Author Topic: Temptation Island 3???  (Read 4807 times)

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
Temptation Island 3???
« on: August 10, 2003, 01:35:10 AM »
Wat the heck? There are people out there that actually watch this show? Well atleast it seems that way because FOX is gonna start airing the new episodes (Season 3) later this year. Tell me ur thoughts about the show, i got sick of it on the third episode of the first season. :P
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Temptation Island 3???
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 02:08:21 AM »
I actually watched the entire season on Temptation Island 1.  I found it interesting and I would love to know what happened to all those couples.  You know, if they ended up getting married or splitting.  My favourite couple was Billie and Mandy and I know they are not together as she got a good job with MTV I think.  The other couple was Val and the guy that always wore tank tops (I forgot his name).  Does anyone know?  Or maybe I should send Fox an email and ask to update us on what happened to all the couples on season 1.  I couldn't get into season 2.  So who knows if I will tune in to season 3.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2003, 02:10:57 AM »
Did anyone catch the first show of Temptation Island 3 the other night?  I missed the first 20 minutes but it looks like a good one to watch.  They have 4 couples again and they all seem to have been together for about 2 years or so.  On the second day they had the 4 guys and 4 girls by the pool.  The host Mark Walberg had each of the guys pick one of the single men they felt threatened by or thought their girlfriends would be interested in and then he got the 4 girls to do the same.  These 8 were then dismissed from the island.... or were they?  It turned out at the end of the show the twist was that the 4 guys they chose were actually going to go on a date with their girlfriends.  One guy by the name of Jason was pissed off when he heard that the guy he chose (Jeff) was going to date his girlfriend as he couldn't stand him over an earlier conflict!!!!  I will have to tune in next week to see how it went.  :o

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2003, 03:36:08 PM »
Wat the heck? There are people out there that actually watch this show? Well atleast it seems that way because FOX is gonna start airing the new episodes (Season 3) later this year. Tell me ur thoughts about the show, i got sick of it on the third episode of the first season. :P

Yea, I'm watching it for a 3rd season... as always, thought the 1st episode was pretty boring... and while there are a few cocky jerks on the show, (which I always hate) I think it will pick up a bit next week.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2003, 01:31:21 AM »
Okay did anyone catch last Thursday's episode when everyone went on their first dates?  Most of the dates went well as they did interesting things.  Jason's date had to be the worst.  His date was hiking to some waterfall and he was miserable and then when they sat down to eat their burgers, he asked the waiter if it was really mayo in there.  He was definitely not into the date.  I felt so sorry for the girl.  They just sat there not saying much but playing with their straws in their drinks.  The viewing of the date videos was interesting as it showed Melissa what a jerk Michael was.  The previews for next weeks show looks good.  I am sure things will get wilder this thursday.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Temptation Island 3
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2003, 11:49:18 PM »
Did anyone else catch the season finale of Temptation Island 3?  It was excellent.  Way better than Temptation Island 1.  The couples definitely discovered alot of things as 3 of the couples broke up on air.  Mind you one of them got back together.  One couple ended up dating the singles they made a connection with.  I think the two couples that stayed broke up really did the smart thing as they had questions in their relationship.  I look forward to another season. 8)