Author Topic: EP12 "We'll Make You Pay"  (Read 9757 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP12 "We'll Make You Pay"
« on: April 22, 2005, 01:36:44 PM »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: EP12 "We'll Make You Pay"
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 02:59:38 PM »
Must mean someone has a Rupert episode...who voted for me!!!!  I can see Caryn switching and the other girls do not.....or the rumor that Greg leaves the boys out of the reward.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 03:02:47 PM »
Ba Bye Gregg  :<( ..to bad he was a great eyecandy .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 08:09:05 PM »
F6-Ep12 - We'll Make You Pay-- : Dec. 1st - 3rd, 2004

Ep 12 RC : Going Postal
Ep 12 RC winner : Gregg wins and takes Katie and Jenn spoiled by Mersaydeez. See link below.
Ep 12 Reward: Internet (?) Dolphin Swim aboard the Reward on Palau Aggressor II, per Challenge Boardas well as the FAMILY VISIT REWARD on Palau Aggressor II
This is per per Dan Bollinger and Wezzie and a mersaydeez post, and further strengthened by a post from TDT.

In Season 1, Ep11, Sean won the RC and took Richard along on the luxury Yacht reward. This was also the family reward since Sean's father was a surprise guest aboard the yacht. Parhaps we'll see something similar in this ep. . per Bianca and yofox02 who told us that Steph just missed the family reward visit from her Father.

Ep 12 IC : ?
Ep 12 IC winner : ?

Ep 12 (F6) boot : Gregg boot curtesy of Mersaydeez
Remaining survivors : 5

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2005, 06:36:29 PM »
TDT has specs up already for EP 12
REWARD CHALLENGE/ Some challenge: Loved ones visit? - Gregg wins Palau Aggressor II trip, takes Jenn and Katie (?)
Dan Bollinger first reported, back in December, the following: "Agressor II (a dive boat) was used a family reward end of November." Okay, technically, the end of November would have been in the last episode, but close enough.

A slightly different story about the Palau Aggressor II comes from Mersaydeez: "Gregg wins, and takes Jenn and Katie. I highly believe this to happen around Gregg's boot, since I was told that if he would of chosen someone else to go in his place, he could of made it further....The only thing that is different, is that my information tells me 3 Survivors go on this reward (Gregg taking Jenn and Katie). Also, Wezzie/Dan had information that this was the family reward, I was never told that part but it is still very possible. Not that this is really that much of a spoiler, but swimming with the dolphins was also mentioned to me to be part of this reward (also showers and breakfast, so maybe it's overnight?)."

Who's (more) right? Hell if we know. As we noted here, the boat's Captain's log is online, and the week between the dates 11/28 and 12/5. That would seem to confirm that hyper-secretive SEG had the boat that week, and could have used it here (between 12/1 and 12/3). So at least it's feasible that the Palau Aggressor II was indeed used for a reward. Which fits either scenario. Meh, maybe more will come out as time passes.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Speculation
Somebody's going home. But not the winner of this lame challenge. Barring unforeseen "twists."

BOOT/ Gregg
Mersaydeez spoiled this one back in February. So long, Greggifer.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 11:13:57 PM »
Webclues~

The aftermath of an emotional Tribal Council and stormy weather combine for a night the tribe will never forget.

To their surprise and delight, some Survivors are overwhelmed by a visit from their loved ones.  B:)

A strong alliance leaves one castaway on the outside looking in, with Immunity the only chance for survival.

Paranoia sets in as alliances crumble and some Survivors feel like they've lost control of the game

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 09:40:36 AM »
Webclues~

A strong alliance leaves one castaway on the outside looking in, with Immunity the only chance for survival.

Paranoia sets in as alliances crumble and some Survivors feel like they've lost control of the game
likely caryn the one looking in? maybe she wins immunity and send the 5 scrambling. she votes with tom, ian, and katie to break up the couple by getting rid of the bigger threat. or even challenge hog tom wins again and decides it's time to take out the competetion especially after gregg wins reward.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2005, 09:52:02 AM »
I've been reading something about that  cinni , alot of folks think that Caryn must win IC this week so your prediction is really good . Still I am not ready for Gregg to go yet but better him than Tom  ;;) . Very unhappy that Tom & Ian will drag Katie to the end because I am not a fan of hers but its smart thinking so we shall see  {l{ ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2005, 12:30:15 PM »
AS always thanke to SurvivorFever , larger pictures here ~ Survivor: Palau  Episode 12 Promo Video Captures

VoiceOver

JP:  Next time on Survivor...

Tom:  Today I think my worst fears were realized

Ian:  Oh no.

Tom:  Oh no.

Jenn:  The next one is the big one.

JP:  Paranoia intensifies.

Ian:  <to Tom> I know they're ready to turn on you, I know for a fact.

Tom: <to Ian and Caryn> And you think Katie is in with them?

Caryn:  Definitely!

Ian:  I don't know what the next step is.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2005, 01:51:59 PM »
Interesting the spider reference...wasn't the spider a reference in Austriala ....we all thought it ment Jerri. but turned out to be Tina out witting everyone.....This makes me think Katie is in Final 2....question is does she win?

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2005, 03:51:52 PM »
This makes me think Katie is in Final 2....question is does she win?
Well, I'm already thinking about Jury votes.  If the F2 are Katie and Tom, I can see Janu and Steph voting for Katie, maybe even Coby (like John Carroll in Marquesas, he'll have to decide the lesser of two evils).  Tom is going to be burning bridges along the way, and Katie could slip into the winner's circle as a result.  I hope not, I hate to see people let their bitterness rule.  But Tom's speech last night about the strong players never winning may have been foreshadowing.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2005, 04:35:20 PM »
The Promo is up and I have no time to post the vidcaps so I'll use Fevers for now except I just checked and they dont have them up either , I'll do it after Nascar Qualifying is over  ((^

Dolphins swimming ( spoiled reward )

Greff and Jenn need to be split
Snakes / Betrayal
It looks like the Vanautu Uber challenge

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2005, 06:33:23 PM »
vidcaps in the works..

VO: Survivor Thursday

Jeff: were down to six
VO: Final alliances Crumble

Katie: Gregg & Jenn need to be split

VO: Friends will betray friends

Ian : I came here to play a game

VO: And whos really calling the shots..?

Greg: Caryn will be going home tonight

Caryn: the only thing I can do is to keep close to Tom & Ian

VO: Plus when you combine the most difficult challenges into one

Jeff : Wow

Vo: anything can happen

Go Go
VO:with only three episodes to go    :':')

Tom Voice: desperate times call for desperate measures

VO: we'll keep you guessing to the end   ]][

Jeff :fourth member of our jury 

VO: New Survivor CBS Thursday
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 07:52:04 PM by puddin »

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2005, 08:31:42 PM »
Thanks for the vidcaps Puddin...how cool must swimming with the Dolphins be...I'd give ways any fish food coming my way for the rest of my life to be able to do it.. ]][

Must be the best dance ever. <[/
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 08:37:22 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2005, 08:39:09 PM »
N/P Shang .. You know I bet that Ian thinks he deserves this more than Gregg but come on , he gets to play with Dolphins for a living ..lol. Yeah I bet its fun , I love dolphins .
Now what I'm looking for in the spoilers is the " loved ones "and how they come into play here ..I wonder if only Gregg gets to spend time with his loved one or if Katie & Jenn get to bring theirs too? I can just see the JTS questions already (%#  .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 08:57:18 PM »
TDT

REWARD CHALLENGE/ "Going Postal"?: Loved ones visit - Gregg wins Palau Aggressor II trip, dolphin swim, takes Jenn and Katie
Dan Bollinger first reported, back in December, the following: "Agressor II (a dive boat) was used a family reward end of November." Okay, technically, the end of November would have been in the last episode, but close enough.

A slightly different story about the Palau Aggressor II comes from Mersaydeez: "Gregg wins, and takes Jenn and Katie. I highly believe this to happen around Gregg's boot, since I was told that if he would of chosen someone else to go in his place, he could of made it further....The only thing that is different, is that my information tells me 3 Survivors go on this reward (Gregg taking Jenn and Katie). Also, Wezzie/Dan had information that this was the family reward, I was never told that part but it is still very possible. Not that this is really that much of a spoiler, but swimming with the dolphins was also mentioned to me to be part of this reward (also showers and breakfast, so maybe it's overnight?)."

Maybe both are right. As we noted here, the boat's Captain's log is online, and the week between the dates 11/28 and 12/5. That would seem to confirm that hyper-secretive SEG had the boat that week, and could have used it here (between 12/1 and 12/3). So at least it's feasible that the Palau Aggressor II was indeed used for a reward. Which fits either scenario. The CBS synopsis (above) clearly states "Some Survivors are overwhelmed by a visit from their loved ones." And the post-Ep11 TV preview shows Ian, Tom and Caryn (the three people not on the reward, in Mersaydeez's spoiler) sitting in the middle of camp, discussing the evil plots (particularly involving Katie) against Tom. Since Katie doesn't do anything other than sit around camp herself, seems fairly likely she's away with Jenn and Gregg on a reward.

So enough of the spoilers, what's the challenge? Storyboard suggests it may be called "Going Postal" (storyboard discussions: Sucks, Phoenix, Joker's Updates). What that means isn't immediately obvious. The challenge itself seem to involve dropping lamps to douse them in water (perhaps after answering trivia?). One thing we can see from the web promo is that Gregg must win a pair of red swim trunks (seen in a confessional, and in the dolphin swim). Which at least helps prove the super-challenge is the IC. Thus this largely unseen challenge must be the RC. Whatever it is, Gregg wins.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Super challenge - Tom (or Ian) wins
Now that Stephenie's gone, production pulls out all the stops and tries to save Tom. Gregg can be seen in his (spanking new) red swim trunks at the starting line, so this must be the IC. It's a "super challenge," meaning parts of old challenges (particularly ones Tom did well in). Since a couple of the segments are turn-based, we expect it will be run similarly to the super challenge from Vanuatu: separate segments, with one person (or perhaps two people) eliminated after each round.

There are at least three, possibly four distinct activities:
(1) A starting, obstacle course leg, recycling the nets from the Ep1 IC. We also see Jenn untying knots, and someone raising a flag - recycled from the Ep6 IC. This may be a separate leg, but of the remaining challenge parts, it's the one most compatible with the obstacle course. We'd expect Katie (and/or Caryn) to be eliminated here.
(2) Next, we see Gregg eating balut. Recycled, of course, from the Ep8 RC. You'll note Tom did well in this before, as did Ian. Both should make it through this time.
(3) Finally, we see Ian shooting at flags, last seen in the Ep6 RC. We only see two colored flags, so this may be the final leg. If Tom is still in it, it should be a head-to-head battle with Ian.

Who wins? Wezzie states that Tom and Ian are "immunity gods," so it's probably one of them. Given the attention made to Tom's vulnerability, and the fact that this challenge seems designed for Tom to win, it seems plausible that Tom might take this one.

BOOT/ Gregg

Mersaydeez spoiled this one back in February. So long, Greggifer.

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2005, 09:33:54 PM »
I was reading over at Sucks about how it is said Tom goes on a winning Immunity streak. Could be Tom wins Immunity and Gregg gets voted out per an  agreement between Tom and Ian, while Gregg, Jenn and Katie are away on reward. Perhaps their agreement is to start voting out strength and Gregg becomes the target. His alliance has crumbled with Janu, and Coby. Leaving Jenn, who seems very close with Katie!
Things that make me go hmmmmm!

I can't see Caryn winning the uber-immunity challenge. Although misdirection in editing  is showing her as the next most vunerable player. I can  see her imagining herself as the most vulnerable and up for the next tribal counsel.

Wezzie said that the family visit was reported by locals. Could this be this episode? Or possibly the next? Whatcha' think ya'll! Link;
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18448.topic&start=181&stop=200
Ok. this was my feeble contribution for this episode.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 09:45:47 PM by Jusalurker »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2005, 11:02:44 PM »
thanks Cheri  ]**] nice reward heh  ]][ Dolphin swim /spend some time with your family  and girlfriend on the Aggressor II , leave Caryn/Tom/Ian back at camp to hatch up a scheme to get you booted . I totally see Katie going for this because of her they have to be split confessional. And yeah I also see Tom winning this weeks Uber challenge IC . I agree with TDT , it probably comes down to the men and to me it looks like tom just beats Greg .

future RC reward
Wezzie
MESS member
(
   Re: Just some spoilers...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 <raises hand> ooh, ooh!!!! I know the answer to this one!!!!

This is the Palau Aggressor II, owned by Shallum and NecoMarine. This is the dive boat I mentioned in Alii Survivor Palau! and later in our location thread. I heard two contestants went on a reward with family members. 

Mersaydeez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Wezzie, my information had 3 contestants.  Maybe this was another reward?

More on that later.   

Mersaydeez

gamemaster - this Ship reward, doesn't happen until the individual challenges. Why am I going to post about it so early? You'll see.

Wezzie
MESS member
(4/25/05 5:29 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Compilation of actual spoilers
 ..and a quick thought on the Aggressor II Reward. Dan and I heard it was a family reward and that two contestants were aboard. Mersaydeez heard that three contestants were aboard. So, I wonder if Dan & Wezzie's local source confused a contestant for a family member. Maybe it's not a family reward at all!

Just a thought.   
Mersaydeez
(4/25/05 5:40 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Compilation of actual spoilers
 I didn't think about that Wezzie, but that is possible, it is true that I heard 3 contestants (Gregg, Katie, Jen).   

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2005, 08:18:49 AM »
I can't see Caryn winning an "uber challenge" so I agree with TDT (I've learned that!), it must be Tom or Ian. I'm going with Tom.

As for the RC, it doesn't look like family members are involved in the challenge and with the CBS promo saying "Some castaways are overwhelmed by a visit with their loved ones", I'm guessing Gregg, Katie, and Jenn get to see their loved ones on the boat.  It would be fairly easy to get the winner's loved ones onto the boat ahead of the castaways.

Of course, they've surprised the castaways (and us) in the past, bringing all the loved ones in for a quick visit and/or a challenge.  I suppose the producers figure after going to the expense of bringing people to Pulau, they could at least give them a hug opportunity.

So, that leaves us where?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2005, 09:46:52 AM »
It leaves us trying to figure out whose loved one is waiting in the Agressor  }-}
BTW: Richard we think an awful lot alike  ]*[

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2005, 10:19:22 AM »
BTW: Richard we think an awful lot alike  ]*[

Well, that's probably because I'm trying to think more like you! ]**]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2005, 10:47:05 AM »
 *8/  Shucks Richard .. now I'm really blushing you made my day  ]*[
Richard I just cant imagine anyone getting the Loved ones answers all right without some really good inside info  , so with a 20% bonus and not a clue the odds are pretty good that we will be alright . Also I'm keeping my eye on Wezzie's & Bianca's posts at both sucks & blows . Wezzie has some good inside info and only posts her spoilers when she's sure they are right    \|] . 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2005, 10:11:19 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2005, 10:35:08 AM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2005, 12:34:53 PM »
Listen Up    |#' as posted in MessHall

biancaxxx

Re: S10 Ep 12 - Reward Challenge

Quote:
I think the statement is that they are surprized, because they didn't expect to be able to all see thier family (thought only the winner would)

Only 3 get to see their family members/loved ones.