Author Topic: they did break up!!  (Read 4345 times)

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
they did break up!!
« on: May 11, 2005, 08:44:55 AM »
just watched cbs early show, and they did break up!!  ron and kelly are through!!! B:)  i am glad!!  she was so mean about him being a pow!   ]*]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: they did break up!!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 08:46:23 AM »
IMO: He was a Jerk  {l{ , I'm glad they broke up I would not want that to reproduce  ]][

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 09:51:00 AM »
By the end of the finale, I was totally sympathetic to Kelly.  Imagine life with someone who can't show emotion?  She's better off without him.  Besides, he was totally mean to her.

Offline floridagirl

• RFF Jr. Member
  • ROMBER ROCKS
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 10:47:48 AM »
Ron and Kelly next reality show.....Dr Phil....
They deserved each other.
Life is a reality show.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 11:04:49 AM »
I thought it was funny when Ron smirked for the camera and went to hold on Kelly's hand on the plane and she pulled it away.  That was definitely a LOL moment.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 02:04:49 PM »
IMO: He was a Jerk   , I'm glad they broke up I would not want that to reproduce 
   ((^

Ooooo STOP Puddin..now there's a scary thought. `/~ And just think in 20 years down the road maybe they coulda done an Amazing Race 'children of' show..with Romber's..U&J's and their kids..
Yikes!   (%#

Ron and Kelly next reality show.....Dr Phil....They deserved each other.
  ]][

Omarosa from The Apprentice called "the most hated woman in America." was just on Dr. Phil was just on..did anyone see that? Talk about a trip..that gals' been around her own world too too many times.  |(

I thought they were both equally at fault..well 'fault' isnt really the word I should be using.  They're just a couple who (thankfully), figured out when all the 'dressing' was out of the picture.. and they had to live in the 'real' world..they were poorly matched. Would that we could all of us have had such an experience before hooking up with the wrong person permenately. The owe TAR. That race really is a great learning experience on so many levels. I bet in hidsight they both grow from this (I can dream  :P )..especially after viewing the tapes a few times. Kelly played the Southern Bell 'damsel in distress' card once to often..she didn't 'get' that Miss Scarlett O'Hara eventually tooK her gloves off and  got down in the dirt when she had to. Miss Kelly's waiting for "I don't give a damn' Rob' to step up all the time took away from their winning I think. Funny thing is..when she stopped looking at what the other's were up to..quit bitching and tried..she did really well. 

Imagine the race the two of them coulda run had they been in agreement! {{{ Kelly -> [<[ & [<[ <- ROB }}} in unison would've been something and might could've = WINNERS

As for Rob..he probably 'thought/believed' he wanted a 'beauty  }bis{ pagent' (nothing bad implied) type gal..but after experiencing what he did in Iraq, et al his priorities changed. As well they should have. I believe the lad could benifit from some one on one counseling..to help deal with and lift that stress he's so obviously living with. Yea I didn't think the "POW" shot kelly took at him was fair or called for. It's kinda hard to set youself up to fall like that Kelly.  :(*8  You could tell when he began telling her to 'shut-up' all the time..his respect for her was gone...she had a hand in that one though  B:) I mean we all say it once and awhile..but it seems he was doing it alot..course he had reason too..she sure knew how to grate on ones nerves..I'd a probably killed her  }_f{    ]][

So when you take into consideration his  )-** to her  B:)  B:)  only makes sense they've parted ways..surprsied they made the early show at all. Probably their first meet since the end of the race. ;)

Anyway..seems like a 'good thing' they broke up..both can do better in a mate..and hardly any worse.
It's a win  |#' win situation. Kelly just needs a little time is all   :':') 

Heck one day they'll be throwing back brewskies  }alc{  in Jamaica somehwere..reminiscng on the days of old the days of gold the days of 2005.  ]&] Yea MON!   }alc{ 

Nuff said...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 02:34:50 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 02:50:07 PM »
As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."

Can't argue with that..Oh wait..maybe Kelly could!

;)
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2005, 07:25:12 PM »
just watched cbs early show, and they did break up!! ron and kelly are through!!! B:) i am glad!! she was so mean about him being a pow! ]*]
  )') Yep I'm glad too, gammy.  Kelly was just plain mean with the pow thing.  That sooo pi$$ed me off!  I felt so sorry for Ron having to put up with all her baloney.  Ron probably would've had a better chance of winning if he'd had a real TEAM MATE! 
 Kudos to him for his service to our country.  |*|

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2005, 07:39:40 PM »
shanghilill:
They're just a couple who (thankfully), figured out when all the 'dressing' was out of the picture.. and they had to live in the 'real' world..they were poorly matched. Would that we could all of us have had such an experience before hooking up with the wrong person permenately. The owe TAR. That race really is a great learning experience on so many levels.
Excellent points.  It would help a lot if all couples experience true life trials/tests before marriage! :D TAR definitely has proven to be a learning experience for contestants & it either makes 'em or breaks 'em!! =]/
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 07:55:32 PM by RudyRules »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2005, 08:54:59 PM »
If anyone cares " Jerk" will be on ET Insider tomorrow ( Friday 5/11)  :)ZZZ:)