Author Topic: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS CARRIE WINS  (Read 8478 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS CARRIE WINS
« on: May 25, 2005, 08:57:07 PM »
 |#' I was screaming please please let it be Carrie  ]#* YESS !!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Carrie and Sorry Bo , she was just a bit better   /*^

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS CARRIE WINS
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 09:31:39 PM »
I am so happy that cocain smoking Bo didn't win. Way to go Carrie

Rob

Offline arddy4life

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 10:07:45 PM »
i voted and she won
thank gosh i hated bo |#'

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 10:30:10 PM »
I was so happy , right at the end I was so sure it was Bo but I had my fingers crossed was Screaming........ Please Please let it be Carrie !!  :]

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 10:59:09 PM »
 :':')

i'll still buy bo's cd, and i'm sure it'll be better than whatever shania twain rip-off carrie comes up with

ps- my g/f and  i have decided to buy the 'it was rigged from day 1' conspiracy and have decided to stop watching ai

my people never win... tamyra, clay, latoya, and now bo.

grrrrrrrrr
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 11:05:27 PM »
Oh no Styx , I am so sorry  (%# . Same goes for me and The Amazing Rigged Race conspiracy but thats another subject  ]][

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 11:16:14 PM »
 </]  I am enjoying the show tonite... LOL  Carrie & Bo's little duet was great.. I'm happy that Carrie won, as I prefer women singers over the male ones but Bo winning would have been ok too.

While I really don't believe that the show is totally rigged, you do have to admit that the judges do influence things... but, then, that's why they are there, to give a professional opinion... (if not a little bit of bed warmth???   |(  If he did, lucky stiff... you shouldn't be kissing and telling...   :(*8)

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2005, 11:20:06 PM »
</] I am enjoying the show tonite... LOL Carrie & Bo's little duet was great.. I'm happy that Carrie won, as I prefer women singers over the male ones but Bo winning would have been ok too.

While I really don't believe that the show is totally rigged, you do have to admit that the judges do influence things... but, then, that's why they are there, to give a professional opinion... (if not a little bit of bed warmth??? |( If he did, lucky stiff... you shouldn't be kissing and telling... :(*8)

((^
ohh..... corey clark sucks  |(
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2005, 11:39:47 PM »
ohh..... corey clark sucks

In more ways than one... self promoting piece of dog s**t

Offline floridagirl

• RFF Jr. Member
  • ROMBER ROCKS
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2005, 08:03:07 AM »
I am glad Carrie won. I still think Vonzell should have made the final two.  I thought Vonzelle was awesome with her song last night. 
Life is a reality show.

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2005, 10:45:05 AM »
I'm so glad Carrie won....I had her picked when she 1st auditioned.  But I still think the best F2 (and hardest to predict) would have been Constantine vs. Carrie  (|
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline chatterz

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Bite Me
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2005, 11:03:26 AM »
The best part of the show was the skit making fun of Corey Clark's allegations!  He's probably already talking to his lawyers this morning.

I think Bo coming in second is not a bad thing.  Sure, I liked him better than Carrie, but compare this to the Rueben/Clay F2.  If Clay had won, he wouldn't have broken away from Idol and become as big as he is.  He'd still be chugging through the system.  Rueben has all but disappeared.  He's had to cancel concerts for lack of interest.  Bo will be free to pursue other projects pretty quickly, unlike Carrie, who will be under the Idol name for some time to come.

Lynryd Skynyrd is in need of a new lead singer . . . .

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2005, 02:47:05 PM »
i agree, chat!!  congrats to little carrie, the gal can sing!!  but bo will go farther with out the contracts of a/idol!!  (|         i loved their duet!! }^!  good season!! :]

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2005, 09:20:56 AM »
I have to say that for this season any of the top 3 could have won and I would have been OK with it.  I was rooting harder for Carrie because she is a local girl - I know several people who know her (one of my babysitters actually went to the AI auditions with her).  I would definately buy a Carrie, Vonzelle or Bo CD.

I thought the part of the show where the contestants performed with their idols was pretty awsome.  One note to Constantine though - give up on being a rocker.  You will do awsome on broadway and you rock when you sing ballad type songs, but when you put on the hard rock persona you just look goofy.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2005, 11:32:39 PM »
You can tell that they wanted Carrie to win.  They didnt let Bo sing the songs that he is good at singing. They focused more on Carries voice. I was hoping that Bo would win, but hey I think he will outsell Carrie. Just my 2 cents
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org