Author Topic: E-MAIL CBS  (Read 3117 times)

Offline floridagirl

• RFF Jr. Member
  • ROMBER ROCKS
E-MAIL CBS
« on: May 12, 2005, 03:36:27 PM »
I E-mailed CBS to give my teo cents about TAR 7.  If you liked the finally or if like me questionsed the whole plane coming back to pick up UJ let them know

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.shtml
Life is a reality show.

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: E-MAIL CBS
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 04:21:07 PM »
Did u read below the rule?

When submitting your feedback, please do not submit any story, plot or character ideas, or any copyrightable material whatsoever relating to any CBS television program, or any ideas or suggestions for new television programs ("Unsolicited Ideas"). CBS's policy is to discard all Unsolicited Ideas. By using this service you agree that any Unsolicited Ideas you do submit shall be deemed the sole property of CBS, and you hereby transfer and assign all rights with respect thereto, including, without limitation, copyright, to CBS. For more information, see our Terms of Service.

Offline floridagirl

• RFF Jr. Member
  • ROMBER ROCKS
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 10:42:52 AM »
I have a story idea for them....Survive the Amzing Race..  The top three teams are all dropped  on a desert island and vote each other off.

|#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#' |#'
« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 10:48:06 AM by floridagirl »
Life is a reality show.

Offline FreddynKendrafan

• RFF Full Member
  • ~DEBBIE AND BIANCA ROCK!~
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 06:51:41 PM »
I emailed CBS! But, I asked them if they could air repeats of tar6, because I missed tar6 episode 1, and 2 ... :':') :':')

I hope they air repeats during the summer!  :]
FREDDY AND KENDRA WIN TAR6 I LOVE YOU GUYS! YAYA !

"4 continents, 24 cities and more than 40,000 miles, Freddy and Kendra, you are the official winners of The Amazing Race!"
TAR7- BEFORE SHOW PREDICTIONS- I LOVE Bianca and Debbie..wahoo..their gonna be TAR7 WINNERS! *So lovable*