Author Topic: JTS Round 13 Questions  (Read 8370 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
JTS Round 13 Questions
« on: May 09, 2005, 09:25:10 PM »
# Question Pts
1. Which, if any, of the Survivors will be shown driving around in a yellow Chevy SSR in this episode?
 A. Caryn B. Ian C. Jenn D. Katie E. Tom F. Caryn and Ian G. Caryn and Jenn H. Caryn and Katie I. Caryn and Tom J. Ian and Jenn K. Ian and Katie L. Ian and Tom M. Jen and Katie N. Jenn and Tom O. Katie and Tom P. None of the above is correct 15

2. Which, if any, of the Survivors will be shown driving around in a red Chevy Corvette in this episode?
 A. Caryn B. Ian C. Jenn D. Katie E. Tom F. Caryn and Ian G. Caryn and Jenn H. Caryn and Katie I. Caryn and Tom J. Ian and Jenn K. Ian and Katie L. Ian and Tom M. Jen and Katie N. Jenn and Tom O. Katie and Tom P. None of the above is correct 15

3. Who will win the Reward Challenge?
 A. Caryn B. Ian C. Jenn D. Katie E. Tom F. More than one G. None of the above 15

4. Who will come in 2nd place in the Reward Challenge?
  A. Caryn B. Ian C. Jenn D. Katie E. Tom F. None of the above 5

5. Who will come in last palce in the Reward Challenge?

6. Who will the winner of the Reward Challenge take with him/her?
A. Caryn B. Ian C. Jenn D. Katie E. Tom F. More than one G. None of the above 15

7. Where will the winner of the RC and companion(s) spend the night?
 A. Shallum Etpison's house on top of rock island B. Peleliu C. A yacht D. More than one of the above E. None of the above 20

8. Who will win the Immunity Challenge?

9. Who will come in 2nd place in the Immunity Challenge?

10. Who will come in last place in the Immunity Challenge?

11. Who will the winner of Immunity give their necklace to?

12. Who will Jenn vote against at Tribal Council?

13. Who will be eliminated?
 A. Caryn B. Ian C. Jenn D. Katie E. Tom F. None of the above 30
Total Points 155

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
Re: JTS Round 13 Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 09:46:59 AM »
i'm seeing this question in more than one online pool? but i heven't hear a whisper about anyone giving up immunity and can't imagine any csae where any of them would do that at this point?
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 11:14:59 AM »
i'm seeing this question in more than one online pool? but i heven't hear a whisper about anyone giving up immunity and can't imagine any csae where any of them would do that at this point?
Would Katie give it to Jenn?  That's the only scenario that would go along with the Caryn boot spoiler.

FWIW, here are my picks.  Keeping my eyes open for any last minute spoilers...

1. Which, if any, of the Survivors will be shown driving around in a yellow Chevy SSR in this episode?
None of the above is correct 15 (spoilers say red Corvette is won)
2. Which, if any, of the Survivors will be shown driving around in a red Chevy Corvette in this episode?
Ian (guessing they may let him drive it?)
Ian
Tom - could be why Ian chooses him
5. Who will come in last place in the Reward Challenge?
Caryn (guess, though Katie is a good option)
6. Who will the winner of the Reward take with him/her?
Tom
Shallum Etpison's house on top of rock island (could be more than one, but going with this based on spoilers)
Jenn (going out on a limb, may be the only way she survives the vote)
Caryn (she needs it, but won't get it)
Ian (it's balance, he was bad in the prior balance challenge)
None of the above
Caryn
Caryn (going with Mersaydeez)   

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 12:43:35 PM »
Would Katie give it to Jenn? That's the only scenario that would go along with the Caryn boot spoiler.

*(^Well I can think of a few other ways that Caryn is booted...one would be that Jenn wins immunity out right on her own.
And along those lines...HOW LIKELY is that Katie wins immunity??? I mean really c/*

That being said, lets's just go with the idea that Katie wins immunity and gives it to Jenn.

That would  fit with the CBS quote about a person being torn by their alliance and a friendship. [^/

OR another idea is that IAN gives immunity to Jenn. ( I don't think this is very likely either, but maybe Katie guilts him into it.) }-}

I believe TOM is not giving his immunity away, that is for sure. ,.(
SOOOOOO.....
my best guess of how Caryn is booted is that Jenn wins immunity.  It is alot of balance, agility, and speed.  It's possible. :]

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 04:01:26 PM »
Wow a really good Job this week so far it seems thinking thing through. I feel rather confident in my answers this week but im usually shot down quickly; but hey im still 78 in JTS so here goes.

L. Ian and Tom - i read at Sucks that the yellow SSR was indeed on the island, but not as a prize I did read that it was used to transport Survivors to a location. Makes sense that Ian drive him and Tom to the Mansion in the yellow SSR.

P. None of the above is correct - so while I think that they drive the Truck to the Manison, I think Ian will be given the Corvette when they arrive.  I dont think this will be discussed at the RC I think it will be presented to him after the fact and therefore it wont be driven by him. Maybe Probst drives it up???

B. Ian - per spoiler

E. Tom - Im guessing that this along with Ian wanting to stay in the game at that point will lead him to taking Tom.

D. Katie - shes slightly over weight and not physical at all. Jenn almost beat Jolanda to the beach for the first Immunity necklace and Caryn is in way better shape the Katie.  This is a rowing type challenge and I dont feel Katie has any arm strength or coordination.

E. Tom - per spoiler

A. Shallum Etpison's house on top of rock island - The spoiler says this but im thinking it might be a trick and actually the house is in Peleiui therefore making it d.

C. Jenn - Katie and Ian have problems in balancing, Caryn should be the boot so unless she is stupid and gives the necklace away so that leave Jenn and Tom and we have seen Tom fall in the caps so we will go with the other.

E. Tom - a close but no cigar situation.

D. Katie - just beacuse I think she sucks (more later). do they really keep up with who finishes last???

F. None of the above - rule one of survivor should be never ever give away your individual immunity.

A. Caryn - she knows that the woman cant rise up now.

A. Caryn - per spoiler.

Now Why Katie sucks : last week we learned that Ian and Kaite promised to take each other if they won reward. Katie then proceded to eliminate Ian from the RC. This week Ian wins and takes Tom someone who has stood by him the entire time and the smart pick Gregg proved picking the worng person will get you the boot. Then Katie is going to give Ian a huge guilt trip where he will show his true colors as a wuss. Hey i like the guy but anyone who will step out of the game of Survivor for a friend is crazy.  I hope MB gets word that CJ22 "Will vote off his mother for 1 million" everyone getting into this game should be willing to do the same.  But Ian lets her get to him and will probably do something stupid at F3 due to this.  Lets think if Ian would take Katie do you actually think Tom wouldnt try to orcorstrate somthing with Caryn and Jenn??? Tom is on his game, Caryn has been running scared since merge and Jenn got her wake up call last week. Either of them would vote out Ian or Katie to preserve themselves. and lets face it Tom would love to be at final 3 with Caryn and Katie becuase he couldnt lose then. So that all being said Katie sucks becuase last week she screwed Ian and this week she will give him a huge guilt trip for doing basically the same thing.  Its been 10 seasons of survivor and amazingly people still go nuts when they are lied to or when they get caught in a lie.  Perfect example this week when Katie goes off on Ian and Ian crys and turns into a wuss.  If i were Ian and Kate came at me like that id go to Tom and say go get Caryn to vote for Kaite cause shes going home. 
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 04:07:49 PM »
CJ22 ...
YOU da' man!!! =]/

YOu are ready to play the game!!!!

(unlike others!!!)

GREAT POST.... ]#*
but doesn't it suck to think how far Katie may go!!! ]*]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 08:57:56 AM »
My guesses , dont know much this week .

None of the above is correct 15
Ian & Tom ( Why Not )
Ian ( spoiled )
Tom ( spoiled )
Katie
6. Who will the winner of the Reward take with him/her?
Tom ( spolied )
Shallum Etpison's house on top of rock island ( spoiled )
Tom
Jenn
Katie
None of the above
Ian
Caryn ? ( spoiled  )
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 12:22:57 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2005, 09:00:20 AM »
TDT has Tom winning IC
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Another balance-related race - Tom wins 

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_palau/spoilers/

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2005, 09:17:51 AM »
 A. Caryn - she knows that the woman cant rise up now.

Great Summery CJ..my only thought is why can't they raise up now? Whether Jenn wins IC or not..it's still 3 against 2..they could've hatched a plan whichever guy doesn't win IC goes. Ian may well be guilted..but I think it's either a ruse..(excellent actor if it is re: the teary eyed look) or he goes to Uncle Tom knowing the ladies plan's and one of them (guys), gets either Caryn (I think it's Caryn she could be the 'torn' survivor), or Katie/Jenn to turn on their new alliance by forcing the same rock situation they did last week. They could easily do this by instigating a Caryn or Katie/Jenn 'can't be trusted' situation. I think the boys pull the 'can't be trusted' thing on Caryn, or all 3 ladies. Katie & Jenn are tight so it would be tougher to get Katie to turn on Jenn the next logical boot. Tom/Ian have to sacrifice Caryn and would have no qualms about doing so. Thereby getting Caryn to vote Jenn and Jenn to vote Caryn when they tell Jenn & Katie that Caryn has turned. Toms' pretty smart and a thinker he could pull this one off..send Ian to plant the seed in Katie.Jenn while he works his paranoia magic on Caryn. Just a thought.

Hiya folks..impressive Amazing Race finish wasnt it.  |}

My JTS Picks:

1. Which, if any, of the Survivors will be shown driving around in a yellow Chevy SSR in this episode? Ian & Tom

2. Which, if any, of the Survivors will be shown driving around in a red Chevy Corvette in this episode? None of the above is correct (although I think maybe Ian would (if he saw it) at least hop in and give it a spin).  **:)** vroom vroom..   }w_{

3. Who will win the Reward Challenge? B. Ian

4. Who will come in 2nd place in the Reward Challenge? E. Tom

5. Who will come in last place in the Reward Challenge?  D. Katie

6. Who will the winner of the Reward Challenge take with him/her? E. Tom

7. Where will the winner of the RC and companion(s) spend the night? B. Peleliu

8. Who will win the Immunity Challenge?  E. Tom

9. Who will come in 2nd place in the Immunity Challenge?  E. Jen

10. Who will come in last place in the Immunity Challenge?  B. Ian

11. Who will the winner of Immunity give their necklace to?  F. None of the above

12. Who will Jenn vote against at Tribal Council?  A. Caryn

13. Who will be eliminated?  A. Caryn

Enjoy the drama tonight folks..   *%#  I know I will.     }^{
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 11:29:48 AM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2005, 12:48:22 PM »
Heres why there will be no uprising out of the women.  Jenn watched Gregg get blindsided last week by not only Caryn, Tom and Ian ( Ian and Tom having been very loyal up to this point) but also blindsided by Katie who had one day earlier made a final 3 alliance with her and Gregg.  Do you think she trust anyone???

Caryn has dodged bullett after bullett. Face it she should have been gone after they got Coby and Steph out. If Janu hadnt quit they would still be pawning with her vote and she would probably still be there.  Caryn has latched on to Tom and sees him as her way of making it much farther. I dont think I can see a seanrio where she would Jump ship to Katie and Jenns side.

Fianlly Katie as well as the other two have watched Coby try to start something up against the Koror 5 (which has been obviously been led by day three by Ian and Tom) and what happened??? booted. Then we saw Steph try to make the womens alliance against Tom, Ian, and Gregg only to get booted as well.  Next was Gregg as he plotted to get Katie over to his side and what happened again??? yeah thats right he was booted.  So basically these women have seen and been apart of groups trying to take out Tom and everytime not only was the plan foiled but it actually backfired and got them booted.  I think for most of the women at this point the heat is comming down on them and they will move out of the we must ge4t Tom (or Ian) out phase and into the Sandra Diaz-Twine anybody but me strategy.  Unfortunately for Caryn this week its her.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2005, 01:16:17 PM »
Well, I changed my picks today, after TDT decided Tom wins IC (I had Jenn).  I'm still not sure how Caryn gets the boot before Jenn, it must have something to do with Katie guilt-tripping Ian into voting off Caryn.  Anyway, not too confident except for the RC winner and boot, but here they are (for now!)

1. Which, if any, of the Survivors will be shown driving around in a yellow Chevy SSR in this episode? none

2. Which, if any, of the Survivors will be shown driving around in a red Chevy Corvette in this episode? Ian and Tom

3. Who will win the Reward Challenge? Ian

4. Who will come in 2nd place in the Reward Challenge? Tom

5. Who will come in last place in the Reward Challenge?  Katie

6. Who will the winner of the Reward Challenge take with him/her? Tom

7. Where will the winner of the RC and companion(s) spend the night? Shallum Etpison's house on top of rock island

8. Who will win the Immunity Challenge?  Tom

9. Who will come in 2nd place in the Immunity Challenge? Jen

10. Who will come in last place in the Immunity Challenge? Katie

11. Who will the winner of Immunity give their necklace to? None of the above

12. Who will Jenn vote against at Tribal Council?  Caryn

13. Who will be eliminated?  Caryn

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2005, 01:27:01 PM »
2. Which, if any, of the Survivors will be shown driving around in a red Chevy Corvette in this episode? Ian and Tom
Yep agreed the boys cruise in the car . I changed my answers and they look just like your rmax  ]**] , still a decent % bonus .
WezzieIs there any evidence that the girls go to Peleliu while the boys are drag racing in downtown Koror?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 02:03:41 PM by puddin »

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2005, 02:56:35 PM »
darn it, i had jenn for the ic win so now i've gone back and made similar changes to everyone. tom winning ic makes sense with the cbs promos. only cost me 5% ebb but will be worth the points.

cinni 
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2005, 07:27:36 AM »
Snews is making the questions more difficult..

Like the first, second and last place questions!
If a challenge is a puzzle of some sort, how is it possible to put placing in order. If you complete it first you win, anyone after that has lost.. flat.. lost! So for that answer I put none of the above. It is 5 points, but what are the chances it is right.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2005, 07:36:55 AM »
As puddin said elsewhere, I'm having serious "hinkies" about Jenn winning immunity.  If she doesn't, where's the conflict about who to vote off?  Caryn/Tom/Ian would have an easy boot.  I don't see Tom or Ian vulnerable, which leaves Katie.  If she goes to Ian and guilts him about their "friendship", wouldn't Ian be conflicted between his alliance with Caryn, and his friendship with Katie?

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005, 09:38:08 AM »
I agree with a few of ya'll, I just can't see Jenn staying unless she wins IC.  Jenn wins = Caryn out with Jenn, Katie and Ian voting for her, I think Tom would be more likely to write Katie's name down after the fit she throws, and Ian gets guilt tripped into voting out Caryn. I just cannot see Ian voting for Caryn if Jenn is not immune, no matter how much sway Katie has, he is stuck like glue to Tom.
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2005, 10:08:58 AM »
Heres why there will be no uprising out of the women.

Oh I agree CJ that there can't/won't be one..but I think while the boys are away they will indeed try and figure something out..if only to make themselves 'feel' better. I was trying to figure out the betrayal question scenario. I still think it's the reason Caryn goes (if Caryn goes), tonight instead of Jenn. What I wrote above.

If Jenn does not win IC then one way for her to stay would be if the boys decide they'll deal with Katie and Jenn next week and cut Caryn loose this week..by instilling the rock/paranoia factor in all three of them. Since it's riskier to try and break up Katie/Jenn right now..Caryn is the lone and long overdue horse..and getting Katie/Jenn to vote Caryn is easy..same for Caryn to vote Jenn. Making Caryn feel a little like a backstabber. Cause unless I missed something..the other 2 gals don't seem to have that 'guilt' thing going on at all...feasable.

Also  interesting how one of Snew's questions is:

Who will Jenn vote against at Tribal Council?

Kinda sounds like Jenn is the boot..you'd think if the consenus was  a Caryn boot that her name would be in that question instead of Jenns..just a theory.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 10:14:27 AM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2005, 10:22:55 AM »
Is there any evidence that the girls go to Peleliu while the boys are drag racing in downtown Koror?

And if there is...do they get there in a yellow Chevy SSR ? :-\    *(^

~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2005, 10:41:26 AM »
I dont know how the Yellow Chevy fits in  ..spec is Jeff uses it for his Escape from the Island in the finale
read the spoiler here I'm sorry, but what's up with the YELLOW TRUCK? 
and here

And fwiw I heard Tom does win IC .
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 10:44:52 AM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2005, 11:00:11 AM »
well, it's looking like Tom does win IC (from other posts, and of course, TDT) so I didn't change my JTS pick. 

Good luck to all!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2005, 09:05:44 PM »

None of the above is correct 15

L. Ian and Tom  15

Ian 15

None of the above 5  /Tom ?

None of the above 5  /Katie ?

Tom  15

A. Shallum Etpison's house on top of rock island   20

Tom  15

None of the above 5

None of the above 5

None of the above 5

Caryn  5

Caryn  30
Total Points 155

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2005, 09:30:52 AM »
 we wern't using our noodles  (%# why oh why did we not see who comes on second and last place RC/IC as none of the above ?Oh those trick questions ..snewser is GOOD  {l{ .

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2005, 09:37:32 AM »
I know, but did you notice that barely 1-3% got those questions right?  Some comfort in numbers.  The EBB pts really made the difference (but I'm glad the changes I made were correct, they were worth more than the larger EBB).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2005, 09:44:26 AM »
also the EBB is very important this round , guessing everyone is picking the same answers , also I now think that Caryn votes for Katie ( she called Tom a liar ) wrong thread oops