Author Topic: New Beauty and the Geek recap is Up!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5631 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
New Beauty and the Geek recap is Up!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 15, 2005, 08:42:37 PM »
Enjoy.  Great episode!  Chuck and Scarlet are going to get it on.  It's just a matter of time now.  Richard was completely obnoxious tonight.

http://www.realityfanforum.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=314
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: New Beauty and the Geek recap is Up!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 09:05:18 PM »
Before I read the recap ..I wanted to say YAY !! Very happy with the way the ending turned out  {|

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 12:12:19 AM »
rotflmao , your so funny Trevor  ((^ , I would love to see if your prediction is right and Scarlet ( who by the way is stunning ) & Chuck play hide the salami  {l{ .. ( will he get  a nose bleed ? )
I am not sad that Brad Herpes & Krystal are gone , she was not one of my favorites . Richard an actor..hmm could be there is something so famaliar about him ( something Frankesteinish ) also ,  I want to see if he really has the balls to get revenge on Chuck and Caitilin and if he and Mindi will spoon again ?  ]][
I was happy with the outcome but will be sad next week because I like the remaining teams and don't want any of them to be eliminated  :':').

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 07:01:47 AM »
From here on in, we are going to be losing teams that are important.  I personally am rooting for Chuck and Caitilin and Scarlet and Shawn just because I want to see if Chuck and Scarlet hook up.  Scarlet is stunning, she looked off the hook in that fashion show challenge. 

I'm hoping for Chuck's sake he doesn't get a nosebleed, but there's an 88.4% chance that he will the first time he tries to lean in for a kiss.  Scarlet may just have to surprise him to avoid it being messy.

If I were on a reality show and I had a huge zit on my face, I would tell everyone I needed some kind of cover-up.  If I were Brad, no way I let the cameras zoom in for a close-up.  That looked like a cold sore to me.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 09:57:08 AM »
I'm glad Richard and Mindi weren't eliminated.  Richard needs this experience most of all.  Notice he kissed Krystal on the lips when she left.  That was huge!  I found myself getting emotional during the show.

Chuck and Scarlet getting together was interesting.  Can't wait for the guys' makeovers next week!

I guess there will be another series after this one, at the end of the show there was a call for new contestants.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 03:54:03 PM »
I saw that also.  I think WB realizes they have something good on their hands and are going to try and rush out another season of the show.