Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Please watch this show!!!!!!!!!!

(1/6) > >>

Trevor:
Recap of Beauty and the Geek up on the main page.

http://www.realityfanforum.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=304

puddin:
I'll watch Trevor  |#' ..I didnt even know about it untill it was over and read about it on another board . It looks like a fun way to get a reality fix after reading your recap I'm looking forward to seeing it  {l{

the link with the cast pictures and bios
http://www.thewb.com/Shows/GenericShow/0,11116,228773,00.html

It all starts with seven women who are academically impaired. Next, add seven men who are brilliant but socially challenged. The concept is to pair up couples for a chance to win a $250,000 grand prize. Each mismatched pair competes in various activities designed to test intellect, fashion savvy and even dance moves. There's a spelling bee for the girls, massage lessons for the guys, and an introduction to actual rocket science when the girls compete to see who can build a working rocket. During these competitions, the geek must try to pass his brains onto the beauty, while the beauty tries to pull the game out of the geek. They're so far apart on the social spectrum that they're practically different species, but if they make it to the end, they could both walk away gifted and gorgeous.

Bill and Lauren

Brad and Krystal

Chuck and Caitilin

Eric and Cheryl

Richard and Mindi

Shawn and Scarlet

Joe and Erika

Trevor:
It was an absolutely hysterical hour of television.  Just the captions under the different people on the show was utter genius.  Everytime they showed Billy with the caption "V.P., Dukes of Hazzard Fan Club" I was giggling. 

chatterz:
Maybe with the socialization skills he'll get on this show he can run for President of the fan club in the future. 

What happened to the other couple's picture?  The short guy with the girl who went off to cuddle with Brad?  They'd been "together" for less than 24 hours and already he was forgiving her for "cheating" on him.  LOL

This show is a wonderful train wreck.  I'll be watching.

RudyRules:
Aww Heck.  Didn't know about this show till now!  (%#
It's on only on Wed, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version