Author Topic: Putting The Spoilers Together  (Read 13352 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Putting The Spoilers Together
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2005, 09:16:57 AM »
 {l{ We have to wait and see if next weeks Ep is a NEL or not . Right now TV Guide Early Show listings has the the eliminated team being on for May 4th but that could change, also tonight around 7ish E/T we should know the final title . I wonder if it will be called " and then there were three " ?  (%#

Titan has the same listing ~
Early Show     
WYOU 2   Wednesday 5/4/2005 7:00 AM, 2 hrs 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early Show       

George Foreman; an "Amazing Race 7" castoff.  (2005)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News/Talk/Other

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2005, 09:24:13 AM »
Question....have they ever done a TAR reunion show after the end?  maybe they want to see how the contestants really feel about Rob and Amber prior to their wedding?  Or maybe just trying to give some of the contestants a few more minutes of fame?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2005, 01:33:40 PM »
Brought over from sucks all posts from MBR
MadBananaRush

Re: TAR 7 Spoilers
 A little birdy told me that Meredith and Gretchen are scheduled to appear on the Early Show on May 11th.

Nothing more to add at this time... 

Ironic that a nic like BAKERcat will hopefully get to see BAKER Street play a part in the ouster of those who shall not be named in fear of retribution from their claymateesque following!

Edited by: MadBananaRush at: 4/28/05 3:49 pm

Sorry romberites, you ain't gonna be dancing in Miami! 
Roll up for the mystery tour...roll up..... 
 GR, I would have liked to have seen Romber sprint to the finish line and lose to U/J, but 4th will do. I'm so proud of M/G whether they finish second or third. Granted they have been very lucky sometimes, but isn't luck 90% of what you make it?

This final 4 might, just might, get Bertram another renewal after 9. Well atleast I hope so. 
I just want to clarify that all information I have told regarding the final 3 and Romber is accurate and not BS. It appears some people were getting confused when I was "playing" with King Michael earlier. Romber are not in the final 3 and Meredith and Gretchen will be on the Early Show May 11th!

Now, I read that people want to know if they [Romber] go next episode, or whther they are eliminated after the first hour of the finale. From what information I have received so far, it looks like they are out this upcoming episode. However, don't hold me to that. I can't get it confirmed 100%, and we all know how things can be innacurate in this business - sometimes.

You'll be the first to know if I get new info, I promise.

Lux
./.
MBR
The next episode is an elimination episode. Rob and Ambah will be on the early show on Wednesday, May 4th. 

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2005, 01:36:47 PM »
Puddin - Great minds think alike.  I just posted that also in the episode threads.  Go ahead and delete my posts if you like. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2005, 01:41:08 PM »
Nope thats fine Otto because I wasn't sure where to post it either  :)*

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I Love Rob and Amber !!
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2005, 01:57:28 PM »
Do yall feel that this MBR is 100% positive that Romber is out next week?? I gotta have more proof than what MBR says......... ]*] I mean look.... Snewer is not always correct. MAN! I am going to be sooooooooooooooooo  {^^} if this is true.

puddin, i would trust your word before I would trust MBR. Whatcha think?? Have you seen or heard anything to support what he/she is saying?????  [^/

Darn Rob for opening his BIG mouth....... '(>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2005, 02:45:42 PM »
Dameche MBR is an admin @ sucks , he sounds awful confident in his source so yeah I beleive , we sorta figured from the spoilers that when Romber were not spotted in Jamaica  that they were probably not in the final 4 right ? We just couldn't see how they could be stopped and like Lynn & Alex said one bad taxi and ...... ?? also Robs conf : a few weeks ago..one mistake and you could be out  . ( Crap can't get the Beatle tunes out of my head  ]][  )

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2005, 04:26:27 PM »
MadBananaRush has been around a while, and has good credibility, so I'm leaning towards believing it.  And not just because I want to!

Question though, why would the race take teams to both Jamaica and Puerto Rico at this last stage?  There must be direct flights to Miami from both those places.   Somehow, it seems that one of those spoilers isn't right.

I also wonder if this isn't going to be a race around the world, but a race around half the world? Unless they go from London to Asia then back to North America...

Guess we'll know soon...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2005, 05:08:56 PM »
I dont have the answers all i could think of right now is that there maybe a task in Jamaica ?  [^/

tortfeasorette 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"
 12-24-04, 01:42 AM (EST)

"TAR Spotted Filming Last Week"
My friends were in Jamaica on vacation last week and spotted TAR filming at a resort there. They saw three teams (at least one was a male/female couple -- not Rob & Amber) do either a roadblock or a detour (involving hitting golf balls to a specified area). They said the third team was far behind the other two (like five hours). 

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2005, 02:58:34 PM »
I dont have the answers all i could think of right now is that there maybe a task in Jamaica ?  [^/

tortfeasorette 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"
 12-24-04, 01:42 AM (EST)

"TAR Spotted Filming Last Week"
My friends were in Jamaica on vacation last week and spotted TAR filming at a resort there. They saw three teams (at least one was a male/female couple -- not Rob & Amber) do either a roadblock or a detour (involving hitting golf balls to a specified area). They said the third team was far behind the other two (like five hours). 

I think teh team 5 hours behind has to be UJ becuase they are mugged.  Now weather this is part of the last leg or the non elim i think it is leaning toward Rob and Amber being in.

1.  If it is the last leg how would UJ fall 5 hour behind MG when they would be working togehter
---- Had RA and RK still been in they could have nagged a early flight and left UJ alone in the dust MG would not have, and i dont think UJ would ever fall behind MG never mind 5 hour behind.

2. I think this "couple" would have been discribed as either old or married, even though UJ were never said to be "african american"

but you can never tell in these things.