Author Topic: Survivor 10.5 (the interactive game)  (Read 71391 times)

Offline buzz-er

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Survivor 10.5 (the interactive game)
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2005, 12:27:07 PM »
Ian-------- cuz he hasnt failed me yet---- i owe ALL my points to him!

caryn!

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2005, 02:17:54 PM »
Against my better judgement, I am going to vote for myself again, although it will probably be Ian.

Jenn

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2005, 03:55:03 PM »
I'm lobbing in a vote for myself.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2005, 04:48:55 PM »
Alright, I officially change my vote to Ian.  Apparently, I can't read.

Jenn (PapaBear)

PenguinsDance

« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2005, 09:44:54 PM »
My guess is that JENN won.   ]**]

Survivor Janu

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2005, 11:33:24 PM »
my vote goes to trevor his werer definately the best and I dont wanna see Ian win ANNOTHER challenge.

that was a really hard challenge btw. |(
The Best Aliance in Survivor History!!!!

RFF's number 1 Steph LaGrossa Fan

Offline creamY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2005, 12:36:16 PM »
Jeff: Well, time's up!!!!! The winner was IAN (again) for his great use of color, incorperated smileys, and great rhymes......

Ian wins 100 points and know he gets to divide the other 100 points between whoever he wants......

ps. the challenge was very hard and they will only get harder :) )<

from survivor host Jeff Probst

Offline misjir1104

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2005, 12:43:13 PM »
Wow-----> well, i guess i liked to divivede the 100 points this way:

All 100 points go towards

JENN[/color]

Congratuation!!!!! Jenn (PapaBear)

From survivor Ian

Offline creamY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2005, 12:46:29 PM »
Jeff: WOOH! Ian that was unexpected! Here's the updated version including the "correct" guessers!

creamY- katie:   0
misjir1104- ian: 370
Cecil- stephinie:  25
buzz-er- Caryn:  120
PapaBear-Jenn: 150
Vernie-Tom:       0
RudyRules- Gregg: quit
Trevor- Coby:      0
PenguinsDance-Janu: 0
SockLover123- Bobby Jon: 51

Keep the points going!!!! )<

from survivor host jeff probst

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2005, 08:01:18 PM »
...Creamy I'm begging to think this may b rigged...

Survivor Steph.

Offline creamY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2005, 12:16:55 PM »
Jeff: That isn't very nice!!!!!

creamY : I thought someone who was losing would ask me this. Well, i'm have you know that I am very insulted!!!!! Not only do i pick my favorite but i have my brother, 3 sisters, and my friend, help me decide the winner. I'll have you know that for this challenge Ian was the only who actually used COLOR, and many other people used the same llines and smileys as others. If you must result to accusing me of cheating then that tells me alot about who you really are. Plus, if you thought i was cheating don't you think i would make myself win? I just can't help it if everyone agrees that Ian is the most creative. Maybe when it comes down to pure intelligence you OR someone else might win. So now you know how i pick my winners- and if you wanted to know a little bit more: my families votes count more then mine do. This wasn't meant to be some un-fair game. I can't believe that i'm hearing this from YOU, of all people  :(*8.

p.s. i am very dissapointed! |(

Offline creamY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2005, 12:33:48 PM »
Jeff: Here's how this immunity challenge goes the WINNER will get the choice of either 500 POINTS or Immunity Necklace. BUt, whatever they don't pick will automatically be given to 2nd place. Third place will recieve 100 points and fourth place will recieve 50 points! Good luck  )<!

Give me a creative repsonce by filling in the blanks (no smileys allowed): ps. one word per blank!

Survivor 10.5 _____! The ______ of the game could ______ you ______! With its _______ challenges and ________ alliances, this game should _______ an _______! Plus, with its________ host/creator why would'nt anyone play this game? Unless of course they were _________ or _________!!!!!!!!

good luck!!! again

-from survivor host jeff probst

Offline creamY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2005, 12:39:11 PM »
Katie:

Survivor 10.5 YEAH! The amazement of the game could excite you alot! With its hard challenges and dumb alliances, this game should get a website! Plus, with its hot host/creator why would'nt anyone play this game? Unless of course they were retarded or stupid!!!!!!!!

-form survivor katie-

Offline buzz-er

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2005, 12:42:09 PM »
Survivor 10.5 __wow___! The ___fun___ of the game could ___make___ you __pee____! With its ___awesome____

challenges and ___happy_____  alliances, this game should _____kill__ a ___pig____! Plus, with its___amazing_____

host/creator why would'nt anyone play this game?  Unless of course they were ____dumb_____ or ____dumber_____!!!!!!!!

Caryn

aka. da "buzz" mista

Offline misjir1104

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2005, 12:44:28 PM »
Survivor 10.5 __ROCKS___! The ___THRILL___ of the game could ___EAT___ you ___ALIVE___! With its ___INTENSE____ challenges and ___TIGHT_____ alliances, this game should ___WIN____ an ___AWARD____! Plus, with its___CREATIVE_____ host/creator why would'nt anyone play this game? Unless of course they were ____DEAD_____ or ___ALIENS______!!!!!!!!

FOMR SURVIVOR IAN

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2005, 03:00:37 PM »
Survivor 10.5 Absof*ckinlutely! The thrill of the game could give you goosebumps! With its insane challenges and strategic alliances, this game should create an addiction that needs to be filled! Plus, with its "Creamy" host/creator why wouldn't anyone play this game? Unless of course they were too lazy or computer-challenged!!!!!!!!
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2005, 06:39:31 PM »
Jeff: That isn't very nice!!!!!

creamY : I thought someone who was losing would ask me this. Well, i'm have you know that I am very insulted!!!!! Not only do i pick my favorite but i have my brother, 3 sisters, and my friend, help me decide the winner. I'll have you know that for this challenge Ian was the only who actually used COLOR, and many other people used the same llines and smileys as others. If you must result to accusing me of cheating then that tells me alot about who you really are. Plus, if you thought i was cheating don't you think i would make myself win? I just can't help it if everyone agrees that Ian is the most creative. Maybe when it comes down to pure intelligence you OR someone else might win. So now you know how i pick my winners- and if you wanted to know a little bit more: my families votes count more then mine do. This wasn't meant to be some un-fair game. I can't believe that i'm hearing this from YOU, of all people  :(*8.

p.s. i am very dissapointed! |(

I appologise I didnt reallly think that comment through I just thought looking through all those that Trevors was by far the best.

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2005, 07:09:16 PM »
Survivor 10.5 RULES!! The twists of the game could make you scream! With its mind - boggling challenges and loyal alliances, this game should become a show! Plus, with its ingenious host/creator why wouldn't anyone play this game? Unless of course they were lame or loco!!!!!!

From Survivor Bobby Jon  *%#
i always said i could talk a fat guy out of his last bag of doritos

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2005, 10:51:09 AM »
First of all, thank you again Ian! 

Now on to the challenge - If you don't mind I think that I will sit this one out.  Why you ask?  Because I don't want to risk coming in 2nd.  I think that the person that wins 500 points and doesn't have immunity is going to have a giagantic target painted on their back.  Plus it was stated earlier that sitting out a challenge does not count against you.

I hope that this move is not seen to be in bad form.  I am having fun and will continue to play.  It is purely strategic.

Survivor Jenn (PapaBear)

Offline creamY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2005, 08:28:40 PM »
JEFF:

Well, i must inform you that if you "sit" out then you can still get voted OUT. but i think u knew that.....................

THe immunity Challenge will be closing and just so the GAME gets more INTERESTING!!!!!!!

FOr every 700 Points you earn you hve the chance to exchange the for IMMUNITY at tribal....... but after you use your points your value will return to ZERO!!!!(unless you have spare!)

This would be the purpose of doing challenges and actually trying to win!!!

Oh yeah plus, for the sole survivor to WIN they must have at least 1,000 or more points to win (no problem!)

form jeff probst surviovr host-
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 03:27:05 PM by creamY »

PenguinsDance

« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2005, 08:29:13 PM »
Survivor 10.5 ARRIVES! The PLAYERS of the game could SLAP you SILLY! With its USELESS challenges and INVISIBLE alliances, this game should ROCK an ROLL! Plus, with its SPUNKY host/creator why would'nt anyone play this game? Unless of course they were MORONIC  or DIDDLY-SQUAT!!!!

Janu aka PenguinsDance

]t{

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2005, 08:57:30 AM »
Well in that case:

Survivor 10.5 __KICKS A$$___! The ___INTENSITY___ of the game could ___MESS___ you ___UP___! With its ___INTRICATE____ challenges and ____HIDDEN____ alliances, this game should ___BE____ an ___INSTANT SUCCESS____! Plus, with its____MAGNIFICENT____ host/creator why would'nt anyone play this game? Unless of course they were ____INSANE_____ or ____JUST PLAIN IGNORANT_____!!!!!!!!

Survivor Jenn (PapaBear)

Offline creamY

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2005, 01:56:30 PM »
Jeff: Tha challenge is over and to Jenn: SOrry but you didnt follow the rules :( !!!!!! Read CArefully next time!!!!!

Winner GUess? WHo won? Correct guessers will recieve 50 points!!!
good luck

-jeff probst

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2005, 03:02:17 PM »
Just going with the odds - I will pick Ian to win.

Survivor Jenn (PapaBear)

PenguinsDance

« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2005, 08:32:45 PM »
My guess is that Coby wins this challenge.  ;;)

]t{ Janu