Author Topic: Since we are married to NFL players...  (Read 15805 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Since we are married to NFL players...
« on: July 04, 2003, 08:06:12 PM »
Hey Rob, aren't you glad you don't have to hear that statement again??  The wives have been eliminated.  Are you doing the happy dance.  That was a good one but India is certainly not on my list of places to visit.  I felt sorry for all the ladies that were being groped on the crowded train.  I couldn't handle getting onto transporation like that.  I thought both the road block and the detour were the grosses tasks the teams have had to complete with the exception of last weeks cow manure one. Ugh.  I was so happy that Jeff and Dave came in first place and beat the gay guys and they also won a cruise too.  I cringe everytime Chip calls Reichin "honey" It is almost as bad as fingers nails going down the chalkboard!!!!!!!  I wonder if next weeks show will have an non elimination round.  I seem to recall they usually have 2-3 of those.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:Since we are married to NFL players...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2003, 04:39:03 PM »
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to this topic. I am very happy the NFL moms are gone. It will make the show go so much better.

All I have to say is that being married to NFL players won't save you now ladies. LOL
Rob

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
Re:Since we are married to NFL players...
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2003, 02:12:35 AM »
I missed the epiode where the cocky "we're married to NFL Players and ur not" got eliminated. Im glad theyre gone though. They were probably just married to unknown players that player the positions of right and left bench warmers....LOL ;D
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor