Author Topic: Anthony Is GONE  (Read 5158 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Anthony Is GONE
« on: May 11, 2005, 08:30:42 PM »
 |#' :] <[/ {| ]-{ (^.# }alc{ }w_{ }^{ |*| }({ ^]] __*^ =)*

]#*   ]#*
WOOHOO !!!!

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
Re: Anthony Is GONE
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 08:44:30 PM »
AI sucks this season :(

It doesn't matter who I root for... as soon as I start, they are gone... I guess it's time to root for Carrie and Bo.   ]:,

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 08:47:35 PM »
Angel if you root for Carrie & Bo does that mean that you want Vonzell to win  /{} ? lol , it doesnt matter to me any of the final three winning would be cool   =]/ .

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 10:22:25 PM »
 ((^puddin!!!   who was in the final two with him??  :] i did not get to see the show, as i was at my grand son's game!!  tell me everything!! ]#*

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 10:42:14 PM »
The show started out with them showing clips of each contestant's first audition, including the never before seen audition of Bo. After each audition clip, Ryan asked the judges (mostly Simon) how they thought each one had improved.

Then Ryan had them all stand in a line. He first told Bo that he was safe. He then told Carrie that she was safe, meaning that Vonzell and Anthony were bottom 2. Then Ryan told Vonzell that she was safe, and that Anthony had been eliminated. While showing Anthony's AI clips, the camera caught a tearful Carrie telling Anthony that she loved him. Hmmmmm ........ wonder if there is something going on between the two of them???  :)*

Anyway, here are the MW results .......

Who gets booted? (52 Minutes of Fame)  Anthony Bo Carrie Everyone! No One Vonzell

Aside from the bootee, who is in the bottom group? (46 Minutes of Fame)  Anthony Bo Carrie Everyone! No One Vonzell

Who will sing first? (40 Minutes of Fame)  A judge Anthony Bo Carrie Everyone! Guest vocal Vonzell

Who will sing last? (35 Minutes of Fame)  A judge Anthony Bo Carrie Everyone! Guest vocal No One Vonzell 

Who is the first one told they are safe from elimination? (32 Minutes of Fame)  Anthony Bo Carrie Everyone! No One Vonzell

Who sings the 6th song of the night? (42 Minutes of Fame)  A judge Anthony Bo Carrie Everyone! Guest Vocal Vonzell What 6th song?

What will MW feel about America Wednesday night? (33 Minutes of Fame)  Blinding, seething rage Death is too easy for them! Happily surprised! I love this country! Kinda hungry  ???

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 10:54:26 PM »
Angel if you root for Carrie & Bo does that mean that you want Vonzell to win  /{} ? 

Actually... I really don't care... my favorite left a long, long, time ago... just like last year...

//edited just because...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 11:38:46 PM by archangelnot »

Offline floridagirl

• RFF Jr. Member
  • ROMBER ROCKS
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2005, 03:09:27 PM »
Angel please root for Carrie and Bo!!!!!  I am a Vonzell fan being she is from the great state of Florida. She needs all the help she can get.  Simon was on Fox and Friends this morning acting like Carrie was all but crowned.
Life is a reality show.

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2005, 03:19:08 PM »
Simon was on Fox and Friends this morning acting like Carrie was all but crowned

That's the exact reason that I started supportiing VFTW.  Carrie is their poster child this week... I think they have gone over to the dark side.  But, I understand their reasoning... LOL    :)*