Author Topic: EP 13 Title "It Could All Backfire"  (Read 10022 times)

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP 13 Title "It Could All Backfire"
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2005, 05:19:05 AM »
I agree rmax and am keeping an open mind , especially after last week Ian win IC over Tom  ...we should have known that Tom was a bad shot and Ian ( coconut toss ) has pretty good aim , I never shot any type of gun so what so I know  ]][
I went back to the Jelly Fish and Chips episode to read who did well with the guns, and Ian didn't play that challenge.  Tom hit one and missed one, so I don't think I would have guessed that Ian would beat Tom on this last IC from that.

Riverrat

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2005, 06:31:47 AM »
I thought there must be a chance that Ian won IC cause too many of my other tribe kept him on their teams but, I had a gut feeling Tom would get first interview and G,J, and K would sleep away. Those immunity challenge points may help this week but, if we know Caryn gets booted doesn't make too much difference who wins IC except for the games.

FWIW I think Jenn wins also. Looks like everyone else is falling down plus, some female seems to have the guys a little nervous. Must not be Caryn and, I don't see Katie winning any agility tests so that leaves Jenn or, MB misdirection.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2005, 08:19:18 PM »
I still have hinkies that Jenn could win IC bit am going with TDT ( again)
Press Release thanks to
VolcanicGlass

May 10, 2005

ONE CASTAWAY HOLDS THE POWER VOTE AT TRIBAL COUNCIL,
ON "SURVIVOR: PALAU," THURSDAY, MAY 12
ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"It Could All Backfire" -- Alliances are further splintered as each castaway feels the pressure to make it to the Final Four, on SURVIVOR: PALAU, Thursday, May 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

Gender lines are drawn as one group hatches a plan to vote off the castaway who doesn't win immunity.
One castaway feels betrayed when the winner of the Reward Challenge chooses a different tribe mate to enjoy the reward.
At Tribal Council, one tribe member holds the power vote and is torn between an alliance and a friendship. Which way will the vote swing?

And, the thirteenth person is voted off the island.

And from my Journal~
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 08:23:41 PM by puddin »