Author Topic: CBS eyemail for Thursday July 31st  (Read 14110 times)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
CBS eyemail for Thursday July 31st
« on: July 28, 2003, 09:19:01 PM »
Tune in to THE AMAZING RACE on
Thursday, July 31 at 8PM ET/PT and you'll see:
Reichen & Chip hope a prior experience will help when they have to eat live baby octopi, who attach themselves to their mouths and refuse to be swallowed.

Two Teams get lost and inadvertently drive toward the North Korean border, amongst columns of tanks, machine gun nests and assorted heavy armor.

Team members must strip and swim through a corridor of ice water under a frozen lake. Once finished, they can't continue on the Race until their body temperatures have returned to normal levels.

With Millie & Chuck out, Kelly & Jon find themselves the only co-ed Team. Can Kelly prove that a woman has what it takes to win the Race, or will manpower win out?

We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
Re:CBS eyemail for Thursday July 31st
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 04:08:13 PM »
I know many people don't like Kelly and Jon.  But everytime I watch them I turn to my husband and say "That would be us, you know".  I as much as it kills me to admit it, he doesn't listen to me.  I don't want the clowns to leave either.  Reichen and Chip, are at least entertaining, the other 2 guys must be wicked boring, I never see them.  Last week I didn't even realize they were still in the race.   But then maybe I'm just talking to my husband too much during the show. ::)
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:CBS eyemail for Thursday July 31st
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 08:18:25 PM »
Snickers, you are too funny.  I cannot believe they have to swallow live octopi, I would not only gag but throwup.  And making them swim in ice water--a little bit too dangerous.  I am sure the other teams are glad they got eliminated.