Author Topic: RFF Games /Picks /Discussion EP 7 Updated with MW Added  (Read 11127 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
RFF Games /Picks /Discussion EP 7 Updated with MW Added
« on: March 27, 2005, 09:26:46 PM »
Question Pts
1. Will there be an SOS type challenge in this episode?
 ** Undecided ** a) Yes b) No c) None of the above or inconclusive 10
2. The web promo includes the shot below. What best describes this scene?

** Undecided ** a) Ulong the morning after TC from Episode 6 b) Ulong praying before the Reward Challenge c) Ulong dejected after Reward Challege loss d) Ulong praying before Immunity Challenge e) UIong dejected after Immunity Challenge loss f) Ulong digesting Bobby Jon's catch of the day g) None of the above or inconclusive 10
3. What best describes the Immunity Challenge?
 ** Undecided ** a) Puzzle b) Past Survivor trivia c) Palau culture trivia d) Mainly involveing strength e) Mainly involving balance f) None of the above or inconclusive 10
4. According to CBS, during a crucial Immunity challenge, one Survivor takes over for a struggling tribemate. Who takes over?
 ** Undecided ** a) Bobby Jon b) Caryn c) Coby d) Gregg e) Ian f) Ibrehem g) Janu h) Jennifer i) Katie j) Stephenie k) Tom l) None of the above or inconclusive 5
5. Who is the struggling one?
 ** Undecided ** a) Bobby Jon b) Caryn c) Coby d) Gregg e) Ian f) Ibrehem g) Janu h) Jennifer i) Katie j) Stephenie k) Tom l) None of the above or inconclusive 5
6. Will the Reward include a POW exchange?
 ** Undecided ** a) Yes b) No c) Inconclusive 10
7. Who will switch tribes in this episode?
 ** Undecided ** a) Bobby Jon b) Caryn c) Coby d) Gregg e) Ian f) Ibrehem g) Janu h) Jennifer i) Katie j) Stephenie k) Tom l) More than one of the above m) None of the above or inconclusive 15
8. The promos include footage of a shark kill. Who assists Tom in the kill?
 ** Undecided ** a) Caryn b) Coby c) Gregg d) Ian e) Janu f) Jennifer g) Katie h) More than one of the above i) None of the above or inconclusive 5
9. Who will find a clam?
 ** Undecided ** a) Caryn b) Coby c) Gregg d) Ian e) Janu f) Jennifer g) Katie h) More than one of the above i) None of the above or inconclusive 5
10. Which tribe will win the Reward Challenge?
 ** Undecided ** a) Koror b) Ulong c) None of the above or inconclusive 15
11. Which tribe will win the Immunity Challenge?
 ** Undecided ** a) Koror b) Ulong c) None of the above or inconclusive 15
12. Who will be eliminated?
 ** Undecided ** a) Bobby Jon b) Caryn c) Coby d) Gregg e) Ian f) Ibrehem g) Janu h) Jennifer i) Katie j) Stephenie k) Tom l) None of the above or more than one 30
Total Points 135
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 11:02:07 PM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: RFF Games /Picks /Discussion EP 7
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 08:35:15 AM »
Well, I'll be first, but don't go by me!

Question Pts
 a) Yes

e) UIong dejected after Immunity Challenge loss

d) Mainly involving strength (since one Survivor struggles?)

4. According to CBS, during a crucial Immunity challenge, one Survivor takes over for a struggling tribemate. Who takes over?
 j) Stephenie (guess)

f) Ibrehem (guess)

b) No

m) None of the above or inconclusive

c) Gregg

9. Who will find a clam?
 i) None of the above or inconclusive (I thought there was a spoiler that Bobby found a clam?)

a) Koror

a) Koror

f) Ibrehem

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 10:08:25 AM »
thanks rmax , i have almost the same picks })}
d) Mainly involving strength (since one Survivor struggles?)
No footage I'm guessing none of the above for the moment  }1{

9. Who will find a clam?
i) None of the above or inconclusive (I thought there was a spoiler that Bobby found a clam?)
I put Ian hes the clam man ,it could be anyone maybe even Coby  :)*

c) Gregg
This one I fear is a trick question..Tom catches the shark by hiself then we see Gregg running over to maybe help him kill it or something , the shark is still alive and wiggling .. to be safe I put none  of the above for now thinking that they may not show the actual kill?  *(^

all the rest ae the same }^!

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 05:03:58 PM »
Mine are the same as yours rmax. I thought I read somewhere about Bobby catching a clam too. }1{
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2005, 05:19:03 PM »
Bobby catches a fish , it sounds like its a battle on one tribe not seperate tribes? I think the clam catcher is a Koror , but thats just my guess.

CBS Website Teasers - Episode 7

Two Survivors battle to provide for their tribe. One brings home a clam; one brings home a shark.

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2005, 05:29:10 PM »
I misread the teaser >^% so changed my pick....Thanks puddin.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2005, 06:05:44 PM »
My guess is its Ian because of his Beef Stew dance , he said something like " YAY I won't have to catch clams tonight " . It could be any of them though ?
Also I changed my mind to Gregg " assisting " Tom in the Shark kill
Gregg holds the shark down and Tom <}/ {{{} chops his head off?

I caught a Shark barehanded ,someone bring the spear  ]*] !! Gregg , I m coming Tommmmmmmmmmm

Tom,You wait here I'm going for the Machete...

Gregg , Your a Mad Man

( inserted my own voiceover  </] )

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 09:42:16 PM »
a) Yes - if you trust the challenge board spoilers which are mostly right its a gimmie

c) Ulong dejected after Reward Challege loss - most think that the flag throw to the side is post IC since the reward challenge is at their beach. But think about it in a challegnge where you signal a plane mostlikely the flag waving is a logical idea and laying it to the side while waiting for the plane to come is logical, im thinking the logs they are on are apart of the signal has anyone noticed these before cause i haven't. Ulong hasnt really spent that much time on the beach area while just sitting.

f) None of the above or inconclusive - we know its got to kinda be physical since "one survivor takes over for a struggling tribe mate" while this might just involve strength im going with it being a swimming challenge and Ibe being the one struggling with Steph taking over it just makes more sense then any of the other choices here althought at first i was leaning towards the blancing answer but this will linger in my mind till i can get Vanuatu out of my head where every other challenge was balance.

j) Stephenie -  - she should step up like she has time and again. Glad she makes it to the jury she really deserves it.

f) Ibrehem - grr no vidcaps but my best explination is above.

b) No probably not a bad idea and MB probably considered it but way take a pow from people who simply continue to kill themselves. It will be interesting to see if this comes up in S11 in a different way.

m) None of the above or inconclusive - it would probably be nice but Ulong doesnt deserve that kind of respect.

c) Gregg - i think the question is literal the actual killing of the shark should be what is judeged. Tom will catch it alone. Gregg as seen above will come help speer it again then Tom get the Machette while the rest watch on.  Gregg and Ian probably while Tom gets the Machatte . Tom doing a confessional about the incident. This is probably im saying the he chppped it off -

9. Who will find a clam?
 d) Ian  Ian said somthing about clams when the beef stew reward came up and its just more his style.

a) Koror - Koror watching a Drop of MRE's to their camp after they win reward. Its amazing this tribe wins MRE's, Beef Stew, a Shelter, all while Ians getting clams and Tom catching Shark maybe the best meal they could have out there. Meanwhile at Ulong they caught the smallest fish and when they won reward it was a sowing kit that Angie stole now, and some freaking pringles ????? whats up i mean granted they got the cutural experience and some fruity drinks but the other people got beef stew and a shelter. Ulong was obviously cursed from the beginning. I think Wanda put a curse on them for picking Angie over her in the begining.

a) Koror - with no real vidcaps it should be tough to tell but why should we think anything is gonna change Merceydeez has said the Ulong tribe will go one by one and they have. Some think this is a vidcap of the IC i dont really know and dont think it matter really but my gut feeling when i saw the previews was this is some of Ian's zanyness following the shark kill, he seems to be quite a character. Needless to say go Koror.

a) Bobby Jon - it would certainly be nice to see Merceydeez make a comment about this or just tell us who it is.  Corvis says he thinks Ibe based on gut feeling along with vidcap analysis.  I admit to using his vidcap analysis but think a little different then him on intreprtation and this week i see it as a toss up between Ibe and BJ so going more with my gut and from vidcaps which say Bobby Jon. Based on early spoilers which said Bobby Jon was upset after the game juding from his character or psychoness i dont see him as upset if he went on to a fire starting challenge and lost to Steph ( Which we all know is the rumor the title Neanderthal Man definately fits) . In the past he has been a voice of reason in Confessionals who talked the team and himself up while a small part of me can see him being very upset at being beat in a final challenge type thing face it everyone know by know that Stpeh is a serious competitor and I cant see anyone loosing to her and saying she didnt deserve it, there fore i think it more logical for Bobby Jon to be upset it both Ibe and Steph vote for him. I do think the conversation between Stephenie and him is key but not only from the view point of Steph, while she now has some control of BJ's vote have we realy thought that Ibe would not vote along with BJ? Is it possible that BJ thinks he is in control be securing Steph's vote ? If we look back at Voting history on CBS.com we notice in EP1 everyone voted for Jolanda except BJ and Ibe for Angie, EP 2 eveyone voted for Ashlee epxcept Ibe who said he woulnt becuase she kept him in the game, EP3 BJ for Kim and Ibe for Jeff, EP4 both for Kim, EP 5 they both voted for Angie and stuck with it, EP6 they both stuck with James.  They have essentially mimiced votes every Episode except Ibe in 3 and the mix up in honoring Jeff's wish where i think BJ was still right to vote out Kim. So I think that BJ would be very upset by getting voted out at this point based on betrayal by both Steph and Ibe.  Plus the Vidcaps show you the way . . .

definately outplayed
- giving him self the axe.

re edited picks to fix that Ibe is the struggling one and Steph steps in .
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 08:59:06 AM by CJ22 »
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2005, 09:59:32 PM »
 (^.# CJ , excellent as always ..LOL at BJ giving hiself the AX  ^/^ . Great analysis ,we do appreciate it and look forward to it everyweek , thanks for the time consuming work  }w_{  Wish we knew more about the IC   ]:,

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2005, 08:46:38 AM »
Thanks all, for analysis and pick-sharing.  I just changed my pick re: the image being Ulong dejected after losing RC (makes sense they'd all be sitting together on the beach), and also to Ian as the clam-finder.

I don't think Stephenie would have any qualms about stabbing Bobby in the back at this point, if she felt she'd have a better chance again Ibe in future challenges.  Also, who would Steph be more likely to beat in a fire-building challenge, Bobby or Ibe?  I'm seriously considering switching my boot pick to Bobby, while there's still a decent EBB left.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2005, 09:04:58 AM »
I dont think that saying she is more apt to beat Bobby is a fire beating challenge is not a good way to look at it.  Face it in past fire building challenges goes to someone you wouldnt quite expect.  Now granted if they were up again Tom the fire man or Ian the eagle scout then I would say yea thoes two have an edge.  However with these 3 its is a toss up they are all some what educated, athletic, and driven people.  I think the real interesting point is how much of a game player is Stephanie.  I feel she proved day one when she jumpped from the boat early that she was in this game for her and her only.  With a BJ wote this week should seal it.  Then again i could write a convincing argument for her to vote Ibe out as well.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2005, 12:15:57 PM »
Do you think he does catch it bare handed.. I would not be surprized...

I would try to fling one up on the beach.. and as far back as he is from the water, I would say that is exactly what he did!   I cant wait to see this episode!
Tom.. mmmmmmm

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2005, 01:42:37 PM »
My B/F says that you can just grab it by the fin or tail and pull it in if its close enough to shore  <}/ Superman =Tom  |#'

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2005, 06:34:21 PM »
I definately think Tom just pulls a shark to shore then grabs a lagre stick to "stab" it, Greggs comes running with another one to help. 
Then everyone else will show up and use the machette to kill it.  IM also beginning to think that the photos i posted abve of BJ giving him self the axe might be of the RC.  Ulong will by my best guess cut logs to spell somehting out on the beach while this would be effective Im thinking that Koror will simply be better. From the sky color would be better and Korors camp actually kind of sits back in a cove it seems so I think that some one will be smart enough to go for a big signal fire.  Seems dry enough to get a big fire going and enough Green foilage to burn to make a billowy smoke which should be easier and a better signal from the sky. Plue think about it people always look in few instances in life like when there a car accient, or a fire, or two dogs humping. Last time I checked there weren't any cars or dogs on the island as of last epi so I think Koror will build a fire.

Besides they do have a fireman to put it out.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2005, 06:45:27 PM »
 {l{ LOL Fireman Tom on duty . I never had a chance to look CJ but ,I was thinking the vidcap of BJ chopping maybe from the potty / build RC ? If thats their potty in the background..it looks pretty crappy  </] no pun intended .

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2005, 06:47:22 PM »
Whoops My Bad that is indeed the crapper.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2005, 07:08:51 PM »
 ((^ LMAO , I'm can't be sure because I'm to lazy to rewind my tape .. nevermind ..rewinding now , its hard to say I don't see that exact shot ..it could be on a insider video ? Yuk..I had to see James in his dirty unders ..see what I do for you  {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: RFF Games /Picks /Discussion EP 7 Updated with MW Added
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2005, 11:03:42 PM »

Round 7 
Check out our other games
Mediiia Whore: The Amazing Race 7
Mediiia Whore: American Idol 4

I rather liked that bug that made the Welcome Message unreadable. Curse competent tech people.

The other bug that delayed these results so long I liked less. Hooray for competent tech people!

Product placement and nature in one reward. Classic EPM.

Katie sings because Caryn told me so and James sang the Pringles and Mai Tai theme.

This week, in an incredible, unbelievable Survivor first, someone who pays their taxes catches a shark!

Deadline is Thursday, March 31st, 7ish PM EST.

Round 7 Picks

Who will get booted? (50 Minutes of Fame)  BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom 
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Koror Ulong 
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Koror Ulong 
Does Caryn find the negative in a tribemate catching a shark? (40 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
Who switches tribes? (40 Minutes of Fame)  BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem Janu Jennifer Katie nobody Stephenie Tom 
Who takes over for a struggling tribemate during the IC? (40 Minutes of Fame)  BobbyJon Caryn Coby Gregg Ian Ibrehem Janu Jennifer Katie Stephenie Tom 
The unbelievable incredible Survivor first involves (40 Minutes of Fame)  a shark a tribal council or lack thereof a typical overblown promo a wild boar death sex something new and interesting not listed here 

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2005, 12:42:14 AM »
 Logout  Show Games  Show High Scores  Edit Profile  Hall of Fame Survivor 3/31 - Your answers.
Question Answer Points if Correct   

Who is forced to set out both challenges?  Caryn 200 change answer
Who doubts, while setting out a challenge, that thier tribe is unable to win?  coby 333 change answer
Who wins Reward Challenge?  Koror 55 change answer
Who wins Immunity?  Koror 55 change answer
Who gets booted?  bobby jon 125 change answer
 RFFpicks!!! }^!  I don't want to vote bobby jon off!!! :':')
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 11:05:37 AM by gammonwoman2 »

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2005, 12:46:25 AM »
Who will get booted? (50 Minutes of Fame) Ibrehem
Who will win the Reward Challenge? (30 Minutes of Fame) Koror
Who will win the Immunity Challenge? (40 Minutes of Fame) Koror
Does Caryn find the negative in a tribemate catching a shark? (40 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Who switches tribes? (40 Minutes of Fame) nobody
Who takes over for a struggling tribemate during the IC? (40 Minutes of Fame) Ibrehem
The unbelievable incredible Survivor first involves (40 Minutes of Fame) a shark

Mediiia 
my picks for now!! }^!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2005, 01:32:57 AM »
mine from two days ago. i'm debating about Ibe or BJ for boot!

Who is forced to set out both challenges?  Caryn
Who doubts, while setting out a challenge, that thier tribe is unable to win?  Coby
Who wins Reward Challenge?  Koror
Who wins Immunity?  Koror
Who gets booted?  Bobby Jon

Hey Rob, no shark question?!!  On all the weeks the question "will anyone eat shark?"...I've said Yes!!  |(  Now, I can't say Yes, cuz the question ain't there!!   :(*8

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2005, 05:46:47 AM »
Anyone else having trouble getting to the Realiiity.com site?  I tried this morning and I get a Coming Soon Realiiity.com domain page.

I hope the site hasn't gone with the wind...

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2005, 07:26:56 AM »
I get the same thing, rmax!!  I went to the Oasis to see if anyone knows anything about it, but scribe is  gone until after thurs, so don't know what is going on!!  click on the link below to play another survivor game!!  It is the new, up and coming site!!  Of course RFF will always be my love!!!!  But alot of our mutual friends are members of the Oasis!! :<(  Puddin!!!   <[/  what's up with all this at riii??? |(  I know, we look to you for alot!! ]*[

Offline Swanee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Witless Protection Program Graduate
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2005, 08:15:23 AM »
I can't believe Riii will count the scores this week for MW if nobody can get onto their site!!
I tried early last nite, but still being updated.  Then I never went back....Now I Can't |(

HELP!!!
I'm pantless but not hatless!! :ass:  Yup, I'm shirtless now, too :boobs:

Offline Jusalurker

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2005, 08:46:23 AM »
I was up late last night and managed to make my picks, I hope they get it up and runniiing soon!