Author Topic: Do you now see Rob's true colors?  (Read 8198 times)

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re: Do you now see Rob's true colors?
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2005, 02:04:57 AM »
I want to add my comments to this thread also.  As you all know I am a huge fan of Romber and I was disappointed when they did not stop to see if Brian and Greg were okay.  Slowing down a few seconds to see if they were okay is all they needed to do and should have done.  as for Rob's comment about Meredith pushing Gretchen in the cave, they way he sorted of laughed, it looked like he said it just to get a rise out of everyone--which he did.  And this was the topic of discussion with my two co-workers this morning.  So no matter if your like or dislike Romber --- they generate a lot of conversation on message boards and water coolers.  8-)'  And that is why they were allowed to be on the show.   *%# *%# So let's move on and see what happens next week.  How many more weeks before the final is on?  p.s. Trevor, I liked your comment about Rob throwing like a girl.  Because I am a girl and I throw like a girl.  |#' |#' |#'

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Re: Do you now see Rob's true colors?
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2005, 06:55:29 AM »
The thing about Rob & Amber is that they play the part of the villain so wonderfully.  Them not slowing down just fit right into their character.  They are fun to root against.  I would offer that rooting against them has made this season of the Amazing Race so much fun.  It was like when Colin & Christie were on the show.  Not one person wanted to see them win the Race.  It's like with Duke in college basketball.  Everyone hates them but ratings are higher and it's always a little more fun when they are in the mix.

Thank you very much!
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."