Author Topic: S10 Ep. 9 title: "I Will Not Give Up"  (Read 11750 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
S10 Ep. 9 title: "I Will Not Give Up"
« on: March 30, 2005, 02:34:34 PM »
Title thans to  HaroldBalzaccio @ Sucks

Survivor 10, Ep. 9: "I Will Not Give Up"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Survivor: Palau
Episode 9
"I Will Not Give Up"
Thursday, April 14
8pm ET
CBS
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 03:17:50 PM by puddin »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Survivor 10, Ep. 9: "I Will Not Give Up"
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 03:18:11 PM »
Sounds like a Steph title to me?!?!???

Rob

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 03:28:57 PM »
thsi so sounds like steph...only Ulong and  she is still going to try and make deals and make it farther!

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 05:31:13 PM »
That's why I like the girl she's got serious gumption...  _-^
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 06:20:14 PM »
Yeah!  Steph is one spunky tough trooper! Had she been a koror instead of ulong...she'd have more competition. So maybe that's one good thing about being on a losing team...she'll be the last surviving ulong.  Only bad thing...when/IF they merge...will she be out of the loop and get voted off first unless she wins IC?  *(^  HOPE she goes farrrr! After all the frustraion of being on a losing  team AND being  strong in the challenges...she deserves it!  Gooo Steph!!   })}

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2005, 11:22:57 PM »
I agree with you Rudy. She does deserve it.  That poor girl has been through the ringer ]-{
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2005, 12:38:25 AM »
 ]][  Good description, Vernie!  Yes...she most certainly has been thru the ringer and thensome!   ]-{

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: S10 Ep. 9 title: "I Will Not Give Up"
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2005, 11:17:25 PM »
So, do we think that there will be any type of merger or will steph continue to live alone at Ulong's camp? I am willing to bet that there is a merger, of Steph and the Koror 8 on this episode. Where will it be? Hopefully koror's camp, since Ulong's has no shelter. It would suck for them to have to build a new shelter on/about day 21. The only good point of THAT situation, is that they'd be free of the rats, and hopefully would have learned their lesson from the Koror camp. I do not see a chance of an entire new camp at this point.  }^! ]-{ {}{

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 06:42:40 PM »
They should go to Korors, and with the rats around, nothing like a midnight snack. YUM
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 06:58:20 PM »
If they threw their trash away far from the camp, the rats would go with it!
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2005, 08:27:19 PM »
THey have to merge.....at nine...seven member jury.

Steph will join Ulong...not sure if it will be before or after the reward, or in place of reward.

I think next week's immunity will be individual.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2005, 08:47:25 PM »
I think your right MrsKutz ..they celebrate next week , instead of Reward Challenge they welcome Steph into the tribe ,  feast and drink Rum  }alc{ , then individual IC ? This is just speculation..with Mersaydeez and Bianca around we hardly have to think for ourselves anymore  {l{ .

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2005, 10:07:24 PM »
i think you are right also, mrs kutz!!! })}  and puddin, you may be right on!! }^!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2005, 11:44:52 PM »
CBS Webteasers~
One Survivor struggles to endure a hard night as life on the island becomes tougher this deep into the game.

After being excluded from a tribal excursion, one Survivor throws a tantrum.

One tribe enjoys a memorable evening, especially for the member who overindulges a bit.

One Survivor struggles to endure a hard night as life on the island becomes tougher this deep into the game. LOL, Steph Duh , poor Steph  :':')

Coby ..another Duh..left out again..hmm an excursion individual RC ?

One tribe enjoys a memorable evening, especially for the member who overindulges a bit.
TOM.. thanks Mersaydeez   }alc{

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2005, 12:05:20 PM »
Coby ..another Duh..left out again..hmm an excursion individual RC ?

Yea Coby the self proclaimed feminist has been getting really uptight these last couple of shows..too late for him to wipe the target off his back I guess. If he only woulda stuck to his orignal 'blend in' plan..but then again he lost my r-e-s-p-e-c-t when he side stepped Angie at the tribal picks. ,.(   

Little did he know at the time she probably would've been his greatest fan (not a bad little athlete too). Ah what could/shoulda been huh Coby..with her went any chance you may of had to form a formidable lil clic of your own.  :<(
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005, 12:15:51 PM »
I don't have time to post vidcaps but plenty of time later ..just a few quickie grabs  ..native dudes , party looks like a good one
Promo
Steph's head ...green arrow

« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 12:25:59 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 01:03:14 PM »
thanks to the MessHall

JP: Next time on Survivor
Tom: Three of us to go?
JP: Tom offends Coby
Tom: What do you wanna do?
Coby: I want to be left out again, as usual.
Tom: Coby! Just come with... Coby!
Coby: Hello! I'm still here! I'm still trying to participate, you jerk!
JP: Stephenie struggles alone at Ulong.
Stephenie: This is scary as hell. This is the scariest thing and the hardest thing that I'll ever do.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2005, 02:15:32 PM »
Coby needs to be careful. Or he is going to be gone.   
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2005, 02:36:52 PM »
 :)* To late he will be gone ..

TDT ~
REWARD CHALLENGE/ Koror win? No RC? - Koror gets help/feast (?) and Stephenie
There's no evidence of a Reward Challenge, as such, in any of the previews. It's possible there's another tribal challenge, which Stephenie loses. Or it's possible that there's just no challenge at all, and (while there's no new merged tribe), it's foregone in favor of a "merge" with the usual feast, liquor, and other fesitivities. We do see two natives coming to Koror camp in a canoe laden with what could be feast-like items. Tom is also shown leading them along the beach.

Stephenie also joins Koror in some capacity, whether as a captured player, or an absorbed one (as symbolized by the big fish swallowing the smaller one in the web promo). As ILUVJanuTornell points out, we also see Ashlee's green sweater on Janu (as we do Ulong's big blue canoe) at what looks like Koror's camp. Presumably piloted by Stephenie, who we see rowing away from Ulong beach in a canoe filled with the Home Depot toolbox and other items (despite the melodramatic themes of isolation in the web promo).

There are also numerous shots of Koror tribe members looking happy around camp. Mersaydeez also stated that Tom would drink a little more rum than necessary, and that this would occur in this episode. This fits with the CBS clue: "One tribe enjoys a memorable evening, especially for the member who overindulges a bit."
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Pole Standing? - Tom wins
Not a lot that makes for exciting vidcaps here. It looks like, as is the custom, the first individual IC will be a test of who wants it the most, probably standing on poles, or some variant thereof. We see the entire Koror tribe (plus, as Biancaxxx points out, Stephenie) in the Koror canoe, rowing to the challenge. There are also action-packed shots of Janu bending down (in daylight), and Caryn and Tom in the dark, with similarbackgrounds behind them. There is also a night shot of Jenn, Gregg and Janu (wearing her buff as in the rowing and bending over pics) looking on, while seated. Finally, Tom is shown looking victorious. Looks like Tom wanted it the most: Tom wins?

BOOT/ Coby?

From Mersaydeez's mega-spoiler, the two options for boot here are Coby and Janu. From the episode title, either is possible (Coby mentioned as much in the previous episode, and Janu has repeatedly been shown wanting to quit). But we feel the title more accurately refers to Coby and Stephenie, whose struggles against ostracism and isolation will be the highlights of this episode.

Tom and Ian want Stephenie on their side, so she's unlikely to be the boot. Coby, on the other hand, has a fresh conflict with Tom in this episode, is outside of the majority alliance, is competitive in physical challenges, and has just won two straight puzzle challenges for Koror. Willard was booted for the mere suspicion of puzzle-solving ability, so Coby (who was looking forward to actually getting to play the backstabbing game) looks like this week's victim. As further evidence, we point to the VolcanicGlass Theory, expounded long ago at the now-defunct Survivor Phoenix board, which posits that boots are often shown in video that changes color in the promos. Coby is shown in color, then black-and-white, in the same sequences (above, right). Good enough for us. So long, Coby.

Vidcaps here

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 02:39:34 PM »
Survivor Fever
VoiceOver

VO >  Survivor, Thursday, the Koror tribe is as powerful as ever.  And if that's not enough, they are getting a surprise that could help them even more.  But is there trouble in paradise?
Coby >  We're so kind, sweet, lovable. Yeah, right, whatever.
VO >  And on the other side of the island...
Stephenie >  I'm so scared...
VO  >  Stephenie's all alone...
Stephenie >  I'm not sure I want to go to sleep tonight.
VO >  ...her tribemates gone forever.
Stephenie >  I don't know what else to do.
VO >  How will she endure the isolation?
Stephenie>  <cries> Oh my God.

Good one here if Stephs Braid , behind Janu / thanks to SurvivorPhoenix

« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 05:51:52 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2005, 11:48:02 PM »
From TDT~
IMMUNITY CHALLENGE/ Pole Standing? - Tom wins
Not a lot that makes for exciting vidcaps here. It looks like, as is the custom, the first individual IC will be a test of who wants it the most, probably standing on poles, or some variant thereof. We see the entire Koror tribe (plus, as Biancaxxx points out, Stephenie) in the Koror canoe, rowing to the challenge. There are also action-packed shots of Janu bending down (in daylight), and Caryn and Tom in the dark, with similarbackgrounds behind them. There is also a night shot of Jenn, Gregg and Janu (wearing her buff as in the rowing and bending over pics) looking on, while seated. Finally, Tom is shown looking victorious. Looks like Tom wanted it the most: Tom wins

Riverrat

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2005, 10:11:03 AM »
Wouldn't it have been interesting to see the MHL and the WHH on the same show.

Has to be tough on that tribe for Coby. He has shown great ability in the challenges yet he doesn't fit in with the other three guys and has no interest in the girls. I think it's all getting to him.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2005, 12:05:37 PM »
Coby needs to stay and Katie needs to go.
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline MrsKutz

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • So happy to be here at RFF
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2005, 01:45:41 PM »
Coby needs to stay and Katie needs to go.

Well, yeah. but I don't think that is happenin'!! ^&#

obviously, the episode tite is Steph,............or could it be Coby??

I am the most impressed with the videocap of STEPH in the boat.
Of course, I thought she would join Koror, but cap confirmation is always exciting.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2005, 03:09:23 PM »
 |* See ya Coby..you were fun to watch and very entertaining . No matter how you twist it " I  .will not give up" belongs to Coby . Janu weak not a threat boohoo , Coby Brawn & Brain ba bye  :<( . I can't wait to see Steph mingle with the Koror crew and get her belly filled .. I wonder if thats her shampooing Caryn's hair ?