Author Topic: In Average Joe 4 The Average Joes Strike Back  (Read 7601 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
In Average Joe 4 The Average Joes Strike Back
« on: May 02, 2005, 09:26:21 AM »
In Average Joe 4 The Average Joes Strike Back  |(
Nathan Griffen tells Reality TV Magazine that he will be one of the Average Joes on the upcoming reality TV show Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike back.  The new season of Average Joe premiers on Tuesday, June 28 at 8P.M. ET, and Nathan promises that it will be an "awesome season." 

According to NBC, the newest and boldest installment of NBC's popular relationship series about average-looking guys with big hearts and great personalities hoping to win the love of a beautiful woman returns with more twists, turns and conflicts than ever before. This time, stunning 26-year-old red-headed beauty Anna is the alluring bachelorette. Born in Poland and raised in Las Vegas, Anna has a degree in business administration and is now a model and entrepreneur. Once again, the unsuspecting model thought she was on a traditional dating show only to be surprised by a swarm of average Joes, including a tool salesman, a pest control guy and a computer-science student pursuing his Ph.D.

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Re: In Average Joe 4 The Average Joes Strike Back
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 11:04:53 AM »
I'm surprised it took so long for a new season.  Average Joes 1 and 2 were outstanding.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline dramaqueen

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 03:03:14 PM »
I like average joe, just not sure how they continue to have new seasons when everyone probably watched the first one and the secret is out. Unless they tapped several series, before airing the first season. ????

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 01:41:48 AM »
Welcome dramaqueen , I watched the first seasons but was very sad at how it always turns.. the not so Average Joe never wins and it breaks me heart  :':')

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
In Average Joe 4 The Average Joes Strike Back(Premieres June 21st)
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 08:48:35 PM »
Stunning 26-year-old red-headed Anna is looking for love. Can she find it with an average Joe? Watch as this unsuspecting model is surprised by the arrival, not of traditional leading men, but by a swarm of well-intentioned average Joes.
The enthusiastic guys hope to woo and win her over with their charm and personalities. But first, they'll have to navigate through an all-new series of dramatic challenges, outrageous surprises - and their toughest competition yet - seven strikingly handsome jocks who are cocky and confident that Anna will only have eyes for them.

Plus, each week one lucky Joe gets a total makeover and surprises Anna with his new look. With plenty of romance, a trip to Tahiti and new twists at every turn, this new season promises lots of summer fun. Hunks beware, the Joes are fighting back!

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Average_Joe/

Anna

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Update ~ NBC Moves Average Joe Premiere Date Back
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 10:27:06 PM »
June 17, 2005
NBC Moves Average Joe Premiere Date Back
"Average Joe: The Joes Strike Back" -- the newest and boldest installment of NBC's popular relationship series about average-looking guys with big hearts and great personalities hoping to win the love of a beautiful woman -- will now premiere Tuesday, June 28 (8-9 p.m. ET) instead of June 21 as previously announced.