Author Topic: JTS Quiz 8 is up !! MW Added !!  (Read 10730 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
JTS Quiz 8 is up !! MW Added !!
« on: April 04, 2005, 04:57:54 PM »
Picks last entered: You have not yet voted.
Voting Deadline: 2005-04-07 11:00:00 PST
Hours left to vote: 68.13
Approximate bonus remaining (%): 18.83

# Question Pts
1. Which Koror players take part in the tribal Reward Challenge? A. Caryn and Tom B. Gregg and Tom C. Gregg and Ian D. Gregg and Katie E. Ian and Tom F. Ian and Jenn G. All Koror players take turns H. None of the above answers is correct 5
2. Will any of the Survivors be shown eating fruit bat in this episode? A. No B. Yes C. Inconclusive 10
3. What best describes the Reward Challenge in this episode?
 A. Challenge inolving water B. Eating gross food C. Fire starting D. Something else not listed E. There is no Reward challenge in this episode F. None of the above choices is correct 10
4. Who will win the Reward Challenge in this episode?A. Bobby Jon B. Caryn C. Coby D. Gregg E. Ian F. Janu G. Jennifer H. Katie I. Stephenie J. Tom K. A pair of Koror contestants L. Koror M. Ulong N. None of the above choices is correct 15
5. According to CBS, "Two Survivors disagree on how the tribe should enjoy their Reward, leaving one of them feeling defeated and annoyed with the final decision." Whose opinion reigns supreme in the final decision?
 A. Bobby Jon B. Caryn C. Coby D. Gregg E. Ian F. Janu G. Jennifer H. Katie I. Stephenie J. Tom K. None of the above or inconclusive 5
6. Who feels "defeated and annoyed with the final decision"? A. Bobby Jon B. Caryn C. Coby D. Gregg E. Ian F. Janu G. Jennifer H. Katie I. Stephenie J. Tom K. None of the above or inconclusive 5
7. What is the Reward?
 A. A traditional Palauan feast B. Food and drink at camp C. Toiletries D. Boat trip and picnic E. Looting other camp F. None of the above is correct or inconclusive 10
8. What best describes the tribal Immunity Challenge in this episode?
 A. Challenge involving water B. Eating gross food C. Fire starting D. Something else not listed E. There is no tribal Immunity Challenge in this episode F. None of the above is correct or inconclusive 5
9. Who will be awarded Immunity first?
 A. Bobby Jon B. Caryn C. Coby D. Gregg E. Ian F. Janu G. Jennifer H. Katie I. Stephenie J. Tom K. Koror L. Ulong M. None of the above or inconclusive N. There will be no immunity awarded 15
10. If there is an individual Immunity/Survival challenge, where will it take place?
 A. At the site of (immediately following) the tribal immunity challenge B. At a different challenge site (not at tribal council) C. At the tribal council site D. At a tribal camp E. Somewhere else not listed F. There is no individual challenge for immunity or survival 5
11. On Survivor Sucks, Mersaydeez said that one Immunity Challenge will involve fire starting and will ultimately come down to Stephenie and (later corrected) the remaining male member of Ulong (now Bobby). Will we see precisely this in this episode?
 A. No B. Yes 15
12. At the end of this episode, how many tribes will there be? A. Three or more tribes B. Two - Koror and Ulong C. One - Koror D. One - Ulong E. One - a merged tribe with a new name F. None of the above answers is correct or inconclusive 5
13. At the end of this episode, how many people will there be on the tribe with the fewest people?
 A. Nine B. Four C. Three D. Two E. One F. None of the above or inconclusive 5
14. How many votes will the departing contestant receive against him/her?
 A. Nine B. Eight C. Seven D. Six E. Five F. Four G. Three H. Two I. One J. None of the above or inconclusive 5
15. Will the departing contestant have his or her torch snuffed at tribal council?
 A. Yes B. No C. None of the above or inconclusive 10
16. Not counting Coby, who competes for Koror in the tribal Immunity Challenge? A. Bobby Jon B. Caryn C. Gregg D. Ian E. Janu F. Jennifer G. Katie H. Stephenie I. Tom J. More than one of the above K. None of the above or inconclusive 10
17. Which contestant will be eliminated in this episode?
 A. Bobby Jon B. Caryn C. Coby D. Gregg E. Ian F. Janu G. Jennifer H. Katie I. Stephenie J. Tom K. None of the above or inconclusive 35
Total Points 170

« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 10:49:12 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: JTS Quiz 8 is up !!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 05:12:02 PM »
thanks to Pal  ]**]
ok hmm... a feast, what do we eat at a feast, ok a feast is pretty much our way of barbeque, but the chiefs have a more different way of eating than low class. so ofcourse you got the pig, the bat, fish, but chiefs are usually given the head and guts of fish, and the tail for the low class, they got tapioca, umm..lol i dont know the english names so well biluum, diogang, prak(taro), there might be turtle lol i dont think that would be allowed though. basically all the foods are either got from the farm, caught from sea or caught from the jungle... and before any feast there must be help from the community.. the men catch the fish and pigs and bats and whatever (lol... (*( there gonna have to kill them too...) and the woman go to the farm...than they have to cook it, trust me, cooking these foods could take 2 days, and i mean day and night with constant watching and cleaning...but try eating a turtle after watching it cry while killing it...ouch }}{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 05:37:44 PM »
What we know ~
biancaxxx
(4/2/05 9:06 pm)
ezSupporter
  Spoiler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The gross food challenge is the RC. 

Mersaydeez
(4/4/05 3:15 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Kelly
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 SG - I don't know.

Nothing new from me, other then my source confirmed Bobby Jon is gone on Thursday. Not that we didn't know this already...   

Quote:
Mersaydeez
(2/20/05 2:31 am)

The immunity challenge that is the last one before the jury (don't know what # that would be), is a fire starting competition. The hint that I got is that it comes down to Ibrehem( corrected later that it was BJ or Ibe) and Steph. And from that, I think its obvious who wins and becomes a member of the jury and who goes on their vacation.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 08:12:41 PM »
1. Which Koror players take part in the tribal Reward Challenge?
MessHall thinks its Tom & Ian

2. Will any of the Survivors be shown eating fruit bat in this episode? I'm guessing Yes
3. What best describes the Reward Challenge in this episode? Bianca confirms its GFC
4. Who will win the Reward Challenge in this episode? No idea
5. According to CBS, "Two Survivors disagree on how the tribe should enjoy their Reward, leaving one of them feeling defeated and annoyed with the final decision." Whose opinion reigns supreme in the final decision? since I don't know what the reward ?? I dunno ?
6. Who feels "defeated and annoyed with the final decision"? ??
7. What is the Reward? ??
8. What best describes the tribal Immunity Challenge in this episode? Water Challenge

9. Who will be awarded Immunity first? koror

10. If there is an individual Immunity/Survival challenge, where will it take place? TC

11. On Survivor Sucks, Mersaydeez said that one Immunity Challenge will involve fire starting and will ultimately come down to Stephenie and (later corrected) the remaining male member of Ulong (now Bobby). Will we see precisely this in this episode? Yes

12. At the end of this episode, how many tribes will there be? 2
13. At the end of this episode, how many people will there be on the tribe with the fewest people?1

14. How many votes will the departing contestant receive against him/her? none
15. Will the departing contestant have his or her torch snuffed at tribal council? Yes
16. Not counting Coby, who competes for Koror in the tribal Immunity Challenge? Gregg

17. Which contestant will be eliminated in this episode? Mersaydeez says BJ

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 09:03:16 PM »
1. Which Koror players take part in the tribal Reward Challenge? E. Ian and Tom Ok first I had to decided how a hungry and determined Ulong will losse this to a well fed Koror ( more on this later), So looking through the choices i decided to go with the dream team of Tom and Ian. I mean could this duo really loose?? plus per vidcaps we see Coby in the IC with Gregg. Why would you not have Ian your best swimmer in a swimming challenge, or Tom your best all around player?? probably because they are in the RC. Here are the tribes at the RC , and my best guess is this is Tom reacting to what it is they have to eat , Katie with Jen behind enjoying watching her buddies go through this

2. Will any of the Survivors be shown eating fruit bat in this episode? B. Yes - If its not the actual food they eat in the challenge then maybe they will have it at the Palauan feast.

3. What best describes the Reward Challenge in this episode?
 B. Eating gross food - thank you biancaxxx

4. Who will win the Reward Challenge in this episode? L. Koror   the next question kinda of gives it away.

5. According to CBS, "Two Survivors disagree on how the tribe should enjoy their Reward, leaving one of them feeling defeated and annoyed with the final decision." Whose opinion reigns supreme in the final decision?
 E. Ian - he most likely eats the gross food, maybe he wins the challenge for Koror. If he and Tom do the challenge then I would guess one of the two of them would make the decision and Tom is quick to take a step back as not to mark himself in the game.

6. Who feels "defeated and annoyed with the final decision"? C. Coby - toss up with him and Caryn as they seem to b!tch more then anyone ever in the history of man. Ill go with Coby since we already know hes po'ed about the camp.

7. What is the Reward?
A. A traditional Palauan feast - well it's either this or the looting of camp becuase they already have a toliet, and food at camp has been done a couple of times this season I think. Koror has enough food now for 39 more days. So a culture experience would be nice.

8. What best describes the tribal Immunity Challenge in this episode?
 A. Challenge involving water - key word Tribal sure looks like water to me, in BJ's pic you can see Jeff and the stool that the Immunity Monkey is on and also the two puzzle type stands that will com into play in the latter stages of the IC.(more later)

9. Who will be awarded Immunity first?
 K. Koror - then Steph and Bobby get to try to start some fire most likely. heres a pic of a wet and immunity less Ulong leaving the IC.
10. If there is an individual Immunity/Survival challenge, where will it take place?
 D. At a tribal camp - The main reason i went with this is per pics above they are leaving the IC, and with the islands and TC being so far away they must row the outrigger and one person will be leaving after the challenge or whatever you call it so i ask how is Stephenie supposed to row that boat all the way to camp alone???

11. On Survivor Sucks, Mersaydeez said that one Immunity Challenge will involve fire starting and will ultimately come down to Stephenie and (later corrected) the remaining male member of Ulong (now Bobby). Will we see precisely this in this episode?
 B. Yes - im basing a lot on this actually so lets hope it comes true and we bring an end to ulong.

12. At the end of this episode, how many tribes will there be? B. Two - Koror and Ulong - Steph stays the night alone right??? beside this way they can do promos about a tirbe of 1.

13. At the end of this episode, how many people will there be on the tribe with the fewest people?
E. One - did you read the last question and answer??? good.

14. How many votes will the departing contestant receive against him/her?
J. None of the above or inconclusive - how do you vote with two people?

15. Will the departing contestant have his or her torch snuffed at tribal council?
 B. No - he should loose the challenge at camp and have to leave afterwards. The report was that Booby Jon was upset after the game and now it is obvious why. It is humulating to not get atleast the pleasure of a torch snuffing.

16. Not counting Coby, who competes for Koror in the tribal Immunity Challenge? C. Gregg - I originally thoguht this was Janu but those curly locks belong to Gregg and looks like he and Coby are working on the puzzle portion of the IC.

17. Which contestant will be eliminated in this episode?
 A. Bobby Jon Merceydeez said he looses the Fire startring challenge to Steph, so here goes.

and let me clear something up people this is indeed Step in her Koror buff it will just be next week before we see her in it.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2005, 09:41:55 PM »
Thanks CJ  ]**] Great job as always  ]*] , I'm still leaning towards a Ulong RC win but thats for the moment and thats just me ..I could see BJ eating about anything at this point  {l{

RFF Pickit Game

Who wins IC? 
Who wins RC? 
Will someone from one tribe visit another 
Will we hear more about the shark kill? 
What best describes the RC? 
Who gets the boot? 

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2005, 11:07:55 PM »
On JTS, I think that #11 is another trick question.

It's the "Will we see precisely this in this episode?"  No, I don't think that we will. It won't "ultimately come down to Stephanie and BJ" since it STARTS OUT WITH these two? THe wording infers that it starts out with more than the two of them, or am I reading too much into this?

Anyway, I put NO for this question. If I am wrong, so be it. What do y'all think? *(^ *%# }*}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2005, 11:54:59 PM »
Your on the ball Irelen  }bH{ Changed mine to " no" ]*[

Mersaydeez
(2/20/05 2:31 am)
Reply   Re:
I wouldn't even believe me, I don't have any proof behind what I say to post here. It's okay though, you will all see this on TV anyways.

So I guess this would be more of a "I told you so" post when you end up realizing this is all correct on TV.

I know I said I didn't have challenge stuff earlier, but I remember this now ( typical hoaxster right, remembering stuff that they said they didn't have before  )...

The immunity challenge that is the last one before the jury (don't know what # that would be), is a fire starting competition. The hint that I got is that it comes down to Ibrehem and Steph. And from that, I think its obvious who wins and becomes a member of the jury and who goes on their vacation.[/quote] 
Bolded by me then Mer later said she wasn't sure if it was BJ or Ibe

indiekid26
(4/5/05 12:02 am)
Reply   Re: Just some spoilers...
 While editing and irony would suggest Coby and Caryn voting for Katie in the end, I'm fully expecting a 7-0 vote in Tom's favor, making another "Survivor" first this season.

I know opening credits spoilers don't hold much water around here, but Katie is also seen in water swimming behind Jeff before Ulong's credits roll. I'd like to stay optimistic and hope for a surprise win in Katie beating Tom (and no, I don't favor Katie anymore than Tom I'd just like to be surprised), but it ain't happening. I've come to terms that Tom deserves it, it's all about making how he gets there as interesting as possible.

Mersaydeez
(4/5/05 12:03 am)
ezSupporter

Re: Just some spoilers...
 I know I said it was an immunity challenge, but my source said competition. If that helps anyone by knowing that.

MidnightPrince69
(4/5/05 12:10 am)
ezSupporter

This is how Snews words his question:

On Survivor Sucks, Mersaydeez said that one Immunity Challenge will involve fire starting and will ultimately come down to Stephenie and (later corrected) the remaining male member of Ulong (now Bobby). Will we see precisely this in this episode?

YES?

NO?

Mersaydeez
(4/5/05 12:11 am)
ezSupporter

It could be a trick question. 

« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 01:09:48 AM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2005, 06:04:22 AM »
Thanks, puddin and CJ, for the excellent spec and reasoning.  I’ve made my picks based on that, and TDT (and maybe a little of my own gut) so here they are:

1. Which Koror players take part in the tribal Reward Challenge E. Ian and Tom
2. Will any of the Survivors be shown eating fruit bat in this episode? B. Yes
3. What best describes the Reward Challenge in this episode? B. Eating gross food
4. Who will win the Reward Challenge in this episode? M. Ulong
5. According to CBS, "Two Survivors disagree on how the tribe should enjoy their Reward, leaving one of them feeling defeated and annoyed with the final decision." Whose opinion reigns supreme in the final decision? I. Stephenie
6. Who feels "defeated and annoyed with the final decision"? A. Bobby Jon
7. What is the Reward? E. Looting other camp It’s either this, or none of the above, since the other options don’t really provide much choice for disagreement. I think Bobby disagrees with what Steph decides to take from Koror.
8. What best describes the tribal Immunity Challenge in this episode? A. Challenge involving water
9. Who will be awarded Immunity first? K. Koror
10. If there is an individual Immunity/Survival challenge, where will it take place D. At a tribal camp I like CJ’s reasoning
11. On Survivor Sucks, Mersaydeez said that one Immunity Challenge will involve fire starting and will ultimately come down to Stephenie and (later corrected) the remaining male member of Ulong (now Bobby). Will we see precisely this in this episode? B. Yes She’s been right so far.  Of course, “challenge” may be a trick question, we know Snewser can be a stickler for semantics. Then there's the previous question about "who is awarded immunity first."
12. At the end of this episode, how many tribes will there be? B. Two - Koror and Ulong
13. At the end of this episode, how many people will there be on the tribe with the fewest people?E. One
14. How many votes will the departing contestant receive against him/her J. None of the above or inconclusive
15. Will the departing contestant have his or her torch snuffed at tribal council? B. No Maybe snuffed, but not at TC, if the fire-starting challenge is at camp.
16. Not counting Coby, who competes for Koror in the tribal Immunity Challenge? C. Gregg
17. Which contestant will be eliminated in this episode? A. Bobby Jon

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2005, 10:13:21 AM »
7. What is the Reward? E. Looting other camp It’s either this, or none of the above, since the other options don’t really provide much choice for disagreement. I think Bobby disagrees with what Steph decides to take from Koror.
I put toiletries ,a guess.  I was thinking something stupid like Ulong wins some soap and stuff but Bobby as the " Caveman" refuses to clean hiself and maybe Steph is mad and digusted becuase he stinks  {l{. Also I still feel that they go to TC but honestly I'm clueless and may change depending on what the other boards are saying . Steph can row herself back she's strong and there are camara men around . Just me thinking aloud .. B:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2005, 10:09:02 PM »
TDT now thinks Koror wins RC

REWARD CHALLENGE/Gross food - Koror wins something?
From the CBS synopsis, there's a possibility this is the gross food challenge (as suggested by angela8675 at Sucks). And biancaxxx has confirmed at MeSS that the RC is indeed Gross Food. While there's no footage of the food in question (so far, anyway), we do see the arrival in weekend TV ads, as well as brieg glimpses of Bobby Jon and Tom chewing. Exciting stuff!

As for who wins, the CBS synopsis says, "two Survivors disagree on how the tribe should enjoy their Reward, leaving one of them feeling defeated and annoyed with the final decision." Could go either way (especially since a winning Ulong tribe would have only two people to make such a decision). But since Coby is getting booted in the next episode  {l{, this is his time for conflict with King Tom. So we'll go with a Koror win here. Especially since Bobby Jesus doesn't seem to be chewing too speedily.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2005, 08:07:49 AM »
Darn, I thought for sure that the "two" tribe members referred to Ulong and the RC.  But I've learned I should trust TDT, so off to change picks...

FWIW, I think there will be a TC with BJ getting his torch snuffed.  They wouldn't rob him (and us) of that ritual, would they?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »
Also I'm thinking   }}  why would Coby & Tom disagree about the how to the reward might be used? Sounds like more like 2 females to me? or Coby and a female? Maybe " Katie" ? Caryn & Katie ? or Coby & Katie  *(^

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2005, 10:37:45 AM »
OK..for now , Mersaydeez question NO its not an IC its a tie breaker competiton to be precise. .
Reward Koror because TDT thinks so
Coby & Katie disagree on the reward and Katie wins ..just a guess .
I still have the final TC at TC but no vote and BJ gets his tourch snuffed . Would Steph actually have to vote ? I'm guessing not ..once BJ loses the TC competition his torch gets officially snuffed and he just does the walk of shame  :':')

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2005, 01:56:02 PM »
challenge vs competition, it will be up to Snewser to decide the semantics...

I ended up picking Katie as the one whose decision about the reward wins and Caryn disgruntled.  I didn't think it would be Tom.

As the saying goes, I'm probably wrong.  :-\

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2005, 02:03:49 PM »
Crap Richard ..the EBB is so important this week and I can't make up my mind as usual  , I will  probably have my panic attack at the last minute  :-\

Want a laugh ? I found this at Blows  }^!  ]-{   })}   <[/  ^]] ]^{   http://therichdance.tripod.com/
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 02:16:40 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2005, 03:06:41 PM »
Just bare with me... (%#

After the reward challenge, a disagreement on how the reward should be enjoyed leaves one person feeling defeated and annoyed with the final decision.

Coby: "I've given up a lot in my life. Wasn't going to let anyone make me quit this time"

Remember when Caryn and Katie argued before and " the claws came out?

Fire or Fire competition?

Credits to Survivor Phoenix  for the vidcaps

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2005, 06:45:37 PM »
EEWWWWW now this one is interestng!!

http://img161.exs.cx/img161/3853/s10e08sportspromo0161xe.jpg

Why is this shot of Ibe in there?

I don't remember to many other shots of past Survivors showing up in previews!!

I don't think it means anything, really, just thought it was interesting

can someone help make this link a   photo???

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2005, 06:50:20 PM »
Would Steph actually have to vote ? I'm guessing not ..once BJ loses the TC competition his torch gets officially snuffed and he just does the walk of shame 

Doesn't Jeff always say or isn't it Survivor protocol that "To make it offical a vote must be cast" kinda thing? Has there ever been a non voting incident that's sent someone home..anyone remember? What if they have a vote first (moot I know but for protocol sake) and of course they cancel each other out..then have the competition..Steph wins Bobby John walks the walk and his torch is snuffed.
 ](]

Food for thought anywho..

My Picks:

As for the RC...what good would looting the Ulong camp do for Koror.. I mean really they haven't won anything so what do they have? And it would be a joke to send Ulong to loot Koror if they should by some miracle win RC..Steph is only there for one more night. Of course if they are made into 2 seperate tribes & don't merge then that's another story. Didn't Jeff the ref say there would be no merge when Ulong brought all their gear to an Immunity challenge once..did he mean ever or what? Sounded to me like he meant ever at the time..but I'm no spoiler type so take that memory with a sea of salt.  )_*^

I'm thinking reward is something else..exactly what..is anyone's guess. A bar  of soap would at least mean something right about now.

My shark picks:

1. Which Koror players take part in the tribal Reward Challenge E. Ian and Tom

2. Will any of the Survivors be shown eating fruit bat in this episode? B. Yes

3. What best describes the Reward Challenge in this episode? B. Eating gross food

4. Who will win the Reward Challenge in this episode? M. Koror

5. According to CBS, "Two Survivors disagree on how the tribe should enjoy their Reward, leaving one of them feeling defeated and annoyed with the final decision." Whose opinion reigns supreme in the final decision? B: Caryn (Coby & Gregg compete together I don't think Katie will cause him grief..more than likey Caryn.)

6. Who feels "defeated and annoyed with the final decision"? Coby (changed from a BJ).

7. What is the Reward? B: Looting the other camp..although I want to say C: Toiletries (what is there to argue or disagree about though)?

8. What best describes the tribal Immunity Challenge in this episode? A. Challenge involving water

9. Who will be awarded Immunity first? K. Koror

10. If there is an individual Immunity/Survival challenge, where will it take place D. At a tribal camp

11. On Survivor Sucks, Mersaydeez said that one Immunity Challenge will involve fire starting and will ultimately come down to Stephenie and (later corrected) the remaining male member of Ulong (now Bobby). Will we see precisely this in this episode? A: Yes...I'll say yes to this to..as discussed it's open to Snew's interpretation. Although if a vote is taken for protocol sake then it would be no..

12. At the end of this episode, how many tribes will there be? B. Two - Koror and Ulong 

13. At the end of this episode, how many people will there be on the tribe with the fewest people? E. One
14. How many votes will the departing contestant receive against him/her? i: one

15. Will the departing contestant have his or her torch snuffed at tribal council? A: Yes

16. Not counting Coby, who competes for Koror in the tribal Immunity Challenge? C. Gregg

17. Which contestant will be eliminated in this episode? A. Bobby Jon

Guess we'll find out soon enough...sure am thrilled for Steph though..she probably thinks any time away from the jinxed Ulong camp is a blessing in disguise.

Later folks
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 09:28:59 AM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2005, 07:25:19 PM »
EEWWWWW now this one is interestng!!

http://img161.exs.cx/img161/3853/s10e08sportspromo0161xe.jpg

Why is this shot of Ibe in there?

I don't remember to many other shots of past Survivors showing up in previews!!

I don't think it means anything, really, just thought it was interesting

can someone help make this link a photo???
Mrs.Kutz it was in Ibe's as well as all the former Ulongs snuffers were in the flash /promo for this episode..I had a point with the vidcaps but can't remember right now what I was getting at  *8/ .
Shang..another trick question? Water & Puzzle ? or something else not listed here?   
[

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2005, 07:39:53 PM »
Really Puddin'???  Other previews showed Ulong snuffings???  Must have missed all of those. |(

Oh well, continue... although JTS is closed (%#

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2005, 09:35:35 AM »
Morning folks..

Shang..another trick question? Water & Puzzle ? or something else not listed here?   

]][ Pud...me thinks you're right...meant to put 'Water & Puzzle ," another typo (nice way of saying I need to take my time when answering and double check), like my BJ pick for question #6 Who feels "defeated and annoyed with the final decision"? Coby (changed from BJ).
too little too late and wasn't able to change it over at Shark's of course  (%#

So was there ever a non vote taken at TC...anyone recall that?

Off subject...
Can you believe American Idol and the NIkko boot..what is up with that..ordering up hearing aids for the masses!  `/~

« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 09:39:22 AM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
MW Added
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2005, 09:38:35 AM »
I think its at TC Shang  :<( and I have no fro the vote . Don't know if thats right but thats what  i have .

OMH teams go down to three  , becarefull to  drop someone ..I didn't read it and it Auotomatically dropped TOM   }-}
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who will get booted?  (50 Minutes of Fame)  BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom 
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Koror Ulong 
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame)  BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Janu Jennifer Katie Koror Stephenie Tom Ulong 
Who has the most trouble with indigenous cuisine?  (50 Minutes of Fame)  BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom 
How many votes are cast?  (30 Minutes of Fame)  0 1 10 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Who feels defeated and annoyed? (30 Minutes of Fame)  BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Janu Jennifer Katie Mediiia Whore other mods Stephenie Tom 
Who becomes most irritated with their living conditions?  (30 Minutes of Fame)  BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Janu Jennifer Katie Mediiia Whore other mods Stephenie Tom 

« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 09:48:38 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2005, 09:57:42 AM »
Help..I think Coby is next.. since he's on my team and I would have dropped him instead of it picking Tom because I didn't read the DROP   message so drop do I risk the 30pts and drop Coby pick up Tom or wait untill next week but , the penalty maybe higher next week or not ?  }-}

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2005, 10:29:20 AM »
Puddin..I meant in the history of Survivor..has there ever been an episode where a TC boot vote was not taken? Isn't there a strict adherence to protocol about votes being cast for the record type thing?

No fun  :-\ about Tom being dropped off your team..I guess I'd go with a change and forfeit 30 points..but that's just me.
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.