Author Topic: JumpTheShark EP 11 Quiz  (Read 9058 times)

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
Re: JumpTheShark EP 11 Quiz
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2005, 12:37:37 AM »
If you guys can figure out a way for me to drop off of the team, I will. Then it will help your league standing, not to mention my peace of mind!!!  *8/  It is hard playing these games, and not spoiling!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2005, 12:54:28 AM »
Tanny NO way !! Your stuck with us..listen next season we are going to have two leagues one for everyone and one for the cheaters OK  ]**] ?  Who knows you might want to be a cheater next season..you just not beleive what your missing..now get your buns over to TAR ..we have some good stuff going on  ]*]

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2005, 06:58:26 AM »
 /]* Puddin you were worried you would not do well with JTS!  You did great! #5 & 6 on the individual weekly standings! Congratulations!

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2005, 09:35:48 AM »
wow, i cracked the top 100!!! i think i started below the middle and have moved up pretty good.  }^! }^! }^! haven't checked to see what i got right/wrong but suspect that the ebb kept me above average.

and tanbuns, you're stuck with us. too bad for you!  ]*]
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2005, 09:45:44 AM »
Man I was tempted to put none fo the above since i did not know on the IC....darn it!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2005, 09:47:43 AM »
Lets tie up Tanny and handcuff him to the ummm railing because he cannot leave us as I hold the Key..Mwahahahahahaha !! Cinni you did great and Cheri ..watch out you are on the move too .we all did just great  }^/

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2005, 10:21:58 AM »
wow, i cracked the top 100!!! i think i started below the middle and have moved up pretty good.  }^! }^! }^! haven't checked to see what i got right/wrong but suspect that the ebb kept me above average.

and tanbuns, you're stuck with us. too bad for you!  ]*]

Yay cinni! 

I know it's because of this forum that I'm doing as well as I am.  You guys/gals are awesome!