Author Topic: EP 11 Title~ " The Devil Made Me Do It "  (Read 26029 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 11 Title~ " The Devil Made Me Do It "
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2005, 01:30:54 PM »
Thanks Tanny  ]**]

Nice LightBlue outfits Ron & Kelly have on under their heavy jackets when they were mugged last night  </]

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2005, 10:11:35 PM »
Note that Ron is wearing his Baseball cap on in this pix.  In preview he is wearing a knit watchcap. Did someone give him one or did he squander what money they beg for a new hat?  Did you catch Phil saying that they would have to START the next leg with no money?  So does this mean they can't beg from the other well to do guests at the Four Seasons while they are staying there BEFORE the next leg starts?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2005, 10:27:14 PM »
 {l{ lmao , too funny . Hmm or does he steal some complimentary soaps , towels and shampoos and sell them   ]][ ?

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2005, 08:21:34 AM »
Did you catch Phil saying that they would have to START the next leg with no money?
I took that to mean they'd be given no money at the start of the next leg.  Nothing was said about not being able to beg.  I guess it was Phil trying to change the script (usually he says "You'll be given no money at the start of the next leg.")

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2005, 12:38:21 PM »
new rule is that teams cannot beg at Pit Stops in order to start the next leg with no money to their name (at least I'm 80% sure)

remember when teams used to do that when in the Pit Stop? (Brandon/Nicole in India, some other teams... etc)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2005, 01:05:55 PM »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2005, 04:18:45 PM »
I think it was said since they will be in the ritzy hotel where they could easily get money.  And you are right I bet they grab some soaps and stuff from the hotel.  Atleast their stomaches will be full. and a good night sleep.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2005, 01:35:26 AM »
Next on THE AMAZING RACE

Tuesday, May 3, 9PM ET/PT

Some take a chance on airline tickets without confirmed seats, while others get seats on a later flight. Will the gamble pay off?

Forced to beg for money, one Racer shares a stranger's lipstick. ( EWwwwwwwwwwwwwww)

One Team is Yielded. Will this affect their standing?

Teams have trouble with double-decker buses, which they have to drive.

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2005, 10:46:34 AM »
What takes a chance?  Rob and Amber.  Does the gamble pay off?  Yes and they get to London three hours ahead of the other teams.

No question on the beggers: Ron and Kelly (and they have a nice spot the ritzy Four Seasons Hotel.

Who gets Yielded by whom?  My guess since it looks like Rob and Amber are in the lead, and Rob knows enought about the game to know that this is the third and last yield, so they yield UCHENNA AND JOYCE. He is still playing along with Ron and Kelly and he still thinks that Meredith and Gretchen pose no threat. And we do see both of these teams at the Bus Roadblock what looks like a lot later than Rob and Amber and Ron and Kelly.

Who has trouble with the double-decker buses?  All four teams do: Rob, Kelly, Meredith and Joyce. 

The big question:  Does Rob quit?   I think that the producers are teasing us into thinking that this will be Rob's BIG GAMBLE, that he will quit (as he did in Argentina) thinking that when it gets dark the task will end. But we now think that the Big Gamble was to schedule a connecting flight without confirmed seats from Cologne to London.  I think that Rob would not take the risk of not completing a task so late in the day, and so late in the game.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2005, 11:23:17 AM »
I agree that Rob is smart...but I am starting to question the yeild...I think Rob would probably want to yeild R/k not U/J ~ remember he thinks that u/j and m/g are not competition.

But if R/A get to final 3 I think they will not win...I think that the last two might be something that Amber has difficulties and Uchenna does not and R/A come in second.

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2005, 01:31:47 PM »
This was stated shortly ago by Administrator Madbananarush at sucks:

"The next episode is an elimination episode. Rob and Ambah will be on the early show on Wednesday, May 4th."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2005, 01:39:09 PM »
I was just posting that Otto , I guess maybe that Rob & Amber mess up a task , I wish he would post the details ? I dunno and I have no reason not to beleive MBR it sounds like he has some pretty good inside info , so I guess it looks like Romber are next out ..ands thats OK because M&G are in the final 3  =]/  along with Joyce & Ucheena and whats his face .

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2005, 02:01:40 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2005, 02:39:03 PM »
 :)*
So you all figured it out .. this is what Chateau posted ,
how do they screw up so badly if they are perhaps hours ahead of the other teams?

I just guessing that they had to go back from the mat and properly complete the task on Baker street.

Won't that be fun to watch!
and with the hints that we got from MBR .. bye bye  :<( Romber . No big deal right ? They ran a hell of a race and we will be seeing them soon enough with their wedding and all..besides look at all the cool prizes they won and all the countries they got to see , I have to admit that they added alot of entertainment to the show  /*^ but am much happier to see someone like U&J win or one of the other two teams  ]**] ..( have betting spoilers ever been wrong   (%# ?)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2005, 03:55:20 PM »
Kind of reminiscent* of a certain team that had trouble counting donkeys.

*But only in that they-thought-they-had-it-in-the-bag but not way.  R&A make for a good show.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2005, 04:15:24 PM »
..... a day tripper
One way ticket, yeah
It took me so long to find out
and I found out

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2005, 04:45:01 PM »
Don't think Rob and Amber have to go back to Baker Street to complete a task or wherever since most of these task one had do whatever it is correctly or they won't be handed the next clue by the controller.

The only way I think Rob loses is that he does QUIT the bus competition thinking that there is a time limit or something and he will be saved by he bell so to speak.

Or if he "cheated" somehow and is penalized 30 minutes or whatever and the final team to arrive at the pit stop (M/G) beats the 30 minute time limit.  We have had this happen before.

But this is the first time I have heard anyone say specifically that a certain team will be on TES the following morning. Usually it is just the next castoff will be on at 7:40 or whatever.

After figuring out how to beat the other teams to London by three hours, it would certainly be ironic that he loses out in the end.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2005, 05:35:10 PM »
This was stated shortly ago by Administrator Madbananarush at sucks:

"The next episode is an elimination episode. Rob and Ambah will be on the early show on Wednesday, May 4th."

I read this too and it might be crdiable but i have a few questions.
1. Accoriding to vid caps of next week (unless the bus roadblock is early in the morining) MG are in last place because they are seen doing it as it gets dark while no others are doing it at that time, so this kind of proves Romber does not miss there flight, or the roadblock is very early in the morning.
2. How they hell does this guy know??  Why were we not told when BG, RD, LA were on the ES.  Its not like he knows RA they are still on there honeymoon or just got back.

So Ra only go if the roadblock is early moring, or they screw up and get a pentalty like rob quitting the roadblock

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2005, 06:25:31 PM »
The Early show would never tell us ahead of time who the eliminated team is that will be appearing , trust me I've asked . The spoiler that MBR posted was  a spoiler , not something he read in the TV Guide . MBR is credible and as was posted buy other members and did not just pull this spoiler out of his butt. I don't know if its all true but I do know some of it is , thats why we call them spoilers .

I agree the lighting of the day does not make much sense right now ..did Rob take another Roadblock penalty ? Did they not complete a task or forget a clue ? did he cheat and get penalized ? We have no details just the hints that MBR posted  [^/

Anyway Gman I was thinking about the Yield ..and yeah I now have to agree that by the lighting Boat/Detour Bus/Roadblock that U&J somehow got behind and or caught up at the Roadblock with M&G  , what appears to be around the same time of day , because it sure seems that U&J complete the detour ahead of M&G ..somewhere at some point M&G caught up to U&J so it just maybe that R&A yielded U&J .

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2005, 08:02:37 PM »
The Early show would never tell us ahead of time who the eliminated team is that will be appearing , trust me I've asked . The spoiler that MBR posted was  a spoiler , not something he read in the TV Guide . MBR is credible and as was posted buy other members and did not just pull this spoiler out of his butt. I don't know if its all true but I do know some of it is , thats why we call them spoilers .

I agree the lighting of the day does not make much sense right now ..did Rob take another Roadblock penalty ? Did they not complete a task or forget a clue ? did he cheat and get penalized ? We have no details just the hints that MBR posted  [^/

Anyway Gman I was thinking about the Yield ..and yeah I now have to agree that by the lighting Boat/Detour Bus/Roadblock that U&J somehow got behind and or caught up at the Roadblock with M&G  , what appears to be around the same time of day , because it sure seems that U&J complete the detour ahead of M&G ..somewhere at some point M&G caught up to U&J so it just maybe that R&A yielded U&J .

I also dont get how MG would beat UJ in the next leg.  UJ come in last in the second to last leg.  But UJ, RK were seen together at the airport with neither MG or RA in sight but it was said i believe that one team might have been there before UJ, and i cant see MG being ahead of anyone, they have never been in first the whole race.   But you never know.  And i was also thinking that the "fourth place curse" would come back this season becuase it did not exist last season, with the team everyone loves landing in forth place.   But yea you never know and come on this MBR had a 50:50 shot becuse its kind of know either MG or RA go this week.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2005, 08:15:54 PM »
M&G are in the final three , i really cant say for sure who is eliminated this Tuesday night but its not them and most likely not U&G   [^/ .

Offline thechosenone

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2005, 09:03:24 PM »
Hey puddin, Im new here.

I saw over at sucks that MBR said that romber are eliminated for sure this week..

Do you have reasons to say that you cant say for sure if its r/k or r/a? or do you just know something we dont  ((^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2005, 09:12:16 PM »
thechosenone welcome to the board . I don't know that its not Romber or Ron & Kelly heck for all I know it could be Ucheena & Joyce  (%# . It sounds to me like MBR has some pretty good inside info so    _)^ . 

Offline thechosenone

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2005, 09:13:50 PM »
lol, ( am i aloud to use lol here, because on alot of forums your not supposed to use 'chatspeak' )

I hope mbr is wrong because i like rob and amber  })} (muaha these emoticons are cool)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2005, 09:17:41 PM »
You could use lol or all the emotes that you want  {l{ .

AOL listings
"The Devil Made Me Do It"
Racers risk unconfirmed seats on an earlier flight in an attempt to get an edge on their competition; one racer shares a strangers tube of lipstick while begging for money and personal provisions.

Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2005
Time: 9:00 pm
Channel: 2, WYOU
Descriptor: (Stereo, CC)

Yahoo listings~
The Amazing Race 7
CBS 2 May 03 09:00pm  Add to My Calendar
Series/Reality, 60 Mins.
"The Devil Made Me Do It", Episode #711.
Racers risk unconfirmed seats on an earlier flight in an attempt to get an edge on their competition; one racer shares a strangers tube of lipstick while begging for money and personal provisions.

Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer, Bertram van Munster, Jonathan Littman, Hayma Screech Washington.

Original Airdate: May 3, 2005.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 09:34:36 PM by puddin »