Author Topic: Favorite Road Rules  (Read 4272 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Favorite Road Rules
« on: April 22, 2005, 02:34:57 PM »
What is your favortie season?  Favorite Road ruler? Are you bummed a the news that Road Rules will be going away?

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
Re: Favorite Road Rules
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 08:57:50 AM »
The only one I really watched was Campus Crawl... I caught spurts of others here and there, but not enough to make a definite opinion on.

But, I can say that I just really can't stomach Veronica, and Darrell bugs the crap out of me too!

But I love Kendell, she was too cute, and Blair was a sweetie too (and they made a cute couple!!)

Hotties here would have to be Theo.  Shane's a cutie too, and Abe would be really hot if he just didn't open his mouth!  lol   Oh, and Timmy's a cutie too.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 06:19:01 PM »
Kendal is easily the hottest girl in Road Rules history.

I liked South Pacific in terms of the season.  The Abram-Dorell altercation was classic.

I don't think Road Rules should have gone off the air.  The problem was more the direction they took with the show.  Put me in charge and I will put together a tremendous Road Rules season.  All you need to do is rent an RV, put 7 people in it, stockpile it with booze and condoms and tell them to drive across America stopping at 7-8 of America's premier cities.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 07:32:24 PM »
Trevor you are too funny....booze and condoms!!   I have not watched all the seasons but alot of people talk about South pacific...looks like I missed a great season.  I hope they bring it back...I think the extreme went a little over board and had too many people swapping out and you could not get cast familarity with it.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2005, 07:43:35 PM »
I agree on that point with XTreme.  In my opinion the only time the cast should be switched is if somebody gets into a physical confrontation with another cast member or does something extraordinarily stupid.

They got too carried away with Road Rules.  Simplicity always works best.  In my Road Rules RV season my challenges would be simple.  If they hit the Bay Area, I would send them to a Raider game with explicit instructions to wear the opposing team's jersey/colors to the Oakland Coliseum and boldly tailgate outside.  If they hit New York I would make them go to McSorley's Ale House and "survive" four hours of the constant beers they toss at you.  That's the kind of stuff people would love to see. 
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 08:18:13 AM »
I agree... your type of show sounds great.... something I would definitely sit down and watch.

I don't know if they just tried to do something different and top themselves every season, which is where it got to the point that it was so extreme... back to the basics is all the need.  It's been so long since the first one aired... just go back to the same originial 'boring' stuff. 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2005, 09:07:45 AM »
agree...go back to the basics and try again...or even the middle of the seasons.

Offline arddy4life

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2005, 10:16:14 PM »
i loved ibis, angela, katie, ellen from the quest, kendell, kina, and cara

Offline JessCM9

• RFF Newbie
  • I LOVE BRAD PITT! SUCH A SEXY MAN!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 08:33:44 PM »
I love Kendall she's awesome from the Road Rules!
I wish they win!