-up to the Model Challenge USA finals set for Oct. 14, 15 and 16 at Station Square.

Admission to the Model Challenge USA Pittsburgh event is $10. Doors will open at 6 p.m. for cocktails, appetizers and music. Admission includes an after-party at the dejAVu Lounge, 2106 Penn Ave., Strip District.

more here ..............
http://pittsburghlive.com/x/style/fashion/s_344861.html

socklover123:
OMG!!!!

socklover123:
sry - i didn't finish that last post. ian is judging??? if anyone can go to that thing and get an autograph, i would die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if anyone does decide to go, plez tell me!!!

puddin:
I wish I could go for you socklover , its probably an 8 hour round trip for me , sorry  :sad:

socklover123:
that 's okay - it 's the same for me  *(^ but i'll find some way to get his autograph if it's the last thing i do!!!! have you ever met anyone from survivor??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version