Author Topic: List of Contestants???  (Read 4054 times)

Theresa

List of Contestants???
« on: July 14, 2003, 06:09:30 PM »
http://pub124.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm19.showMessage?topicID=1344.topic

Hi,
I know a lot of attention on these boards lately has been given to All Star Survivor, so I thought I'd start this list of possible contestants for Survivor 7 to get people thinking about that one again. I will update this as new potential contestants are announced, others are proven not to be on, etc. Thanks!  Amanda

Name: Andrew Cripps
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois (lives in Tempe, Arizona)
Reasons to Believe he is on Survivor: Has applied for Survivor several times, and made it to the final round of interviews. Very athletic. Says he's going to the Bahamas for a couple of months through university. Participated in a different fitness routine shortly before leaving to prepare himself for weight loss and dehydration.

Name: Wendy Cotton
Hometown: Fair Oaks (Sacramento?), California
Reasons to Believe She is on Survivor: Apparently left on the date the Survivors left. Customers are unable to make appointments with her at this time.

Name: Jeralyn Spiehler
Hometown: Slidell, Louisiana
Reasons to Believe She is on Survivor: Has applied for every season since Survivor 2, and made it further into interviews for Survivor 5. She is gone for about 2 months now for a family reunion in Pennsylvania, and apparently left on the day the Survivors did.

Name: Britton ______________
Hometown: , North Carolina
Reasons to Believe She is on Survivor: Quit her job. No one has had contact with her. Has "reality show connections." Told a friend she would be on an upcoming series.

Name: Karen Hill
Hometown: Greenwood, Indiana
Reason to Believe She is on Survivor: She applied, and has not responded to recent e-mails (she is the kind of person who checks her e-mail daily). Another teacher said she was not at a staff meeting. Apparently, she hasn't been seen all summer.

Name: Steve ______________
Hometown: , Florida
Reasons to Believe He is on Survivor: He has applied to previous seasons, and has disappeared.

Name: Priscilla Moose
Hometown: Preston, Connecticut
Reasons to Believe She is on Survivor: Apparently told co-workers she was accepted as a Survivor contestant, and there has never been a Connecticut contestant. Priscilla has run in marathons in the past, and with her background as a paramedic she should be in good physical shape.

Name: Joe Bove
Hometown: , New Jersey
Reasons to Believe He is on Survivor: Has never gone to church, but is allegedly going on a missionary trip this summer to Central America.

Name: Harold O'Kinnley
Hometown: Helena, Montana
Reasons to Believe he is on Survivor: Is retired, but went on a "business" trip. Likes Survivor.

Name: Elisabeth Hufe
Hometown: Bangor, Maine
Reasons to Believe she is on Survivor: Told people she was going to California for about 2 months to plan her wedding. She did apply for Survivor, and was told by the owner of the restaurant, "Good luck. You'll do great!"

Name: (Kenji) Jason Higa
Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii/Makakilo, Hawaii
Reasons to Believe he is on Survivor: Has not been seen around lately, although Hawkaluegee claims they may have seen him at a mall. He did apply for the series.

Name: Katy Johnson
Occupation: Cartoonist, Pageant Magazine Columnist, YMCA Advocate
Hometown: , Vermont
Reasons to Believe He is on Survivor: Is on a "leave of absence". She was a finalist in previous Survivor installments, and has removed references to the show from her website.

Name: Rob ________________
Hometown: , New York
Reasons to Believe he is on Survivor: His mother apparently received a letter from CBS informing her that he was a contestant on Survivor 7. More information is to come.

*Another rumoured contestant is an unnamed person from South Africa, who is an American citizen and has lived in the US for some time now, and a female from Toledo, Ohio who was seen on a local news channel.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:List of Contestants???
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2003, 12:05:13 AM »
Sounds like an interesting group of contestants.  I look forward to the show

Offline drpepper

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2003, 11:20:21 AM »
Personally i hope this list is not true. i have nothing against these ppl but i only started watching on survivor 4 on so i dont know these ppl unless Rob ________ is Rob Mariano. (i hope so). Theres so many lists of ppl on all stars. CBS is guarding the info very carefully

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2003, 01:34:39 PM »
This is not the list for All Stars its the list for Survivor:Pearl Islands so there is no way that it could be the same rob from Amazon
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2003, 02:14:27 AM »
I have confirmed the name of one of the contestants on S7...visit the thread 4 more info.
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor