Author Topic: The As$hole did come in first!  (Read 19244 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
The As$hole did come in first!
« on: August 01, 2003, 06:38:38 PM »
That was just too funny last night when Kelly told Jon that she hopes that he is eliminated! Then they come in first place! Priceless. I cannot belive that Richen and Chip were able to eat the live things (I'm not even going to try to spell it). They looked too gross, I was eating breakfast when I was watching my tape this morning, and I didn't need to see that!

Anyway, I really think that the game is still up for grabs. I think anyone can still win this.

Rob

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:The As$hole did come in first!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 12:14:36 AM »
Yes Kelly and John remind me of a scaled down version of Will and Tara (they were the other couple that were always arguing and slamming each other).

I was getting so grossed out watching Reichin and Chip eat those chopped up live things.  But I thought it was even grosser when one of them figured out they should swallow them like the oysters shooters they did when they got married! Yuck.  I don't like oysters.  I wonder if those guys threw up afterwards.  I give these guys an A+ for downing those.

I prefer it it the clowns took the prize.  They are a very likeable team.  They got my vote.

Offline michb

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2003, 10:42:14 AM »
ya too bad the clowns are gone - I really liked them. My next favourite team is Jon & Kelly - they're great! I love watching them, they're really funny! I hope they win! I think their sense of humour and the way they talk to each other is misunderstood. I don't think that they're anything like Will and Tara - they're much more supportive of each other.

I really really don't like Reichen & Chip - I find them quite obnoxious.  Especially yesterday with the taxi driver comment about speaking English and chip yelling at him to move move move. For crying out loud they're in KOREA!! why should they speak English in Korea. Idiots.

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2003, 10:57:04 AM »
First off, Welcome michb :D  Take your time and look around.  We are a small but lovable bunch! ;)  My real name is Michelle but my nickname in real life is Mich (pronounced Mish).  Most people around these parts usually just call me Mama.  

I have to say that I was very disappointed that the clowns were eliminated last night.  I was so hoping that Reichen and Chip would be eliminated.  Kelly and Jon have grown on me.  I didn't like them at first but now, after seeing Kelly injure her hand with the boards and then get very scared coming down the side of that huge building I've gained more respect for them.   It seems to me that some of these detours and roadblocks are a little extreme this season.  Next week should be the last non-elimination round.  
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2003, 11:06:52 AM »
I didn't like how Richen and Chip treated the taxi either. That was way out of hand. They think that they are the most important people in the world, but just wait, they will win.

I almost cried when the clowns were eliminated! It was just so sad. They played the game with their heart. I still say to give them the million.

By the way, welcome michb!

Rob

Offline michb

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2003, 11:08:12 AM »
Thanks for the welcome Michelle. nice name!  :)
Most of my friends don't watch so I thought I would try chatting.

I was disappointed too - the clowns were the most likeable of them all.
Yes next week will be a non-elimination round but you never know, one team might fall way behind like on the first amazing race and they'll be down to 2.
Have you noticed that you can pretty much always tell who is going to get eliminated by the short interviews they add in throughout? One of the losers always looks really depressed! I knew as soon as they showed jon & Al - Jon looked really bummed out!

I'd be happy if jon & kelly win or if David & Jeff win.

Offline michb

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2003, 11:21:34 AM »
Thanks Rob.
I agrree about the clowns. Super guys.
As to Reichen & Chip - I  hope you're wrong!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2003, 11:21:59 AM »
Like I said, I just don't want Richen and Chip to win. That will really make me not like the Race anymore. I almost didn't watch it becasue of last seasons winners!
Rob

Offline michb

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2003, 11:25:13 AM »
At least Zack Really really deserved it. He also deserved a gold medal for patience. That Flo was something else!

Even if they win, I will still watch the show.  :)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2003, 11:34:48 AM »
Yeah, Zach should have got Flo's $500,000 for being so patient with her!

So what other Reality TV Shows do you watch Michb?

Rob

Offline michb

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2003, 11:44:45 AM »
Right now there's only For love or money (it's so bad) and Cupid (even worse!) but I can't help myself.
I do Watch Survivor and am looking forward to the next one. The others I've watched I haven't really followed 100 % - the bachelor, the mole, celebrity mole (the worst of them all!). I think that's it.
The amazing race is by far the best. Survivor was great but is now too much the same every time.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2003, 11:46:28 AM »
Well, we sure do love having some new faces around here! And ones that post on a regular basis is even better. Glad to have you here!
Rob

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2003, 12:29:06 PM »
Right now there's only For love or money (it's so bad) and Cupid (even worse!) but I can't help myself.
I do Watch Survivor and am looking forward to the next one. The others I've watched I haven't really followed 100 % - the bachelor, the mole, celebrity mole (the worst of them all!). I think that's it.
The amazing race is by far the best. Survivor was great but is now too much the same every time.

Ok, I'll admit it.  ::) I've been watching Cupid as well.  
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2003, 05:23:49 PM »
Welcome michb!!

Mama don't feel embarassed--I've been watching Cupid too.

I was so sad when the clowns were eliminated. I felt like crying too, Rob. Reichen and Chip are such a$$..... They are so conceited and rude. I hope the other 2 teams kick their butts!! Kelly and Jon are my favorites now.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2003, 01:04:02 AM »
Welcome michb.  It's great to have another amazing race fan post here.  I was so heartbroken when the clowns were eliminated.  They sure were a good team as they always cheered each other on.  Darn that fog!!!  This is about the 3rd time that a team lost due to not getting the right flight.  Now my votes go to Dave and Jeff.  I found them quite amusing when they were trying to rescue the girl for their fast forward.  I was rather surprised at Chip's rudeness at the taxi driver and expecting a Korean living in Korea to speak english!!!  I agree with comments about Kelly, she definitely has completed some hard tasks and is not willing to take the easy way out, I still don't like John as he is very mean (maybe he thinks he is funny) and I think he should have let Kelly walk with the sharks but since he wanted to beat "the gays" he decided to do it.  Well I hope he realizes that in a marriage/relationship it is suppose to be 50/50.  Okay enough ranting and raving about that.  I also just starting watching Cupid and I like the show so far.

Theresa

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2003, 10:42:23 PM »
Don't worry Chip and Reichen wont win, I want them to win and no one I like ever wins these shows, LOL.  My favorites were the clowns but now I want C & R to win.

Theresa

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2003, 02:04:28 AM »
The clowns were pretty entertaining and i thought they were gonna win but now no one can tell for all i know it can be thw g@Y guys
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor

rockercandy

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2003, 04:01:33 PM »
i hope david and jeff win their my favorite i dislike r&c