Author Topic: 4/5 EP7 ..chat  (Read 10316 times)

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: 4/5 EP7 ..chat
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2005, 09:46:33 PM »
 /quote] }^/ well at least one of my things were right ..who will not make up the final 3 Brian and Greg
Ron and Kelly Meredith and Gretchen .

..Although I'm sure I was wrong about U&J now , I suppose  they can win   {l{ ?

puddin - Are you saying that your "inside" information revealed that B/G , R/K and M/G do not make final three?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2005, 10:03:30 PM »
I knew alittle but , some was right and some was misread so I'll leave it at that .

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2005, 10:23:23 PM »
So it sure looks like our Jo-burg informant was true blue after all. So it is off to India next week. Where in India? Looks hot and steamy and flat; not looking like it is in the North near the Himalyays. And does this mean that we bypass London and Istanbul, even with all the tease in the opening credits. If they are going around the world then if they backtrack to London after India, they would then backtrack again past India to the Far East (Vietnam?) and if they are to make it to Jamaica where do they go in between?

So it looks like this:

April 12 - Leg 8 - India - NEL (Not Meredith and Gretchen again!)

April 19 - Leg 9 - India (?) Start 5 teams, end 4 teams

April 26 - Leg 10 - ? - Start 4 Teams - NEL - END 4 Teams

May 3 - Leg 11 - ? - Start 4 Teams - NEL - End 4 Teams

May 10 -- Leg 12 - Jamaica Start 4 teams - End 3 Teams

May 10- - Leg 13 - New York/Miami Finish - Start 3 teams End 3 Teams

Phil in the first show mentioned that the first pit stop in Lima, Peru was the first of EIGHT ELIMINATION Legs. That would mean that we would have 4 NELs in TAR7. We have had 6 elimination stops which means two more eliminations which would get us down to the final three and which means that we must have 3 more NELs. Following the pattern of TAR6 which was the first race in which the NEL carried a penalty, the producers in their wisdom did not think that the one team of the final three should compete in the final leg with no cash, so they introduced the final NEL after leg 11 and the final elimination after leg 12 leaving three teams on equal basis to race to the finish line.

Offline mommy2bree

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2005, 10:23:38 PM »
The Bro's must have known they were last for sure or they would not have been standing around  peeling down their clothes to their skivvies ..funniest thing I ever saw any team do ..wait untill you see the show ..best ending but one of the saddest ..I was really starting to beleive that it was a non-elim there for about the last 15 minutes  :':')

Apparently the teams were too...since Lynn and Alex piled on the clothes and the brothers stripped 'em off.  I wish it HAD been...the brothers were cracking me up at the end there...I was sad to see them go. They are probably tied for my 2nd fave team after Uchenna and Joyce, tied with Meredith and Gretchen.   ]][

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2005, 10:48:53 PM »
So it sure looks like our Jo-burg informant was true blue after all. So it is off to India next week. Where in India? Looks hot and steamy and flat; not looking like it is in the North near the Himalyays. And does this mean that we bypass London and Istanbul, even with all the tease in the opening credits. If they are going around the world then if they backtrack to London after India, they would then backtrack again past India to the Far East (Vietnam?) and if they are to make it to Jamaica where do they go in between?

So it looks like this:

April 12 - Leg 8 - India - NEL (Not Meredith and Gretchen again!)

April 19 - Leg 9 - India (?) Start 5 teams, end 4 teams

April 26 - Leg 10 - ? - Start 4 Teams - NEL - END 4 Teams

May 3 - Leg 11 - ? - Start 4 Teams - NEL - End 4 Teams

May 10 -- Leg 12 - Jamaica Start 4 teams - End 3 Teams

May 10- - Leg 13 - New York/Miami Finish - Start 3 teams End 3 Teams

Phil in the first show mentioned that the first pit stop in Lima, Peru was the first of EIGHT ELIMINATION Legs. That would mean that we would have 4 NELs in TAR7. We have had 6 elimination stops which means two more eliminations which would get us down to the final three and which means that we must have 3 more NELs. Following the pattern of TAR6 which was the first race in which the NEL carried a penalty, the producers in their wisdom did not think that the one team of the final three should compete in the final leg with no cash, so they introduced the final NEL after leg 11 and the final elimination after leg 12 leaving three teams on equal basis to race to the finish line.

Just thinking   :P Gman could we see maybe another to be cont..Bolo/Lori train leg or possably a by week where their is no race that week because of a special like Billy Graham or something  :P ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2005, 12:14:57 AM »

Vidcaps thanks to Tarflies

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2005, 08:04:47 AM »
so sad!!!!  Would they have beat M/G if they did not take the clothes off?  Or was  it just editing that they looked close?

I also think PHil jinxed M/G saying they just keep going.....set up for elimination

And good thing MW is down...I have the bros on my team!!!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 12:09:48 PM by Texan_Survivor »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2005, 09:54:21 AM »
re: MW game

Yeah, those of us with Greg/Brian on our team got a free ride this week, so something good came of the server being down.  I wonder if teams will go down to two next round?  Or if there won't be a change penalty (like last time, when MW allowed folks to drop Jonathan/Victoria without a penalty)?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2005, 10:00:08 AM »
They said they were hours behind , I'm sure we will see alot of good behind the scenes stuff tonight on the special .