Author Topic: The final day is December 17, 2004... so is that Dec 18th false big time??  (Read 4221 times)

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_7

probably that pic put word in false date??
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 08:12:33 PM by carom3d »

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
No New York is Wrong.  Anyway Ron and Kelly (blue shirts) wre seen in Puerto Rico on DEc 18th that came bfore the picture.  The picture just back it up that the race ends the 18th not the 17th.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Could these dates be faked. I mean, could the dates have been added in by photoshop, and not the true dates?

Rob

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
That is exactly what I think Rob!!!

What kind of camera puts dates on a picture like that? None I have ever seen.

So while where at it, I think this picture is a fake also, or at least doctored ......

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
I don't think the entire picture is fake, but I am sure that the date was added manually! Well, pretty sure the date was added ;)

Rob

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Wikipedia.org may have the end date wrong.  Wikipedia.org apparently has the wrong end date for TAR 6. Wikipedia.org has it as Sept. 10 and I read in an article that Kendra said the filming ended on Sept. 13.  I  asked at Sucks if anyone knew the end date for TAR 6 and Chateau d IF said:

"TAR6 definitely ended on Sept 12th because the we saw ticket dates of Sept 11th for the flights out of China. Kendra's comment may have refered to "shooting" that extended after the finish."

So the reliability of wikipedia.org is in question.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
No New York is Wrong.  Anyway Ron and Kelly (blue shirts) wre seen in Puerto Rico on DEc 18th that came bfore the picture.  The picture just back it up that the race ends the 18th not the 17th.

The final date is 12/17, and the Puerto Rico spoiler is totally fake!!! New York City is the finish line!!!

Offline chapera

• RFF Not So Newbie
I don't think the entire picture is fake, but I am sure that the date was added manually! Well, pretty sure the date was added ;)

Rob

my camera date stamp sure doesn't resemble that one. It's at the bottom of picture, no C for copyright and not in PINK lol
Never seen a date stamp across the middle of the picture either. It's not a date stamp so that pic could have been taken anytime.

Offline foghillcafe

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
While I agree the stamp is obviously an add on by photoshop or whatever. There is another spoiler, from a long time ago saying that a couple dressed in blue were on a Puerto-Rico - Miami flight on the 18th. That couple can only be **** (see spoiler thread :-). That's why I don't think the 18th is fake. The new-york date is wrong or the whole spoiler is fake. That's my take on this.

As for the Uchenna Puerto-Rico photo being a fake, that would be world class fake (the shadows, the airport, depth) and somebody would have to have access to production stills to get a photo of a TAR cameramen. The Uchenna photo looks way real to me.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2005, 09:55:22 PM by foghillcafe »