Author Topic: EP 11 Title~ " The Devil Made Me Do It "  (Read 26033 times)

Offline thechosenone

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: EP 11 Title~ " The Devil Made Me Do It "
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2005, 09:20:06 PM »
see what i was thinking though was if rob and amber do make their connection flight, woudn't they be like 3 hours ahead of other teams... what could they possilby screw up to get them from first into last?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2005, 09:30:34 PM »
Thats what we are trying to figure plus the webclue proves that some take a chance so we are pretty sure from the eveidence of the vidcaps that this is Romber , how they screw up maybe only MBR knows for sure about the details but he is not telling us so your guess is as good as mine  [^/
Some take a chance on airline tickets without confirmed seats, while others get seats on a later flight. Will the gamble pay off?

Offline thechosenone

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2005, 09:32:41 PM »
well, even the most reliable sources has been innacurate sometimes right?

please i hope he's wrong, im kind of a romber fanatic, although i want uchenna and joyce to win, i want romber to be in second.  ]#*

Offline thechosenone

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2005, 09:21:57 AM »
Did anybody else see that article that was apparently in a phillipino magazine..

the poster said this:

I just read an article from a local newspaper The Philippine Star, I don't know if this is true or the article is wrong...

The Amazing Race Finale (dated April 30, 2005)

It's three remaining teams competing for the million dollars in the laters season of AXN's The Amazing Race! With Survivor All Stars winners Rob and Amber on board the finale with husband and wife Uchenna and Joyce and former-POW Ron and Kelly in the forefront. The two-hour season finale promises more action, more drama and more nail-biting thrills than ever before.....

The rest of the article talks about the race itself, 11 teams and one wins a million dollars. Oddly, there's no mention of Meredith and Gretchen... [/b]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2005, 09:36:10 AM »
It doesn't change my mind , I know for sure that some of MBR's spoiler is true . The listing is wrong  or misleading ..when did the press release ever mention the final three ?
thechosenone , this is not the final three I dont know who's eliminated this Tuesday but I know who's not , sorry .

Offline thechosenone

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2005, 09:52:50 AM »
oh ok, thanks..

so you know for sure that meridith and gretchen make it to the final three but you don't know if rob and amber , or ron and kelly do?

Offline thechosenone

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2005, 09:53:46 AM »
i just have one question if it's ok?

How do you know that MBR spoiler is true,well at least the meridith and gretchen one?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2005, 10:04:18 AM »
It's already been spoiled , all I know is that what I already posted . Sorry I really don't know whos eliminated this Tuesday I just know whos not ,  it could very well be Rob & Amber  ..?

Offline thechosenone

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2005, 10:08:33 AM »
Oh i see, well, can't wait till tuesdays episode, it's probably gonna be a really good one.

if meridith and gretchen dont get eliminated then its deffiently either romber or ron/kelly because the betting spoiler right?  [^/

i feel so stupid:(

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2005, 02:54:24 PM »
Oh i see, well, can't wait till tuesdays episode, it's probably gonna be a really good one.

if meridith and gretchen dont get eliminated then its deffiently either romber or ron/kelly because the betting spoiler right?  [^/

i feel so stupid:(

It will prolly be Rob and Amber or Meredith and Gretchen becuase RK and UJ were both in Puerto Rico.  My guess as to how Rob and Amber do get eliminated is that Rob sucks major ass at the roadblock.  I mean we never see him finish and we dont know for sure is MG are the only ones there when its getting dark.  I think its safe to say RK are safe and might come in first place because we she her jumping out of the bus and i think that indicates her finishing (i think)
So its likly if Rob and Amber do get eliminated its due to his inability to do the roadblock and his inability to have patcience, even though i think Amber should have been doing this roadblock being i think she is more clam and could had dont it better (if it is not stick and i dont think it is becuase Kelly is doing it)

I just think its so wierd becuase i think RA have been set up as kind of the second place team this year, i guess not?  But who knows anything can happen on tuesday all the answers will come. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2005, 02:06:07 PM »

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2005, 02:33:32 PM »
Everyone seems to assume that the picture by RaceyGirl strangely dated 18 12 04 in the middle of the frame is that of Ron at the Puerto Rico airport. But it is a strange picture. Remember they lost all of their possessions and all of their money at the Istanbul pitstop. Puerto Rico is probably three or four days later and there he is with another backpack. Does he spend what little money they have for a new backpack so late in the race with very little to put in it?  And where is Kelly? And where is the cameraperson? It all looks like another photoshop pasteup as we had from London with Meredith.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2005, 02:46:19 PM »
I'm not all convinced that its Ron either Gman , and even so ( Speculation ) could it be that Ron was already eliminated and perhaps R&K are simply tagging along with the production crew untill they get to Miami  pitstop or whatever ? Another question , I dont think there would be a mugging with three teams left in the finale , what purpose would it serve ? ..we see U&J with no backpacks in the P/R photo , why cant we see at least their TAR pouches ?
Does anyone know what day or days it maybe that the London leg would be around DEC __ ??

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2005, 03:16:41 PM »
As long as they did not do an extended pitstop in Istanbul, I am pretty sure they arrived in London on December 13th.  This follows from the Dec 11th boarding pass in Jodhpur.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2005, 03:21:36 PM »
Puddin and Gman - I have looked at the "Ron San Juan Airport" photo so much I dream about it.  The one thing that bugs me is his collar on his blue shirt.  Notice Ron has a collar on his blue shirt at the mat last episode but no collar on his shirt in the picture at San Juan airport.     

« Last Edit: May 02, 2005, 03:24:59 PM by Ottopart »

Offline thechosenone

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2005, 04:38:27 PM »
Yeah thats exactly what i was thinking, another thing is ron DOES have a shirt with no colar exactly like that, but his is short sleeved.

I laugh after all this spoiling, ron/kelly get eliminated next and the final three is MG/RA/UJ

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2005, 04:42:57 PM »
So your having doubts too Ottopart ,I'll look around for some more pics of Ron later . Also if it is Ron then those dudes he is talking with maybe production crew that hes running around with  , simple as that ?
Ok another thing ( while I was vacumning my fav time to think ) what if U&J are mugged in the first hour of the last episode ? I can't ever recall a TAR without three Non-elimination legs ? So it just maybe , It makes no sense at this point but who knows   </] ?

Offline thechosenone

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2005, 04:46:51 PM »
GAH! im so nervous about tomorow!  :':')
Rob and Amber's Downfall is finally (most likley) upon us!

I hope they don't go down in flames.
Well actaully i hope they don't go down at all but if they do, at least let it be a good moment :)

Tomorrow after TAR if they're still in it ill be here doing this >  |#' <

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2005, 05:04:38 PM »
Otto: that is the clearest picture I have seen yet of the "infamous" RacyGirl pix, and it just doesn't look right at all. If it is Ron who are the people he is talking to?  What was he wearing at the fort in Instanbul?  I'm going to recheck the tape tonight.

The shot of Uchenna looks valid and it really does look like he lost it all on the first leg of the final leg. That would be a first, I think, to have a non-elimination at the start of the final dash for home. And it would seem to put U/J at a disadvantage for that dash for home: no money is the creul part.

Where is home?  Miami or through Miami to some place like Las Vegas?

27 hours and counting!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2005, 05:04:51 PM »
I want them in the final three to chosen , ( never thought I would admit that ) but only because I want to see Robs face when he is beat to the final pitstop by the other teams ( and because he makes good tv and has a cute nice @ss   ]{{ ) 

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2005, 05:07:14 PM »
Puddin, look for pix of the shoes.  They tend to have a lot of unique attributes that may sort this out.  It looks like him to me except for the butt.  So, not seeing a face, I can't be 100% sure.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2005, 05:17:08 PM »
 {l{ Ron does have a unusual large butt for a male  ((^ , Ok I'm off to look around for shoes , collars and butts  :)*

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2005, 05:22:26 PM »
Gman - To me one is defintely a sound guy.  You can see a boom mike dangling.  The other guy could be a production guy.  I have read all the analyses on this picture from TWOP, Sucks, Blows, etc. etc. and I always end thinking, okay it is Ron.  But something always bugs me about it.  Even the size of his butt.  Some say the guy is too big and the guy's butt is TOO BIG to be Ron and others say the opposite that this guy is too skinny to be Ron.  Now with Madbananarush at sucks saying Rob/Amber go this week, it has to be Ron right?

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2005, 05:29:08 PM »
{l{ Ron does have a unusual large butt for a male  ((^ , Ok I'm off to look around for shoes , collars and butts  :)*

What is funny is that I actually met Ron last year.  I talked to him quite a while and when he walked away I thought he kind of had a oversized caboose.  He is 6'4" and his upper body is not big, just kind of medium sized.  So that is another reason I think it is Ron, just looks like him from the backside.

Offline thechosenone

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2005, 05:35:30 PM »
Well even MBR, though saying he trusts the source 100%, said he could be wrong, and that if he was who gives a **** its just a tv show. ( Thats what he said )

Even if ron/kelly do make the final three that doesn't make that guy Ron, it could still be some random person.