Author Topic: My Complaints...Already?  (Read 3528 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
My Complaints...Already?
« on: July 12, 2003, 11:05:22 AM »
Is it just me or is it totally unfair that a 19 year old is in the house? I have a bone to pick with CBS now, because the rules state that you MUST be 21 years or older to even APPLY for Big Brother. Trust me, I have checked. I guess it just really pisses me off that Michelle is only 19 and playing the game! I guess I am not as mad today as I was last night watching it. Are they going to let her drink any beer? That is what I want to know. I wouldn't think that CBS would do that, but then again, I didn't think they would let someone under the age of 21 in the house. And I don't care if she is someone's ex or not. I am sure David that had other ex's. I just don't think it is fair the let someone in under 21. What does everyone else think?

Also, am I the only one that likes Erika? She plays the game very smart. Nate and Allison are really getting on my nevers and I want to see them gone already! Jun is another smart player, although, I think her alliance will lose her the game! Who knows. All I want to know is: WHY IS MICHELLE PLAYING THE GAME?
Rob

Theresa

Re:My Complaints...Already?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 04:32:25 AM »
I have never read the rules Rob, but I think with the drinking they do there should not be a 19 year old there.  I guess she just wont be able to drink.  

I like Erika also. (thats the karate instructor right?), if so I like her allot.  I also like Nathan though, because He is hot, LOL.

Theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 10:26:21 AM »
I think Dana is the Karate Teacher ??? Erika is the one that said she was the oldest in the house, and has a lot of hair. LOL. Erika is the one that said in the hot tub that she is always thinking about the game. But I also like Dana too, but everything "Pisses" her off. Which I think is very funny. I don't know how many times already she has said "that really pissed me off". LOL
Rob

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 11:30:14 AM »
Dana is a typical New Yorker 8)  I talk just like her. ???
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline LadyVenom

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2003, 08:44:00 PM »
I was under the impression that Michelle and her parents would have signed some sort of contract with CBS allowing her to be on the show as well as drink.  It's not fair that she has to sit back and watch the others drink their faces off.