Author Topic: MW Round 13  (Read 6134 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
MW Round 13
« on: May 10, 2005, 11:30:59 PM »
Check out our other games
Mediiia Whore: The Amazing Race 7
Mediiia Whore: American Idol 4

Teams go down to 1 next episode and the change penalty is going up to 70.

Maybe now all you purple rock haters will finally see it for the strategy forcing factor that it is. Yeah, I know, probably not.

How dare Ian and Tom make a move to protect themselves without asking Katie's permission? And one Tribal Council before Katie could turn on them too. She is right to be upset.

This week, Ian lies to Katie and only one week after she hits him in the RC. That man clearly has no integrity.

Look for an update sometime Friday for the Sunday finale.

Deadline is Thursday, May 12th, 7:30ish PM EST.

Who will get booted? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Ian Jennifer Katie Tom 

Who will win the Reward Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Ian Jennifer Katie Tom 

Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Ian Jennifer Katie Tom

Going into Tribal Council, who thinks they holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Ian Jennifer Katie Tom 

Did they really hold the power to change the outcome? (40 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 

Will a horn be honked? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Beep, beep! No That's kind of a personal question 

Which song lyric goes through MW's head during the show? (45 Minutes of Fame)  David Lindley - I'm gonna buy me a Mercury Don MacLean - Drove my chevy to the levee Prince - Baby you're much 2 fast Little red corvette The Cars- it's so easy to play up your breakdown 

Does the survivor chosen to join the Reward Challenge winner get awarded a vehicle? (40 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 

For whom does Katie vote? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Ian Jennifer Katie (It could happen) Tom 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: MW Round 13
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 11:32:01 PM »
quick picks
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who will get booted? (50 Minutes of Fame) Caryn
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame) Ian
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame) Tom
Going into Tribal Council, who thinks they holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship? (50 Minutes of Fame) Tom
Did they really hold the power to change the outcome? (40 Minutes of Fame) No
Will a horn be honked? (50 Minutes of Fame) Beep, beep!
Which song lyric goes through MW's head during the show? (45 Minutes of Fame) Prince - Baby you're much 2 fast Little red corvette
Does the survivor chosen to join the Reward Challenge winner get awarded a vehicle? (40 Minutes of Fame) No
For whom does Katie vote? (50 Minutes of Fame) Caryn

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 11:49:11 PM »
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame) Jennifer
Going into Tribal Council, who thinks they holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship? (50 Minutes of Fame) Tom
Which song lyric goes through MW's head during the show? (45 Minutes of Fame) Prince - Baby you're much 2 fast Little red corvette
Does the survivor chosen to join the Reward Challenge winner get awarded a vehicle? (40 Minutes of Fame) No
my picks for now!!! }^!

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 05:56:46 AM »
My Picks

Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame) Jennifer TDT says Tom, so I'll probably switch
Going into Tribal Council, who thinks they holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship? (50 Minutes of Fame) Ian

Ian and Tom are my Survivors
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 01:18:00 PM by rmax »

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 10:23:19 AM »
MW Picks:

Question My Answer
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame) Tom
Going into Tribal Council, who thinks they holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship? (50 Minutes of Fame) Caryn

Enjoy the show...
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 02:11:26 PM »
Going into Tribal Council, who thinks they holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship? (50 Minutes of Fame)

I dont know I'm thinking Katie ?? What do you all think?
..this from TDT
Perhaps the CBS synopsis lends a clue here: "Going into Tribal Council, one Survivor holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship." Since the promo shows the episode will go to great pains to explore the Katie-Ian bond, as well as the women plotting while the men are away at reward, the most plausible synthesis would be that Katie is torn a newly formed alliance with Caryn and Jenn (neither of whom have anything to lose in going against Tom and Ian here), and her friendship with Ian. For this to work, Ian must be vulnerable at Tribal Council, so we'll say Tom wins IC.

GarboTalks @ Fever

From the website clues: "Going into Tribal Council, one Survivor holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship. Which way will the vote swing?" 
Katie is the swing vote who will decide who goes next episode.  She can get rid of Caryn, someone she’s argued with and felt betrayed by when Caryn nearly took her position as final three with Tom and Ian, due to an agreement with Tom.  She can get rid of Ian, someone she considers her best friend on the island and like family, but who didn't choose her for reward, and who she doesn't entirely trust.  She can't win against Ian in the finals, but might win against Caryn.  However, Caryn and Katie will neither one win any challenges, most likely.  The challenge hogs are Tom and Ian.  She can't get rid of Tom because he keeps winning immunity.  Katie's best play is to remain aligned with Tom and Ian, the challenge hogs.  Getting rid of Jenn wouldn’t help her.  Jenn has no agreements with anyone but Katie.  Caryn is dangerous, because she could go with Tom and Ian.   Boot: Caryn

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2005, 07:25:21 AM »
FWIW   I put Katie also, before I read TDT. Who knows!

:<(

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2005, 07:42:43 AM »
Katie is  torn a newly formed alliance with Caryn and Jenn (neither of whom have anything to lose in going against Tom and Ian here), and her friendship with Ian. For this to work, Ian must be vulnerable at Tribal Council, so we'll say Tom wins IC.

I don't know, I can see Ian torn between his friendship with Katie and his alliance with Caryn.  After last week, I find it hard to imagine Caryn would flip on Tom to join Katie and Jenn, especially if Jenn is seen as an easy boot (unless Jenn wins immunity).  I suppose they might convince her that she'd have a better shot at winning if she's in an F3 with Katie and Jenn.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2005, 08:37:57 AM »
rmax , I read a few things and think it could be Ian also , but I'll stick with Katie only because I think shes the deciding vote  [^/ Shes mad at Ian and last week we could see shes not all that crazy about Tom as she was willing to vote him out ..will she vote with Toms alliance or the girls ?
Also fwiw I have good info that Tom wins IC  ;) maybe this is what TDT heard too ?

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2005, 09:54:52 AM »
I'm thinking it could be Caryn..if she made an alliance with the ladies..then got side-tracked by the guys...they would try and sell her some paranoia story again..while selling Katie and or Jenn on a Caryn betraya (calling the rock alternative into play and we saw how JAtie hated that last boot)l..hence getting Katie/Jenn to vote Caryn and Caryn to vote Jenn..  [^/

“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2005, 10:05:45 AM »
Yes, Caryn is a good candidate for flipping (even though I can't see it happening).  But, if she does flip, or waffle, historically that's the kiss of death. When your alliance mates don't trust you, you get the boot! 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2005, 01:13:07 PM »
I cant stand this question  ^/^

CBS Webteasers
Going into Tribal Council, one Survivor holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a
friendship. Which way will the vote swing?

MW' s question

Going into Tribal Council, who thinks they holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship?

I still think the answer to the Teaser could be any of the above left , my original thought was Tom ..MW added Thinks could the answer be none of the above ? A red herring a trick question ? What do you all think ? we have time to play with this question .

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2005, 01:48:06 PM »
Going into Tribal Council, who thinks they holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship?

I still think the answer to the Teaser could be any of the above left , my original thought was Tom ..MW added Thinks could the answer be none of the above ? A red herring a trick question ? What do you all think ? we have time to play with this question .
since it's going into tc, tom will likely be wearing the all important necklace so i'm not sure that this will be him. he seems to have the same friendships and alliances so i don't see him as torn. jenn is on the outside of the three and does caryn have any friends?

i think it's between katie and ian with the whole blow out we see in the previews.  ian and katie have a friendship. katie has her all girl alliance plot to work on while the boys are away. i think that she has a friendship with jenn after last week's reward revealed it. she also has her original alliance with tom and ian. she may think she has the power to choose who goes next with all these various relationships. i think she sways them all to get rid of the person that most irritates her, caryn. did i make any sense? and mw will see it any whay they want in any case.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2005, 02:06:25 PM »
Thanks cinni , lol @ MW
I've typed my thoughts 50 times and am having a hard time getting my thoughts out in black and white

true Tom is set with the IN , one of two have to go Jenn or Caryn..he never promised to take Caryn to the end only as far as he could so he leaves the choice up to Ian or Katie ..whos next Caryn or Jenn ? And perhaps Katie lets the cat out of the bag that while Tom & Ian were away at RC Caryn was willing to turn on the boy alliance to save herself from the TC vote ? Then Tom could say heck its Caryn thats going tonight then?
Lets not forget that Caryn thinks she is safe .

Katie , she is most likely the swing vote Katie said it herself, shes going to stick with where she feels the power is, and in this case, it's Tom and Ian. She knows that either of them will take her to the finals for the easy win, but doesnt trust Caryn and Jenn, as Caryn hates her and she fears payback from Jenn for Greggs boot.I have good info that Jenn does vote for Caryn at TC Tonight so are Caryn & Jenn & Katie really  together ? ..

dont mind me ..thinking out loud and trying to make sense of it doesnt always work for me..I think i'll run the vacumn  {l{

just to add I know for a fact that Jenn votes for Caryn so why the red herring ? it sounds cut and dry to me ...4 votes for Caryn one for Ian ( by caryn) << guessing on that one . maybe Tom throws a vote at someone else at TC as to not go against Caryn and to make hiself look all the better for the Final TC Final 3?
 )_^>  Ok I'm leaving now ..
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 02:11:24 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2005, 05:25:49 PM »
since everyone is most likely picking the same answers it would be great if we could figure out a few of the guess questions such as the weight loss ?

put together by I LUV TIJUANA

I LUV TIJUANA
(1/4/05 10:03 pm)
ezSupporter

Weight Loss Spoiler Thread~ Information on Katie Added
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Angie-No information as of yet

Ashlee-No information as of yet

Bobby-No information as of yet

Caryn-"Her tan was very noticeable, and you could tell that she lost a couple of pounds, but not much" said a local informant." (Source: Anonymous/Survivor Shrine)
*NOTE- this was eight days after Caryn's return to Ohio.*
"I have also heard from someone who has saw her in December that said she didn't appear to have lost much weight." (Source: Corvis7)
*NOTE- "For the record, the person who gave me my weight loss information saw Caryn around Christmas time."*
"I saw her on the second day that she was back, and she looked very slim. She is slim to begin with, but looked even slimmer when she returned. If I had to guess I'd say close to ten pounds, give or take a few. She put the weight on pretty quickly, she was about back to normal by Christmas." (Source: Anonymous/Survivor Shrine)

Coby-No information as of yet

Gregg-"Mr. Carey returned home from his adventure of a lifetime on December 11, and managed to re-gain all the weight he had lost in 9 days." (Source: Amanda Davis)
"Thacker, who spent Christmas Eve with Carey, said he lost 30 pounds during the competition." (Source: Theresa Edo, MetroWest News)

Ian-No information as of yet

Ibrehem-"When I first saw him, he looked like he lost a lot of muscle, I mean a lot. I'm not sure how much muscle compares to fat, so I'm not exactly sure how much, but my best guess would be that he lost about 15 pounds, but like I said, I'm not sure how muscle and fat compares, and he definetly looked like he lost a lot of definition in his arms, chest and stomach." (LER)
"Well I asked around at the gym and I found someone that knows him. He said that he noticed the muscle loss as well. His guess was also 18-20 lbs, he might be a better judge- since he's a muscle head too."(LER)
"I can confirm how Ibee looked when he got back, but I would just never want to jeapordize him........or spoil any fun in watching the game. I have not asked him questions that he cannot answer contractually, because I would never want to put him in a bad position.......and he is a stand-up guy that wouldn't want to say anything that might ruin the fun or thrill for anyone else either. I will say that when I hugged him, it was easier to get my arms around him, but that could mean nothing at all." (Source: freudianship)

James-No information as of yet

Janu-No information as of yet

Jeff-No information as of yet

Jennifer-No information as of yet

Jolanda-Took ten days off of work to "recover", could she have lost a bit of extra weight? (Source: Amanda Davis)
"I saw Jolanda when she got back. I didn't have anything to compare it to before because I didn't see her very much, but she was definitely thinner than in the Early Show footage." (Source: I Am Queue)

Jonathan-Lost 10-15 pounds (Source: Anonymous)

Katie-"Katie can probably be ruled out as well, as she is reported to have achieved her stated goal of weight loss " (Source: Survivor Phoenix)

Kimberly-No information as of yet

Stephenie-"My niece described her as extremely athletic, strong and ‘ripped almost like a man’. Said she has ‘killer abs’ for a girl. She also stated that she couldn’t weigh more than 100lbs and is petite and strong...they told him that she lost 14 lbs while she was away. Didn't sound like much to me at first, but considering she is a tiny, muscular girl, who knows?" (Source: yofox02)

Tom-No information as of yet

Wanda-No information as of yet

Willard-Has not returned to work yet, could he have lost a dramatic amount of weight? (Source: Amanda Davis)
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18235.topic&start=1&stop=20

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2005, 05:34:16 PM »

I'll stick with Janu..look she has boobies !