Poll

Who do you think will be Philiminated EP9 ?

Romber
Alex & Lynn
Joyce & Ucheena
Kelly & Ron
Gretchen & Meredith
Non-Elim / No one
I haven't got a clue ..
Crikey , I'm heaps confused !

Author Topic: Time to vote ..EP9 India cont ..Who do you think will be Philiminated?  (Read 7155 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Lets try this again ..Please vote, all comments are welcomed . You can also add who you think comes in first or " Whatever "   *^?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I still think M&G last another leg or two  ( I Love them ) , previews lead me to beleive that U&J go for the Fast Forward and succeed , so I'll guess Ron & Kelly because  I don't really  care for them that much and I always forget that they are still in the race ..    :)ZZZ:) .

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Where do we stand on non-elims?  Did last week count, or is this week the non-elim leg?  That's what I voted for.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Well if we remember with the models went for the FF and changed they were saved by it being a nonelimination round....I am guessing a non eliminations again with the fast forward

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
Sorry, Puddin.  I just had to vote for your favs.

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
still went with the non-elim but that meridith and gretchen get mugged again. they spent way too much time showing her buying that nice new backpack so we'll all be sad when phil takes it.

anyone know if the racers get their stuff back at the end of the race?
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
 |( well I did my best trying to explain why I now think its an Elim tomorrow night..who I don't know but were pretty sure who its not U&J right  {l{ ? The only thing that will convince me that it  is a NEL is when the news /promo/updates for the Early Show tomorrow at about 5:30 ET for the following morning .
Last week I checked the TV Guide listings for Wendsday morning The Early Show 4/27 .. this would be the morning after " We got A Gnome" for what its worth I just checked again and it changed . No mention of the castoffs for the following week now on the Early Show .
I'm just trying to sort out whether or not tomorrow is a NEL or not ..
OK the last time we had a ToBeCont.. was EP6 Hungary we were left hanging in to see if Lori & Bolo got to the Internet Cafe in time and indeed they did ..the story cont..to EP 7 and Lori & Bolo won the Fast Forward /Drink Blood .  Gus & Hera were eliminated !( Link hereTAR6 )
so what I'm getting at is I think GMan is right and tomorrow nights episode is an elimination and next week is most likely a NEL .
Phil said there would be 8 elimination legs ..we started with 11 teams and there are 5 left , 4 shows left ..so tomorrow would get them down to 4 . Unless we have a 2hour show on May 3rd? Thats the only way we can fit in one more NEL , but my listings don't go that far untill tomorrow night around 7ish.
April 19 ELIM down to 4 teams ( 7th elim )
April 26th NEL 4teams
May3rd Elim down to 3 teams ( 8th elim )
May 10 ( finale ) Final Three ( acording to the futoncritic link here.

Old , copied last week 

as of today

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
ok, changed to confused now. i'm starting to agree with the order. now if only i could pick who i'd like to see gone... looks like a tough leg especially without the pitstop in between.

joyce is going to rock this week!
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
You know, if Amber is having such a hard time with the camel driving, maybe that's the "straw that breaks its back" and Romber is eliminated.!  We don't have any spoilers of Romber after India, do we? Maybe that's why they scheduled their wedding close to this episode, so they'd be on their honeymoon and away from the media (not that they've ever been media shy, har har).

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We don't have any spoilers of Romber after India, do we? Maybe that's why they scheduled their wedding close to this episode, so they'd be on their honeymoon and away from the media (not that they've ever been media shy, har har).

Maybe...just maybe... *(^ I am confused too.

But how dramatic would that be..Romber ended last week looking like as excited as 2 pups  **:)** **:)** in a window with what they thought was another win under their designer belts and then wham  >^% outta nowhere Phil tells them they must journey on..only to lose this week..editing loves this kinda drama and stranger things have happend.

I voted NEL or G&M..but only cause I could vote twice..as much as I love our golden couple..something tells me they are gone this week..and next week the 26th is the last NEL. There has to be at least one more NEL between now and the end of the show and I think tommorow (19th)...night is too early. Last week I didn't..but now with the part 2..it'd been too long of a stretch from now till then. (I think)...lol dang

So my the corner of my brain that harbors all things Amazing Race.. looks something like this right now where

1: One of these two go home...Romber or G&M...am so torn between Romber pulkling this bloody race off..or leaving tomoorow..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So I would imagine the Media Whore questions are based on tomorrow nights results only..right...right.. Okay now I wish I'd of voted for "I AM CONFUSED!"

I'm headin over to vote American Idol..where the voting is easy cause the season crazy..right now I could care less who wins it  8-)'

be back later..too confused..   :<(

« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 03:27:35 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Time to vote ..EP9 India cont ..Who do you think will be Philiminated?
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2005, 03:35:58 PM »
If this is an elimination week, I'm thinking it will not be Romber as what Romber's friend BIG HAIR said on TWOP on April 10th:

"I can tell you they will NOT be in NY this Wednesday or next."

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2005, 03:40:59 PM »
Congrats Gammawoman X-Kicks..all..well done.

Ditto here..Nadia was on my team too..really..really liked her style.

My picks:
Who gets booted? (40 Minutes of Fame) Scott (okay he has to go sometime..right)?

Aside from the booted, who is in the bottom two? (31 Minutes of Fame)  Anthony

How many guys will be in the bottom three? (25 Minutes of Fame)  3 

Will Paula say something negative to a contestant? (19 Minutes of Fame)  No

Will Randy say "dawg?" (15 Minutes of Fame)  Yeah, dawg! 

Will Simon insult someone's clothing? (17 Minutes of Fame)  Yes, there's always room for more hate.

Will Seacrest finally kill himself on live TV? (20 Minutes of Fame)  Sadly, no (I wish).

How blitzed will Mediiia Whore be tuesday night? (24 Minutes of Fame)  Bo dancing blitzed..(hoping for humor here)!
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2005, 03:42:34 PM »
Shang is heaps confused   8-)' ?

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2005, 06:08:19 PM »
Would that be Abduliminated or Cowelliminated?   *(^

On the topic, there's still two non-elims left, it could work, as follows (basing this on the NYC spoiler):
April 19- non-elim, 5 teams left, M/G mugged again
April 25 elim, 4 teams left (Rob/Amber out, because Ron/Kelly were seen in Puerto Rico)
May 3 non-elim, 4 teams left (U/J mugged)
May 10, 2-hour finale (with an elim in the first hour, M/G).

Leaving "the couple, man with dark hair", the "two young guys", and the "married couple" to finish the race. It was always interesting to me that the married couple was described neither as black or older, so the betting spoiler leads me to believe it's U/J.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 06:21:04 PM by rmax »

Offline foghillcafe

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2005, 08:31:29 PM »
That is what I think will happen.

ELM - LEG #09) - 1) U&J, 2) Ron&Kelly 3) Romber 4) Lynn&Alex 5) M&G
NEL - LEG #10) - 1) Alex & Lynn (They get a gnome), 2) Uchenna 3) Romber 4) Ron&Kelly (GETS MUGGED). (Romber yielded by A&L)
ELM - LEG #11) - 1-3 no idea the position, R&K + A&L, 3) Uchenna  4) Romber.
NEL - LEG #12) - 1-2) R&K & A&L 3) Uchenna (GETS MUGGED)
END - LEG #13) - 1) U&J 2) R&K 3) A&L.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 09:38:13 AM »
So you are thinking that after romber get yeilded they can nto catch up and get eliminated

Offline chapera

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 12:13:14 PM »
You know, if Amber is having such a hard time with the camel driving, maybe that's the "straw that breaks its back" and Romber is eliminated.!  We don't have any spoilers of Romber after India, do we? Maybe that's why they scheduled their wedding close to this episode, so they'd be on their honeymoon and away from the media (not that they've ever been media shy, har har).

if that was Romber's downfall, I don't think they'd show it to us in the previews...we have seen them tease us time and time again, showing us mishaps in the previews, car breakdowns, cave falls, a team member breaking down, claimining they can't do a task...getting lost...
All Red Herrings to sway us into thinking what team gets eliminated. All wrong.
Also, reports say the wedding date was mutually scheduled by the couple and CBS. It makes no sense to schedule the actual wedding date the weekend before they need to be in NY for TES or on camera somewhere else in the middle of the honeymoon. There is no need for that. Plus if Romber left now it would be pretty anti-climactic to airing the wedding...After the TAR finale. It would have made more sense to air the wedding before TAR was aired if Romber doesn't last into May.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 03:12:33 PM »
Now that it has been confirmed that there will indeed be an elimination this week, I am going to say that Meredith & Gretchen will suffer the cruel fate this week!!! They have done so well  up to this point, but I can't see them making it much further. Of course, I couldn't see them making it to this point either, but here they are!!! So anything is possible!!!  [^/

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 03:50:49 PM »
 :':') not meridith and gretchen please! with an elimination at least she'd get to keep her new backpack. i want ron/kelly gone or even romber. couldn't they do the early morning show from wherever they are on their honeymoon? although, i really want to see them get yielded and i don't think we're going to see another yield tonight.

at least joyce and uchenna should rock this week. ;)

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 12:46:41 AM »
ll ^/^ ((^ (%# ]][

B:)  B:)  B:)  B:)

*8/ 

Lord have mercy...what else can I say..Puddin hit it on the head....I AM heaps confused..did I crack up when I saw my Idol picks here..wow man I need a break..from what..I'm not sure exactly..but I definately need one..and all this is done with a straight head too.. I swear!  ]-{

~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2005, 12:50:18 AM »
 Shang , I didn't mean to laugh at you  (%#  ..honest ..it was like " Hello "  ^/^

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 01:00:08 AM »
 ]][ Hey Puddin I laughed at myself girl....we gots to jump on the haha bandwagon when it comes around.  }^/

Thrilled M&G made it in 4th..what a team they turned out to be.. |#'
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2005, 01:10:00 AM »
 }^! I woundn't put anything past those two  {l{ , theres a post at Sucks that you must read Rob and Amber are gonna be MEREDITHOWNED. (%#

Don't be fooled by these two. Meredith and Gretchen are the undisputed champions of The Amazing Race. Trust me on this. They've been putting on this guise of being the old weak dumb team that's been skating by through pure luck and perserverence, but in reality they're playing one hell of a game.

They are the ones that broke Susan and Patrick's boat and got them eliminated. They screwed up Brian and Greg's SUV which caused them to spill over and wreck. They are the ones who bribed Lynn and Alex's driver to go to the other temple. You think Rob's a mastermind? Meredith and Gretchen engineered several eliminations without even having to mention it in front of the cameras.

They are also brilliant enough to play up the "old and useless" card to keep everyone offguard. They always stay in the bottom of the pack because they know how to escape elimination. The other teams underestimate them, which means they'll be too focused on each other to notice their MEREDITHOWNAGE as M&G pass them on the final leg and win the million.

They are brilliant in throwing the other teams off. Just this last leg, Meredith put Gretchen on top of that elephant to make themselves look stupid before the other teams. But Meredith can handle pushing a huge-ass elephant with his cyborg wife brainwashing the locals into helping her. Mariano ain't got **** on their people skills. I mean, does Rob have ****ing ovations wherever he goes? Meredith gets asked for his ****ing autograph. Not even Rob has been asked for an autograph.

Then, there was the first Africa leg. They made the brilliant play of making Gretchen look like she suffered an injury to throw off the other teams. In reality, it takes more than sheer rock to scratch Gretchen. Harming Gretchen requires a substance harder than diamonds and sharper than an atom's width. Then, calculating that this would be non-elimination, they went ahead and arrived at the pit-stop last, knowing they wouldn't need money nor their possessions. They decided to steal the teams' money anyway to screw them up a bit.

Next week, Uchenna and Joyce show how brilliant they are by going to Meredith and Gretchen for help. Rob remarks about the "blind leading the blind", yet he's unaware that he's soon going to have his ass MEREDITHOWNED.

So all you Romber fans rooting about how Rob is owning this race are going to be in for a shock when you see Rob and Amber get eliminated in fourth place after Meredith and Gretchen bribe the locals they so desperately rely on to give them a wrong turn. After all, Ray and Deana wanted to take out M&G, as did Brian and Greg and Lynn and Alex.

Romber will be the next to be MEREDITHOWNED.

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2005, 01:20:19 AM »
    -*^

What a riot     ((^

(^.#   Bloody excellent take....I love it! 

MEREDITHOWNED

I'm making the bumberstickers as I type ]#*
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2005, 11:59:45 AM »
How great is that. Hey i'll take one of those bumper stickers |#'
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2005, 12:20:17 PM »
OK, I'll admit it, I'm stupid.  What is "Meredithowned" a play on words for?  Is there another expression I'm not familiar with? Dethroned?  That can't be right...

FWIW, I had to have "Cowboy Up" explained to me too... *(^

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2005, 12:56:53 PM »
lol, just like marianowned, its a play on words

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2005, 01:22:13 PM »
OK, thanks.  Don't think I'd heard "Marianowned" but it makes sense to me now.