Archive > Survivor 10: Palau

And the Sole Survivor of Palau is.............

<< < (6/6)

Ianfan19:
lol, I pre-ordered my copy! i cant wait to read it. I got it from amazon.com, and it is supposed to get here on July 16 sometime, so i will still get it on the day that it comes out!! lol I am so excited! only 8 days tomorrow!! ans only 12 days 'till my birthday tomorrow. woohoo!  :]

(| Kristen (|

socklover123:
lucky. my friend has her bday in the summer and i've lost track of how many times i've missed it 'cuz of vacation . . . but right now i am majorly depressed to know that i have to wait another whole YEAR before i get to see the kid who looks like ian again  :':') okay, maybe i only got a paragraph out of him for stalking him the whole year, but it was a good paragraph. he said i was SUPER COOL  because i watched Survivor and the Amazing Race!!

Rob:
I love that you guys are chatting, and want you to continue to do it, but please keep off topic discussion in the Anything & Everything board!

Thanks so much for being talkitive, and we enjoy that you are posting, but I want to keep the Show boards (Survivor, TAR, BB) on topic! Thanks so much!

Rob

Ianfan19:
Okay, sorry. We'll move to A&E.

(| Kristen (|

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version