Author Topic: Recap of last night's episode is up!!!!!!!  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Recap of last night's episode is up!!!!!!!
« on: April 26, 2005, 07:41:30 AM »
There are some other nice tidbits in there as well including a response from Mike on the rumors of him and Jodi hooking up.

http://www.realityfanforum.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=278
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
Re: Recap of last night's episode is up!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 08:31:30 AM »
Great recap!!! ]#*

I love the idea behind the new challenge.  I'm sick of seeing the newbies get sent home early!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 08:57:51 AM »
Thanks Trevor for the recap...

And the whole mike thing....I think him and Jodi hooked up.  Rachel said on the after show that Jodi was looking fotr a mna...not a relationship just some sex.  How many young guys with the option os no strings attached would  say no.

Old school vs new school would be great!  the old schoolers would have to pick each other off....that would be great TV.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 09:29:07 AM »
I need to watch the aftershow.  That's outstanding.  Jodi just keeps getting painted with a different brush than what I had initially thought.  The percentage of guys that would turn down that offer from Jodi are low, very low.

I like the Old School/New Skool idea as well.  Hopefully they make it an Inferno or Gauntlet type duel as well.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."