Poll

Who Do You Think Wins Survivor Palau ?

Tom
Ian
Jenn
Katie

Author Topic: Who Do You Think Wins Survivor Palau ?  (Read 2404 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Who Do You Think Wins Survivor Palau ?
« on: May 12, 2005, 08:32:37 PM »
The Final show is Sunday , who do you  think will win ? Who would you like to see win? Please vote, all comments are welcomed  *^?

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Who Do You Think Wins Survivor Palau ?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 08:37:56 PM »
First thoughts! Snewser said in the end they would all be wrong... and my mind drifts back to a comment about a picture of Jenn, and the comment was to the effect that that was the closest Gregg was getting to a million bucks... I thought then... Jenn?

So Jenn as a freak choice..

I would like to see Ian win actually.

Tom is a great guy, but I really think his immunity streak is what is keeping him in longer than his time.

Katie....  ((^ No way in hell!!

Riverrat

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 09:12:16 PM »
Ok I know who I think should win and it isn't Ian. I think he's a real wuss. I really think Tom deserves it the most of all that is left and. all the rest of Koror. I liked Steph and Bobby Jon but  [^/ Tom has tried as best you can in this kind of game to keep his word, not lie if he could help it without hurting someone, and in my opinion the person who wins immunity should win. Not some coat tail hanger on. Now that being said, I will vote for who I want to win and not who i'm afraid may win.  ,.(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 09:27:30 PM »
Ian won the wheels so now he is cursed , Katie Nuh UH  ,.( she may get a vote " May" but I think Tom wins this hands down  |#' ( trying to find my prediction ... brb )

found it ~
**:)** I never told you about Tom ..he looked so famaliar to me , I felt that we had met or something . My first vision of him was as a skier ..since I work & live in a ski resort area I thought hey you never know ? I was looking at some pictures that were posted of him on other boards and found a picture of him with his daughter ..skiing !  The picture was from Conneticut but , Skier's go all over the place so..its not a spoiler or anything ..lol its just that I really think that I met Tom somewhere ,probably while I was working or hanging out at a ski lodge ..we do get alot of NY'ers vactioning around here .
Sooooooooo
YAY TOM  the fireman !!  ^:)^ ..here's to hoping that he goes far !!  *()*

Oh and then theres the latest girl "Angie" I love that name..it's my moms name and I always wished that she had named me Angie..lol ..I use to tell people that was my real name !

YAY Angie !!! ^:)^

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,3962.48.html
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 09:38:09 PM by puddin »