Author Topic: MW Round 12 Questions ( finally )  (Read 5175 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
MW Round 12 Questions ( finally )
« on: May 04, 2005, 10:43:45 PM »
Round 12 
Check out our other games
Mediiia Whore: The Amazing Race 7
Mediiia Whore: American Idol 4

Teams are down to 2 this week. Be sure to uncheck one of your team members.

At least we had some pretend plotting last week. Maybe it will be real this week.

Caryn should be safe now as a solid sixth... oh, wait.

Previews indicate Ian sends his minions(Flipper and company) to dispatch his enemies. Will it work better than Willard's rats? Remember to drop a team member this week.

Deadline is Thursday, May 5th, 7:30ish PM EST.

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who will get booted? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Gregg Ian Jennifer Katie Tom 
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Gregg Ian Jennifer Katie More than one survivor Tom 
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Gregg Ian Jennifer Katie Tom 
Who is selected to join the RC winner on the reward? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Gregg Ian Jennifer Katie No one Tom 
Is MW convinced that the Immunity Challenge winner would have gone home without immunity?  (50 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
The time device of self-destruction Light the fuse and start eruption. Who is the most paranoid? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Gregg Ian Jennifer Katie Tom 
Does Ian offer advice or information regarding dolphins?  (40 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Who hugs a loved one first? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Caryn Gregg Ian Jennifer Katie Tom 
Who is third out in the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame) Caryn Gregg Ian Jennifer Katie Tom 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: MW Round 12 Questions ( finally )
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 10:55:23 PM »
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who will get booted? (50 Minutes of Fame) Gregg
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame) Gregg
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame) Tom
Who is selected to join the RC winner on the reward? (40 Minutes of Fame) Jennifer
Is MW convinced that the Immunity Challenge winner would have gone home without immunity?  (50 Minutes of Fame) No
The time device of self-destruction Light the fuse and start eruption. Who is the most paranoid? (50 Minutes of Fame) Caryn
Does Ian offer advice or information regarding dolphins?  (40 Minutes of Fame) No  ,.(
Who hugs a loved one first? (50 Minutes of Fame) Gregg ( Jenn ? Katie ? what do you all think ? )
Who is third out in the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame) Gregg

keeping Tom & Ian due to Ian winning RC next week and Tom because hes the Beast master

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 11:12:22 PM »
Who is selected to join the RC winner on the reward? (40 Minutes of Fame) Jennifer
Is MW convinced that the Immunity Challenge winner would have gone home without immunity?  (50 Minutes of Fame) No
The time device of self-destruction Light the fuse and start eruption. Who is the most paranoid? (50 Minutes of Fame) Caryn
Does Ian offer advice or information regarding dolphins?  (40 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Who hugs a loved one first? (50 Minutes of Fame) Gregg
Who is third out in the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame) Gregg

Mediiia Whore Team  ian/tom!!
For Round 12 

:<(  y'all don't forget to play the palau pick em!!  click on link below!!   also RFF!!!! good luck to all }^!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 11:18:07 PM »
I played Scribes game thanks Gammy ( I have to get over there and say howdy  *8/ )

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2005, 06:07:54 AM »
Just made my picks, before seeing others' here.  Guessing Gregg meets his loved one first, being the winner and all.  Caryn has most reason to be paranoid, I guess.  3d out, guessing Caryn (she may outlast Katie and Jenn but it's a crapshoot question).

Who will get booted? (50 Minutes of Fame)      Gregg
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame)    Gregg
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame)    Tom
Who is selected to join the RC winner on the reward? (40 Minutes of Fame)    Jennifer
Is MW convinced that the Immunity Challenge winner would have gone home without immunity?  (50 Minutes of Fame)    No
The time device of self-destruction Light the fuse and start eruption. Who is the most paranoid? (50 Minutes of Fame)    Caryn
Does Ian offer advice or information regarding dolphins?  (40 Minutes of Fame)    Yes
Who hugs a loved one first? (50 Minutes of Fame)    Gregg
Who is third out in the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame)    Caryn

Dropped Katie from my Team (at least she got some points last round!), kept Tom and Ian.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2005, 09:45:35 AM »
My picks:

The time device of self-destruction Light the fuse and start eruption. Who is the most paranoid? (50 Minutes of Fame) Caryn...could be Major Tom..are you listening Major Tom.. 8-)'   )-**
Does Ian offer advice or information regarding dolphins?  (40 Minutes of Fame) No
Who hugs a loved one first? (50 Minutes of Fame) Gregg
Who is third out in the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame) Katie...Caryn may be one paranoid boney mass of a quivering mess this week..she isn't hitting anything but herself I think..  /(^  I look for her to go 1st or 2nd.

RFF Picks:

Which relative will come for Tom?  Spouse 166 change answer
Which relative will come for Jenn?  Sister (gonna check if she has one)
Who carries the tribe flag to the Immunity Challenge?  Ian  [^/
Will a relitive be able to come to the tribe camp?  No
Does everyone get to see thier family/friends?  Yes, ONLY to greet/hug/kiss
If family/friends help with a challenge, which challenge?  No, they don't help with a challenge (any footage showing them doing so)?   *(^

/]}  Thank /#} the MW powers that be I got to drop Greg before he did any real damage {{{}  }^{

Team Ian & Tom

Enjoy the show and bunches of luck... *%#
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 11:20:46 AM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2005, 11:04:52 AM »
Who carries the tribe flag to the Immunity Challenge?  Ian
Will a relitive be able to come to the tribe camp?  No
Does everyone get to see thier family/friends?  Yes, ONLY to greet/hug/kiss
If family/friends help with a challenge, which challenge?  No, they don't help with a challenge (any footage showing them doing so)?
I'm not playing this game, but these are really good questions.  Kudos to RobRFF (game master?)

For what it's worth, I also think that all the loved ones will get a chance to hug/kiss, not just the RC winner(s).  Time, as they say, will tell.

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 11:27:38 AM »
Question My Answer
Who will get booted? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Gregg, tsk, tsk, forgot to take someone on your trip...
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Gregg, although, i'm getting a sneaking suspision that it could be jennifer
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Tom, feels he needs it and gets it 
Who is selected to join the RC winner on the reward? (40 Minutes of Fame) Jennifer, again, maybe she wins and takes gregg?
Is MW convinced that the Immunity Challenge winner would have gone home without immunity?  (50 Minutes of Fame)  No
The time device of self-destruction Light the fuse and start eruption. Who is the most paranoid? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Tom, i'm thinking that after gregg and the girls leave for their reward, he becomes the paranoid one. gotta be him or caryn. 
Does Ian offer advice or information regarding dolphins?  (40 Minutes of Fame)  No
Who hugs a loved one first? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Gregg, reward first, then surprise, the rest
Who is third out in the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame) Caryn, just a guess

and i dropped gregg from my team and kept tom/ian as the immunity winning guys they are
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2005, 12:01:55 PM »
I'm not playing this game, but these are really good questions.  Kudos to RobRFF (game master?)

Ditto from me Rob..well done evrytime..and I do play..don't do well..but hey it's always fun!  ]-{

Who will get booted? (50 Minutes of Fame)  Gregg, tsk, tsk, forgot to take someone on your trip...
   ]][

rmax... if nothing else..I think all of them at least get a 'quickie.'   ^*^*    ]&]

Cinni..me thinks it's 'paranoia will destroy ya' Tom too..had him picked first then changed and I yet may do it again. Only reason I took Caryn for it was MW's little shot at her this week in the welcome message,
Caryn should be safe now as a solid sixth... oh, wait
. The 'oh wait' reference may elude to Caryn'sr paranoia..or it may just be mine.   *(^

What's making you thing it could be a Jennifer boot?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 12:21:37 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2005, 12:37:40 PM »
passing through quickly  ]-{

Listen Up    |#' as posted in MessHall

biancaxxx

Re: S10 Ep 12 - Reward Challenge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the statement is that they are surprized, because they didn't expect to be able to all see thier family (thought only the winner would)

Only 3 get to see their family members/loved ones. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2005, 12:45:35 PM »
From TV guide: "Caryn believes she is the target for the next vote."
From the website promo:   "Gregg: Caryn will be going home tonight.  Caryn: The only thing I can do is to keep close to Tom and Ian."

From the end of episode preview:
"JP: Next time on Survivor... Tom: Today I think my worst fears were realized.   
Ian: Oh no!  Tom: Oh no!  JP: Paranoia intensifies. 
Ian: <to Tom> I know they're ready to turn on you, I know for a fact. 
Tom: <to Ian and Caryn> And you think Katie is in with them?
Caryn: Definitely! 
Ian: I don't know what the next step is."

Such a toss up ? I think you guys are right it may be Tom or both ? I think I'll take the advice and switch to Tom .
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 12:52:01 PM by puddin »

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2005, 12:51:52 PM »
wow, thanks! my jts and mw answers are looking better!  bunny time.. }^! }^!
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2005, 02:02:09 PM »
I put Jenn out on third and Jenn hugging relative first...I think she is all about me and Gregg will let her or she may just hug Greg's relative.

Droopped katie and kept Ian and Tom

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2005, 03:59:45 PM »
I had Jenn as hugging first too so may switch back , what if Gregg just gives a handshake ? thats if its a
male friend for Gregg .

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2005, 04:27:04 PM »
I had Jenn as hugging first too so may switch back , what if Gregg just gives a handshake ? thats if its a male friend for Gregg .

Another good point...oh man these good points are killin me  (%#

What to do what to do..if it's his dad he may hug him..you know the handshake first then 'lean in from the waist only' kinda hug. Odds are better for the handshake though with all male guesses. Too late now..bah humbug.

Do I cahnge  change it...eeny meany minny moe..what will Gregger do on the show???

:)* thanks again Puddin
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 05:06:10 PM by shanghilill »
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2005, 06:06:38 PM »
 {l{ I stuck with Jenn only because its a girl thing and was my first thought  ]**]

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2005, 06:06:36 AM »
Gosh, who *was* most paranoid?  Jenn called Gregg paranoid, but Ian and Caryn are also good candidates.  Guess we'll have to wait to see what MW thought.

Jenn was out 3d, and Gregg hugged his "loved one" first.  No dolphin advice from Ian  :':')

Ian will score highest for the round, what with winning IC and engineering the Gregg boot (willing to go for the purple rock, playing the game hard!)

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2005, 09:01:01 AM »
if gregg had been really paranoid, he would have brought his stuff to tc. it looked like he didn't bring anything with him. they were all paranoid at some point except for maybe jenn? she was truly shocked.