Author Topic: 4/12 TAR EP8 ? Title "Mow 'Em Down Like Grass"  (Read 43743 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
4/12 TAR EP8 ? Title "Mow 'Em Down Like Grass"
« on: March 29, 2005, 06:36:02 PM »
I'll call this EP 7 for now  *(^

Yahoo listings~
The Amazing Race 7
CBS 2 Apr 12 09:00pm  Add to My Calendar
Series/Reality, 60 Mins.
"Mow'em Down Like Grass", Episode #708.
The pressure mounts to the point where even making the simplest decision, such as choosing a mode of transportation, causes tempers to flare.

Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer, Bertram van Munster, Jonathan Littman, Hayma Screech Washington.

Original Airdate: April 12, 2005.

Webteasers ~

Tuesday, April 12, 9PM ET/PT

Two factions form as groups of Teams race to secure flights together.

The simple task of choosing a mode of transportation fuels tension between two Racers, straining their relationship.
Ron & Kelly

A communication breakdown between one Racer and a local causes a commotion.
New Preview, Rob

One Team shares an affectionate moment with locals when they are cheered on by a supportive crowd.
We know this is Meredith & Gretchen 

« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 05:39:36 PM by puddin »

Offline foghillcafe

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: 4/12 TAR EP 7 ? Title "Mow 'Em Down Like Grass"
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 07:08:19 PM »

Ah, is that Christie Part #2... Run them down... It's OK.

Offline kraziladi

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Propane & Champagne...breakfast of balloonists!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 07:56:56 AM »
Whoever says it......Could they be referring to ROMBER ((^

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 08:43:16 AM »
I thought maybe Lynn/Alex saying it about Romber....

Offline kraziladi

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Propane & Champagne...breakfast of balloonists!!!
Re: TAR EP 7 ? Title "Mow 'Em Down Like Grass"
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 09:14:55 AM »
Well lets wait and see what Mediia Whore says when the new quiz comes up..it gets too confusing , if he calls the next EP Round 6 then we will keep it like this and so on  ?

The CBS site has last night as EP5 with the placings from the second leg.  They totally ignored the 5th leg standings.  This changes averages and placings.  It doesn't show that RD got a first place and most importantly that romber got 5th.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 10:05:58 AM »
Now that it looks like "Houston we have an elephant" still refers to Botswana in Ep 7.; And "mow them down like grass" doesn't sound much like London, but does it refer to India as location for Ep8

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2005, 02:09:53 PM »
I Can't imagine this being an Elimination leg..so on Tuesday around 4 E/T they update the Newspath promo's for the Early Show..if all else fails I will call The Early Show again for confirmation  {l{

fwiw~ TV Guide Early Show listings

Titan TV

The Early Show
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 08:40:14 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 4/12 TAR EP8 ? Title "Mow 'Em Down Like Grass"
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2005, 11:33:35 PM »
From the intro flashs

Mosques of Delhi Thanks to Chateau D If

I'm not sure were this one will fit in? Camels in the background .
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 01:54:14 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2005, 12:54:17 AM »
Just to recall the spoilers, credits to sucks posters .

riii spoiler
Here's a portion of an e-mail that I was forwarded by a friend. I'm cutting out the personal parts so as not to embarrass the sender or original recipient of the e-mail. It confirms that Rob and Amber will be part of TAR7 and it also sounds like the show will include some safari adventures in Botswana.

Subject: hilarious travel story
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 23:35:12 +0000

I just joined the contestants and crew of The Amazing Race on the flight from Johannesburg, South Africa to Mumbai, India. I am now an extra on Reality TV!

As I checked in for my transfer flight from Botswana there, standing at the ticket counter were two Beautiful People Americans with backpacks, film crews and stressed out looks on their faces. It
could only be one thing - REALITY TV! I spoke with a sound guy who told me with a wink and a smile that it was a "travel documentary" and when I got into the terminal, there were the rest of the teams with their sound guys and cameramen, waiting for our flight. And among the contestants are Rob and
Amber fromSurvivor All-Stars. And here's the inside scoop: EVERYONE HATES THEM!

As you may imagine, I became quite friendly with one of the teams (in fact I met the woman while buying a cool bracelet for my nephew in a gift shop - we bonded over the beading! and I sat in front of her husband on the 10 hour flight). Suffice it to say that reality tv is quite hilarious. I don't know
how they can be as natural as they are with these entourages of cameramen and producers following all over. I actually caught them at a very relaxed phase, after they had spent three days on SAFARI IN BOTSWANA! They are headed up north to a temple near the Himalayas.

The people I feel worst for are the film crews who also have to keep all of their stuff in a backpack that they carry with them along with all their equipment while they schlepp after the teams. I got some inside scoop but was sworn to secrecy. Suffice it to say, though, that they were all having a great time and it sounds like they've done some very cool stuff.
The Jamaica spoiler credits to Blows
tortfeasorette 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"
 12-24-04, 01:42 AM (EST)

"TAR Spotted Filming Last Week"
My friends were in Jamaica on vacation last week and spotted TAR filming at a resort there. They saw three teams (at least one was a male/female couple -- not Rob & Amber) do either a roadblock or a detour (involving hitting golf balls to a specified area). They said the third team was far behind the other two (like five hours). 

Seen on FORT

--------------------------------

TAR7 finished filming on Friday December 17 in New York according to an acquaintance of mine that saw, talked to, and helped one of the three remaining teams in TAR7.

The following email was written Sunday December 19:
-------------------------
HI All

I know a lot of us are big fans of the Amazing Race, well on Friday I was in New York for a work lunch outing and had an Amazing Race siting! I was by the tree in Rockafeller Center looked to my left and saw 2 guys with the Amazing Race route marker cards and yelled to them. They were 2 younger guys and they had their camera man and everything. While they were running off I was cheering for them and then all of a sudden they came back to me and asked me to help them
with their clue. So I read it with them they had to go to Washington Square Park. I helped them with cab money and they were off. It was the coolest thing ever!! I talked with them a second and they were one of the final 3 teams headed for the last stop.....I called everyone I knew who loves the show and I figured a lot of you love the show too and would appreciate it. Keep an eye out for next seasons last
episode, I may be on it!!
Happy Holidays!
-------------------------

BTW. There's a spoiler on 11/20 that shows a male/male team at LAX.

That seems to be one of the lead teams spotted in Jamaica.

TWop spoiler

Here is some potential TAR 7 info. I got this email from a friend of mine today. He gave me this info based on an email that he received from friend.

On a flight from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Miami Florida on December 18, 2004. Onboard in coach: a couple dressed in nearly identical light blue outfits with backpacks, videographer (broadcast quality Beta cam), soundman with baffled fishpole mike and separate audio tape machine. In the forward cabin, about a half-dozen production staff types. Upon arrival the couple dashed down the aisle, through the jetway and toward the terminal building, shooting all the time. (The cameraman collided with an oncoming catering cart as they rounded a blind corner)

This was the only couple being filmed on this flight, but that makes some sense since, per the published shooting schedule, they would have possibly been down to the final three at that point.

We have Racergirls spoiler posted here orginated at Blows

Sorgee 's Ron & Kelly Spoiler here

The Tivo Ron & Kelly Spoiler here[/url]
03-03-2005, 12:27 PM    #201 
vman

Originally Posted by hefe
Team Kissy was a surprise to see them doing that. They looked like they might be, but maybe they are just that close, who knows?

Actually I do know. I can assure everyone that Bianca and Debbie are NOT lesbians (well, at least Bianca). My wife and I have met Bianca several times (she is good friends with one of my wife's best friends), mostly at parties. Bianca broke up with her boyfriend not long before the race. She is extremely nice, and is a very affectionate person, who hugs everyone. I understand that Bianca was at the official premiere party this week, but next week our mutual friend is throwing a viewing party (Bianca will be there!) and my wife is going. This week, our mutual friend watched it with Bianca's mom, and her mom was aghast at how much they seemed to focus on the hugging and kissing -- which is just how Bianca is with everyone.

My wife has offered to give Bianca the address here, knowing what a devoted bunch of Amazing Race fans are here. But you all have to promise to be nice to her -- while I don't know her well, she has always seemed like a really great person. I don't know the story behind some of what they showed last night (why they told the team the wrong pile, for instance.) but I was kind of surprised myself.

Also, I have heard a few minor spoilers through this grapevine -- one of which was that she and Rob had a HUGE fight that she was certain would make it into the show, and it looks from the previews that she was right. She has not revealed anything about how she did or the outcome -- even her mother apparently was shocked that they came in first last night!

A few other tidbits (spoilerized, just in case) --

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 She got along with all the teams except for Rob and Amber. Amber apparently never ate during the race, and the gay guys started calling her "amber-rexia". The military war

Chemicals Background Spoiler here

Offline foghillcafe

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2005, 03:45:13 AM »

I think Meredith & Gretchen and Alex & Lynn would work together.

I see Ron & Rob working together.

I don't which faction Uchenna would be in. No clue.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2005, 04:24:39 AM »

This place for next episode is Delhi, India.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 05:40:40 PM by puddin »

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2005, 04:44:12 AM »

The NY spoiler is true.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 05:21:28 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2005, 01:51:28 PM »
I guess we have to wait another day for the newest Promo . All I'm getting is the promo for tonights Special unseen footage catch up recapl here

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2005, 07:07:52 PM »

Red means the team was eliminated.
Blue means the team was the last to arrive at the Pit Stop in a non-elimination leg of the race. The team was not eliminated and was forced to surrender all their money and possessions (except for their passports and clothes they were wearing) for the remainder of the race. The team did not receive any money at the beginning of the next leg and were not permitted to acquire money before the start of the next leg.
Green means the team won the Fast Forward clue.
A yellow > means that team chose to use the Yield; < indicates the team who received it.

The Amazing Race 7
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
The Amazing Race 7 is the seventh installment of the popular reality television show, The Amazing Race. This installment premiered on March 1, 2005.

Filming began on November 20, 2004 and finished on December 17, 2004.

In this edition of the race, a change was made to the non-elimination leg penalty. In addition to being stripped of all their money and receiving no allowance for the next leg of the race, teams were forced to surrender all of their possessions, except for their passports and the clothes they were wearing, for the remainder of the race. They were also no longer allowed to beg for money prior to the start of the next leg.
Trivia
This edition featured the first mother/son team.
Three reality show alumni were part of this race. Engaged couple Amber Brkich and Rob Mariano both appeared on Survivor. Brian appeared on a Christmas episode of Fear Factor.
Brian appeared in a Heineken commercial with Jennifer Aniston. [1] (http://gorillamask.net/videojaheine.shtml)
This season featured several prizes, given to the winners of certain legs, that had never before been featured on the show: on the first leg, $10,000 went to each teammate (for a total of $20,000) for the winning team; on the fifth leg, a Toyota RAV4 went to each teammate. Previously, only vacations and cameras had been offered in this manner.
Travelocity replaced previous show regular sponsors American Airlines Vacations and Royal Caribbean Cruises.
The third leg featured a difficult Roadblock in which players had to eat four pounds of meat and organs. An unprecedented four players actually quit the food eating task: Rob, Meredith, Deanna, and Patrick. Although it was not shown on television, Patrick quit the Roadblock but later decided to complete it.
The potential winners were listed as such in an online betting scandal. [2] (http://tv.insidepulse.com/articles/35353)Click here to read the story, and who was listed. (http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/eo/20050316/en_tv_eo/16137)
Uchenna and Joyce were originally scheduled to appear on Season 6. They were sequestered in Santa Monica, California at the beginning of that race, but were cut at the last minute before the race began in Chicago.
A cameraman suffered minor injuries when Brian and Greg's Land Rover flipped as they were driving from the Roadblock to the Detour on the sixth leg of the race.
Sections of host Phil Keoghan's monologue have now been cut due to time constraints. For example, he no longer mentions that Pit Stops allow teams "to eat, sleep, and mingle with other contestants," or that each member may only complete a maximum of six roadblocks during the entire race.
[edit]
Race locations
[edit]
Leg 1 (USA-Peru)
Long Beach, California, USA (Starting Point)
Los Angeles International Airport.
Lima, Peru (Plaza de Armas)
Ancón
Cuzco
Huambutio 
Pisac
Cuzco (Convento de La Merced) 
[edit]
Leg 2 (Peru-Chile)
Arequipa 
Santiago, Chile (Virgin Mary statue on Cerro San Cristóbal) 
Santiago (Neptune fountain on Cerro Santa Lucía) 
[edit]
Leg 3 (Chile-Argentina)
Puente Viejo, Argentina ("old bridge")   
Mendoza (Camping Suizo (http://www.campingsuizo.com.ar))  (Estancia San Isidro) 
[edit]
Leg 4 (Argentina)
Lunlunta (cabaña La Guatana gaucho ranch) 
Buenos Aires (English Clock Tower at Plaza de la Fuerza Aerea)
Tigre (docks) 
Vicente Casares (La Martina Polo Ranch (http://www.lamartinapolo.com/)) 
[edit]
Leg 5 (Argentina-South Africa)
Johannesburg, South Africa   (Tunnels (http://www.wildcaves.co.za) or Tribes (http://www.lesedi.com))
Soweto (Baragwanath Market) 
Soweto (Orlando Children's Home)
Soweto (Ngakane Street) 
[edit]
Leg 6 (South Africa-Botswana)
Krugersdorp (Rhino & Lion Game Reserve (http://www.rhinolion.co.za/rhino.html))
Gaborone, Botswana
Francistown (Giant Aardvark) 
Xau Xarra 
Makgadikgadi Pans [3] (http://www.game-reserve.com/botswana_makgadikgadi.html
[edit]
Leg 7 (Botswana)
Sankuyo village 
Khwai River 
Khwai River Lodge[4] (http://www.botswanasafari.info/botswana_khwai_river_lodge.html

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2005, 01:32:55 AM »
Pudding, thanks for the last post.  It is interesting that Amber, Kelly and Gretchen only completed 2 roadblocks, I guess they better step it up on the next leg.  It is interestin that Lynn and Alex have consistenlty placed in the middle of the pack.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2005, 08:54:46 AM »
Here are the latest Roadblock Totals ......

Rob (4) Amber (2)
Ron (4) Kelly (2)
Lynn (3) Alex (3)
Joyce (3) Uchenna (3)
Meredith (4) Gretchen (2)

Leg 1 ~  No Roadblock

Leg 2 ~ Shoe Shine
Ray (1st) arrived 1st ~ finished 2nd
Amber (1st) arrived 2nd ~ finished 3rd
Ron (1st) arrived 3rd ~ finished 1st
Joyce (1st) arrived 4th ~ finished 7th
Megan (1st) arrived 5th ~ finished 6th
Lynn (1st) arrived 6th ~ finished 10th
Brian (1st) arrived 7th ~ finished 9th
Susan (1st) arrived 8th ~ finished 4th
Debbie (1st) arrived 9th ~ finished 8th
Gretchen (1st) arrived 10th ~ finished 5th

Leg 3 ~ Eat 4 lbs. of meat
Alex (1st) arrived 1st ~ finished 2nd
Rob (1st) arrived 2nd ~ quit, finished 5th
Greg (1st) arrived 3rd ~ finished 3rd
Meredith (1st) arrived 4th ~ quit, finished 7th
Ron (2nd) arrived 5th ~ finished 4th
Uchenna (1st) arrived 6th ~ finished 1st
Deana (1st) arrived 7th ~ quit, finished 6th
Patrick (1st) arrived 8th ~ finished 8th
Debbie (2nd) arrived 9th ~ finished 9th

Leg 4 ~ Timed horse riding
Alex (2nd) arrived 1st ~ finished 1st
Joyce (2nd) arrived 2nd ~ finished 2nd
Kelly (1st) arrived 3rd ~ finished 3rd
Brian (2nd) arrived 4th ~ finished 4th
Rob (2nd) arrived 5th ~ finished 5th
Deana (2nd) arrived 6th ~ finished 7th
Meredith (2nd) arrived 7th ~ finished 6th
Patrick (2nd) arrived 8th ~ finished 8th

Leg 5 ~ Purchase items for orphanage
Ray & Deana did the Fast Forward
Greg (2nd) arrived 1st ~ finished 1st
Kelly (2nd) arrived 2nd ~ finished 2nd
Lynn (2nd) arrived 3rd ~ finished 3rd
Amber (2nd) arrived 4th ~ finished 4th
Uchenna (2nd) arrived 5th ~ finished 5th
Gretchen (2nd) arrived 6th ~ finished 6th

Leg 6 ~ Spear throwing *All teams arrived together*
Brian (3rd)  finished 1st
Ron (3rd) finished 2nd
Lynn (3rd) finished 3rd
Ray (2nd) finished 4th
Joyce (3rd) finished 5th
Meredith (3rd) finished 6th
Rob (3rd) finished 7th

Leg 7 ~ Drive car / move 2 logs
Ron (4th) arrived 1st ~ finished 2nd
Rob (4th) arrived 2nd ~ finished 1st
Uchenna (3rd) arrived 3rd ~ finished 3rd
Meredith (4th) arrived 4th ~ finished 5th
Alex (3rd) arrived 5th ~ finished 4th
Brian (4th) arrived 6th ~ finished 6th

From looking at the totals, I would say that there is a better than average chance that Kelly, Amber and Gretchen do the Roadblock this week!!!

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2005, 11:40:09 AM »
Unless I have heard wrongly, there will be EIGHT elimination pit stops; at least that is what I heard Phil say on the opening of the first show. So we have had seven legs so far with SIX eliminations  and only one NEL. According to the calendar the television schedule looks like this:

Next Week, April 12 - Leg 8 from Botswana to Delhi, India via Joburg

April 19 - Leg 9 - Somewhere else in India with camels and snake charmers

April 26 - Leg 10 - Vietnam????

May 3 - Leg 11 - Canada?????

May 10 - Grand Finale: First hour Leg 12 to Jamica; second hour Leg 13 to the FINAL FINISH LINE via Puerto Rico and Miami

So far we have had SIX ELIMINATION LEGS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7

And we have had only ONE NON-ELIMINATION LEG and there should be TWO more ELIMINATION LEGS for the total of EIGHT and giving us the FINAL THREE teams.

That means that we have THREE MORE NELS with Five teams still in the race.

My best guess is that Leg 9 and Leg 12 will be ELIMINATION legs. I think that the producers will follow the pattern they established in TAR6 with the penultimate leg an elimination leg so that one of the final three teams will not be penalized on the race for home in Leg 13. So that leaves us with Legs 8, (9 or10), and 11 as the THREE remaining NON-ELIMINATION LEGS.

It looks like we will have two flights from Khwai, Maun, Francistown or Gaborone to Joburg. But there very well could be two special
charter flights from near Khwai where the pitstop is located to Joburg. But no matter how they get to Joburg according to our informant from Joburg ALL five teams are in the airport together and are on the same flight from Joburg to Delhi.

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2005, 12:08:03 PM »
Here is some potential TAR 7 info. I got this email from a friend of mine today. He gave me this info based on an email that he received from friend.

On a flight from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Miami Florida on December 18, 2004. Onboard in coach: a couple dressed in nearly identical light blue outfits with backpacks, videographer (broadcast quality Beta cam), soundman with baffled fishpole mike and separate audio tape machine. In the forward cabin, about a half-dozen production staff types. Upon arrival the couple dashed down the aisle, through the jetway and toward the terminal building, shooting all the time. (The cameraman collided with an oncoming catering cart as they rounded a blind corner)

This was the only couple being filmed on this flight, but that makes some sense since, per the published shooting schedule, they would have possibly been down to the final three at that point.

Anyone,  If this is true, where were Uchenna and Joyce ?  There is photographic evidence of Uchenna and Ron being at the airport at the same time.  Why weren't they on the same flight?  Are Ron and Kelly a decoy?  Were the flights so full on a Saturday that the teams had to take different flights?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2005, 01:29:42 PM »
I say we wait untill the next episode to see who comes in last , and who is mugged  by Phil if indeed it is a NEL which it almost would have to be . Then we should know one way or what the teams are wearing when they get mugged then we will know for sure whats up with RacerGirls airport spoiler pictures ..why is Ucheena holding a bag , where is his Backpack and TAR fanny belt  and why if its Ron does he have a tiny backpack.

The new promo still is not updated at the TAR site < sigh >

foghill , I hope you don't mind..brought over from Sucks  ]**] ~

foghillcafe

A little spoiler (not much of one, but it does tell us for sure that Puerto-Rico is in the final 2 episodes). This comes from another Brian & Greg interview; the cameramen who was in the crash filmed the LAST TWO EPISODES. That's what the brothers say. We actually saw him in the spoiler picture of Puerto-Rico, which confirms it.

I wonder if they consider the last two legs as one of two episode. But, I've got a feeling they meant legs=episodes. They don't know for sure how the episodes will be shown on TV.   
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 01:33:05 PM by puddin »

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 12:20:17 PM »
Probably not much but Kelly's holding the detour clue

Offline DeeDee

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2005, 06:11:22 PM »
Phil : Rob gets feisty with the locals
Rob:< pointing / Mad  > are you a sharpie ? or YOU ? Don't try to pull a fast one like that again !
Phil: While Ron & Kelly's bickering continues
Kelly: Ron come and stay with me < fanning herself with the clue >
Ron : lets get on the cycle rickshaw and  get moving
Kelly: I disagree with that Ron but I'll go and do it but I disagree with it < This should be the  Detour>
Phil: and Meredith & Gretchen get a standing novation < Gretch & Meredith on bicycle rickshaw , as passengers  >
Cheers from the crowd
Mere: " Blow some kisses "
Gretch: " Hi everybody  < waves to the crowd > it was just beautiful

thanks BPF  ]**]  , they are alot clearer than mine  (*(
49.Clearly you can see this is the detour
52.Ron come and stay with me
56.lets get on the cycle rickshaw and  get moving

57.I disagree with that, Ron, but I'll go and do it.

60.Hi everybody  < waves to the crowd > it was just beautiful "
64.Are you a Sharpie !!
65. Are you! ..
67. is this banzai? j/K :)*
68.Don't try to pull a fast one like that again
69.<smirk>
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 05:43:42 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2005, 08:19:11 PM »
New promo shows Romber pushing a flat cart through India with a kettle on it  ..looks like maybe the other detour ? I'll wait to see it again to be sure  :<( then we see Romber racing Ucheena & Joyce Alex & Lynn in a chariot race through the India Crowds
VO:The Amazing Race Journeys to exotic India
Rob: pushing Tea Cart >one little mistake can be the end if it
VO: The teams find themselves in a Chariot Race
Lynn/Alex: I feel like Ben-Hur
VO: In an extroidinary moment when the Nation opens its heart to the Amazing Race < M&G waving to the crowd>

70A.
Lynn & Alex Chariot Race
72 Romber, pushing a cart with a Teapot & teacups on it
Romber ChariotRace
75 .
76A.
Joyce Chariot Race
77.one little mistake....

Vid cap # 70 When is India's New Year ? Maybe its just a post for an upcoming party or something?

envelope in Ambers hand
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 05:44:35 PM by puddin »

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2005, 09:17:56 PM »
geez, puddin. I could not have seen that or even realized that that was there for my life

Offline DeeDee

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!