Author Topic: My friend just met Ian!  (Read 16846 times)

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
Re: My friend just met Ian!
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2005, 09:03:45 AM »
Well kinda' like he did when he first went on survivor. He still has the long hair, but it is a little bit shorter now. lol

lol

Kristen
it's like stealing potato chips from a fat guy - you can do it, but you have to do it fast or else he'll sit on you

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2005, 12:33:39 PM »
awww . . . i hope he keeps it long - i love guys w/ long hair (ie Jack Sparrow!!)
i always said i could talk a fat guy out of his last bag of doritos

Offline Ianfan19

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Survivor!
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2005, 01:11:22 PM »
lol. (|  yeah :]

Kristen
it's like stealing potato chips from a fat guy - you can do it, but you have to do it fast or else he'll sit on you

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2005, 07:50:32 PM »
someone on this other website said that they knew Ian's emai but still wouldn't give it out  :':') i promise that if i somehow find it, i'll tell you guys  |#'

Offline peeps

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2005, 11:33:29 AM »
I could give you his   phone number but he wouldn't answer and wouldn't call you back

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2005, 04:41:50 PM »
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!????? i don't care about him not answering - that's just fine with me. but do you know him or something? or how did you come upon this holy number (jk)  ]**]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2005, 08:35:06 PM »
Heres something for Ian Fans  {|

McGuire Memorial Home to build nature trail
Kristen Garrett, Times Staff
07/06/2005
 Email to a friend     Printer-friendly

DAUGHERTY TWP. - Residents of McGuire Memorial Home will be able to experience something new that many people take for granted - a nature walk.

Advertisement

A new nature trail, St. Francis Way, is being constructed on McGuire Memorial's 70-acre property in Daugherty Township. The trail will include an asphalt path, two decks, a meadow, and deer, bird and squirrel feeders.

"We're looking for an opportunity to let these kids get out," said Mike Walker, executive director of McGuire Memorial. "It's going to be a new experience for these kids."

Many of the residents at McGuire Memorial use wheelchairs and are not able to experience traditional nature walks. McGuire Memorial is a home for profoundly mentally and physically handicapped children and adults.

The $39,000 project is being completed with grant money from the Robert and Mary Weisbroad Foundation, the Massey Charitable Trust and Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company.

"The three of them put together something that's really tremendous," Walker said of the donors.

The Rev. Bill Gillum, director of pastoral care at McGuire, came up with the idea of the wooden decks so residents could enjoy the outdoors and have another place to spend time with their families, Walker said.

The decks were constructed with volunteer help from Ortho-Clinical and 11 members of Carpenters Union Local 922 of Beaver Falls who worked on the project for six days. "The carpenters were like the cavalry," Walker said. He said the money was in place for the materials, but someone was needed to do the actual construction.

Walker said Dennis Russo, the union representative, didn't hesitate to provide help.

A dedication of St. Francis Way is planned for 3 p.m. July 10. Anyone who wants to attend the dedication should call (724) 843-3400, ext. 112, today.

Ian Rosenberger of Economy, an Ambridge native, is planning to attend, Walker said. Rosenberger, who was a contestant on CBS-TV's "Survivor Palau," volunteered at McGuire Memorial Home when he was in high school.

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=14804899&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=478569&rfi=6

Offline socklover123

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Survivor!!!!
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2005, 08:40:45 PM »
DOES ANYONE LIVE IN PENN. NEAR AMBRIDGE??? cuz if anyone is going, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE ask for an extra autograph!!!!  ]**]  |#'