Author Topic: Survivor All-Stars???  (Read 10709 times)

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
Survivor All-Stars???
« on: August 09, 2003, 04:21:25 PM »
A credible source has confirmed for me today that CBS has finally confirmed  Survivor All-Stars. The filming will start sometime in the fall or possibly early next year. So the all star series will actually be Survivor 8 instead of 9. No location has been confirmed but so far the list of contestants include:Richard Hatch, Tina Wesson, Rudy Boesh, Susan Hawk, Jeri Manthey and Ethan Zohn. The other possible contestants are favorites such as Rob (everyone's favorite loser of survivor amazon).

The proposed date for the show to begin is February 14th, 2004
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:Survivor All-Stars???
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 04:23:45 PM »
I hope that Survivor has not just "Jumped the Shark" with thier All-Star edition. But I think it will be good to see some back! The winners will be gotten rid of first I think.

Rob

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2003, 04:28:54 PM »
Welcome Brown Guy!

I think an All-Star edition would be fun with all the folks we came to love and hate.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2003, 01:51:29 AM »
Welcome Brown Guy.  Thanks for the information on who might be on the all star show.  It will be good for me as I really didn't get on the survivor bandwagon until Survivor 5, the one that Brian won.  I did see a bit of the Africa one but when they were spinning the board and eating those disgusting insects--it grossed me out so much that I couldn't watch it.

Theresa

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2003, 10:30:28 PM »
Know someone i would love to see on the Survivor All Star show?  Michael, i don't know his last name, but the one that fell in the fire.  I thought he would do very well and i would love to see him again.

Theresa

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2003, 01:33:53 AM »
Yea Michael should come back considering he was a strong player before his accident and couldve made it really far
~John Tudor

Offline drpepper

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
Mike
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2003, 11:11:00 AM »
Mike has been reserved a spot on Survivor all stars ;D but whether he wants it hasnt been released

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2003, 01:12:31 PM »
Where did u hear that?
~John Tudor

Offline oshdog

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2003, 04:37:54 PM »
I heard it was Ethan   S3 ;  Rudy  S1 ' Rupert S7 ;
Jenna L   S1 ; Jerri   S2 ; Tina   S2  ;  Richard S1 ;
Colby  S2 ;  Lex S3 ; Jenna M. S6 ; Shii Ann S5 ;
Kathy S4 ;  Rob C. S6 ; Rob M.   S4 ; Tom   S3 ;
Alicia S2 ; Amber S2 ; Susan ;S1

all part of 3 tribes (got this from www.survivornews.net).  

Personally, I don't think the winners should come back - that's not really fair - they should wait until they have 8 seasons, then pick 2 from each - 1 being the first one voted off to give them a fighting chance, and the 2nd to be the most popular or controversial player in that season.

Logo101

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2003, 05:02:26 PM »
I think Elisabeth should come back! She was one of the best that season! Please visit my ** Who should be the 18 on the all stars edition to vote who you think the 18 should be!**

emmasmom

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2003, 03:21:50 PM »
what about Beef-jerky Kel
He got a raw real when Jerry went through his stuff, and i agree that winners shouldn't be allowed on

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2003, 03:37:54 PM »
Kel probably doesn't want to do it again. He probably got pissed off at the game when those things happened to him! LOL

Rob

Offline chipscher

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
    • My personal page
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2003, 02:21:51 PM »
The purpose of All-Stars is not to bring back people who lost, but to see who is the "Ultimate Survivor". There can be much debate as to who is the best survivor, among the 7 winners, but then again, they cannot force people to come back, so to automaticaly say that the top 2 should come back, is not a right thing to say. I heard that the award is still 1 mil, maybe they should have upped it to 2, or even 5 to entice all the previous players to come back. I think it would be interesting, because all the players involved could see who they were dealing with beforehand. CBS is alos taking applications for Survivor 9, to film this summer. I am already looking forward to Super Bowl Sunday, with the game, then survivor! Wow, what a day!

Koosey

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2003, 10:18:42 PM »
I think Elisabeth should come back! She was one of the best that season! Please visit my ** Who should be the 18 on the all stars edition to vote who you think the 18 should be!**

Hi, i heard elizabeth is one of the new hosts for "The View" so thats why shes not on it. I replied to your question, check it out.

Offline chipscher

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
    • My personal page
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2003, 11:39:12 PM »
Sean Keniff is the Medical Advisor for CBS News here in Miami, so he couldn't do it either

Theresa

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2003, 01:16:02 AM »
i wanted Michael (i think that is right...the one who fell in the fire) to come back.  i thought he was a great Survivor.  i would love it if they would have a Survivor with all the people that were really survivors, people that could really survive well if they were shipwrecked on a desserted island.  I think he and Rupert would both be great for that type of situation.  

theresa

Offline chipscher

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
    • My personal page
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2003, 05:54:47 PM »
Michael was cool, a team of him and Jeff would be unstoppable